Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

*Foams at mouth* It's beautiful! So beautiful!

Please tell me Heavy drives a really tiny boat.

And are those exhaust pipes announcer speakers? biggrin.png

Edit: ^AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by w00tkins

Music rip, my body IS READY! Downloading.

i4v9x.jpg

Seems people are going well with the mods.

How?! The PC version leaked?

Edited by Jango

. . . Oh my lord.

My body was not ready for that. I can hardly contain my excitement! AAAAAAAAAAAH!

GAES. METAL SONIC THEME REMIX. FROM EPISODE 2. BY RICHARD JACQUES!!!

Also, Shadow's all star move remix is a mix of I Am All of Me and Live and Learn, fucking sweet!

Edited by Jango

Voice actors seem to be different people, which is kind of a shame. Still really excited for this, though.

I BRING YOU

CARRIER ZONE - CAR

This sounds so sweet.

EDIT: I checked the music rip I linked before, no Sanctuary Falls nor Galactic Parade sadly.

Edited by Blue Wisp
  • Thumbs Up 1

The guys at Sonic Retro did it:

MRPH MRPPPHHH!

I was NOT prepared for what my eyes just witnessed. I think I must have fallen into the Twilight Zone because I'm finding it impossible to comprehend what I saw.

TEAM FORTRESS 2 CHARACTERS ARE IN A SONIC RACING GAME.

Those are words that I never thought I would ever utter or witness in my entire life.

• Thumbs Up 9

I think Sonic may hold the record of most cross-overs of any video game character actually. Outside of SEGA's own IPs, he has crossed over with the entire Smash Bros Brawl cast, in this game he's crossed over with Wreck-It Ralph, Mrs. Patrick, the Team Fortress crew... He's crossed over with Banjo-Kazooie and a lot of the Mario cast. In the comics he's had crossovers with Mega Man, Sabrina the Teenage Witch... There's more, but I think he may officially hold the record if people measured it. Hell, when you bring Wreck-It Ralph into the picture,,,

Edited by Agent York
  • Thumbs Up 8

What I'm shocked at is that we've seen in-game shots of Team Fortress and Shogun BEFORE Segabot, who likely was supposed to be discovered before these characters were. Though that character is the one I'm most anticipating media for, I'm now dying to know if Alex Kidd and Football Manager are in this as well. XP

The guys at Sonic Retro did it:

MRPH MRPPPHHH!

>team fortress 2 character

>remix of you can do anything

Two of some of the greatest things.

This. game. inside. me.

NOW

• Thumbs Up 2

EDIT: I checked the music rip I linked before, no Sanctuary Falls nor Galactic Parade sadly.

Because it's part 1 of 6...we gonna have more tomorrow

EDIT: no more music

Edited by Seraphinprincess
  • Thumbs Up 2

So I had this thought once I knew the final guest was a 3 in 1... Ever since the beggining, Sumo said that they had the rule of one char per vehicle. With Team Fortress crew, they didn't broke the rule, but yet I see a missed opportunity. I saw people commenting on a Team Chaotix car, where Vector goes driving, Chamy flying and Espio boating... So why not? Perhaps Altered Beast, each form of the character go on a different segment. DLC? Let's wait.

Edited by Jango

No clue what this song is but I love it.

Old school style rock piece not out of place on a drag strip... Sounds like Danica's All-Star theme.

No clue what this song is but I love it.

I think that might be Puddings all-star move music I could be wrong

Edited by AceZX02

So I had this thought once I knew the final guest was a 3 in 1... Ever since the beggining, Sumo said that they had the rule of one char per vehicle. With Team Fortress crew, they didn't broke the rule, but yet I see a missed opportunity. I saw people commenting on a Team Chaotix car, where Vector goes driving, Chamy flying and Espio boating... So why not? Perhaps Altered Beast, each form of the character go on a different segment. DLC? Let's wait.

I swear to god if the CHAOTIX were also in this.... just...

eac.gif

• Thumbs Up 4