Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

I don't if it's fair for shogun and football manager to be exclusive, I mean I can see it but still.

I get Team Fortress 2 being exclusive, but Shogun and FM are both sega ip's, if we go by that logic some characters shouldn't be in some versions of the game.

But like I said I can see it happen, I'm just sad since I also like Shogun and I'm buying the xbox version, so I might not be able to play as that character. Oh well.

It needs to be reaffirmed that we don't know yet, no one has unlocked all of the characters yet. However, what one can say is that each version will have AT LEAST 24 characters as there is that many slots in default 'locked' or 'unlocked'. Characters you unlock, DLC characters, and the like are added all to the slots, and I assum if you surpass 24 slots more space is made. But one can pretty safely assume then that every version of the game has 24 racers, then different versions additions to that. With that in mind, those 24 races would be:

01. Sonic

02. Tails

03. Knuckles

04. Amy

05. Shadow

06. Eggman

07. Aiai

08. MeeMee

09. Ulala

10. Pudding

11. Beat

12. Gum

13. NiGHTS

14. Reala

15. BD Joe

16. Gilius

17. Vyse

18. Joe Musashi

19. Samba

20. Daniaca Patrick

21. Wreck-It Ralph

22. Segabot

BUT, then there are still two characters left-over. My theory is that the PS3 version has one character exclusive, and then two of the other 'characters' being passed off by many as DLC are, in fact, unlockable in all versions of the game.

Having just returned from work, I can certainly say the street date for the game is listed as today November 14th, Out of respect for Sol and the fact I can afford to wait less than a week XP I've held off releasing the game, and informed my manager, about why I'm holding off releasing it.

Not sure how such an error could have happened though? did Sega intend to release this game on the 13/14th at any point and maybe forgot to inform some of their retailers of a week delay?

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't exactly know where to post this, so I'll do it here to play it safe:

Because of the constant noise over roster choices, S0L has posted a "challenge" over on SEGA forums; if the fans can name 3 characters with general agreement and get 1000 names for each one before Dec 1st, they will seriously consider them as DLC. The catch is there is no involvement at all from the devs and we're on our own, so there's no poll at all, it's a straight up debate over who to pick.

You can find the thread we were using to hold it here, but please read all of it if you want to join in: http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?426663-S0L-s-Challenge-Stage-1-Attempt

And yes, Vectorman was thrown up.

• Thumbs Up 1

Choatix. Team Fortess 2 got in and these guys are the only ones I really want.

ANYWAY

SKY SANCTUARY

Edited by Toad

If you want my input I'd want Vectorman, Pepper from Clockwork Knight and Rouge lol.

Actually I'd really like some Puyo Pop representation in this... so a character from there perhaps?

McGee's Alice for 4th Guest

Edited by Gum/ Super Soniko
  • Thumbs Up 2

It's really hard to think of what I'd want. I still want to see Kiryu in this game so I'll definitely throw that out there. Ristar would be nice but he's already the flag man. I know what S0L said on the thread but still.

Damn. I'm about to log into the SEGA Forums.

I don't want to spoil the game, for myself..But I cannot stop! D:

Seriously..Team Fortress 2..Wow, that is amazing..

And nice to know that Alex Kidd is there, how can he not be, eh? One thing I didn't expect from the SEGA roster is probably Shogun, but that does look sweet so who cares. And Burning Rangers course!? Damn, too much good things thrown into the game, that's what.

Anyway, probably will avoid spoiling myself about the super fanservice character, since I'm sure to enjoy it more by being surprised by it.

S0L, you are gonna cause it again! It's gonna be Fang vs Silver all over again! D:

I don't mind anything really, but I would like Vectorman, but since he DID explain that they can't have him..Guess I would be game with anyone else.

Edited by Godot

Hmm

I'm not really familiar with Sega's franchises so I'm not sure who I'd pick. The All Stars series seems to serve as an introduction to these characters for me.

Definitely vote for Ryo though.

Even that suggestions list makes it very hard to pick just three.

Dynamite Headdy, Ristar, Chuck D. Head, Vectorman, Toejam and Earl, Arle Nadja and Honey from that.

That Sky Sanc reminds me of that fan game, Ashura: Dark Reign or whatever. IDK if anyone recalls those old screen shots, XD.

Anyways, the more I spoil for myself, the more I wish I had the money for this game haha. It's a good thing I got a birthday soon~

Ow shit! I saw this? Sumo was hiding the gold, Alex Kidd IS in! Who knows if this patch is actually to unlock him and get everybody off their guards??? Ok, not now since we know he's in thanks to Retro, but anyway, FANTASTIC, ALEX KIDD! \o/ And the final fan-service is LEGENDARY!

HORNET and TOMCAT at the SAME TIME! The arcades machines live! With the SEGA scream and everything, GODDAMNIT IT'S GLORIOUS!

Edited by Jango

Ow shit! I saw this? Sumo was hiding the gold, Alex Kidd IS in! Who knows if this patch is actually to unlock him and get everybody off their guards??? Ok, not now since we know he's in thanks to Retro, but anyway, FANTASTIC, ALEX KIDD! \o/ And the final fan-service is LEGENDARY!

SANSHIROOOOOOOO, SANSHIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Final Character Spoiler:

Drop it like a Dreamcast.

Edited by Agent York
  • Thumbs Up 7

My God, every piece of fan-service in this game is perfect! Kudos Sumo, this is the best SEGA All-Stars game we can ever get! Untill you release the next one!

I like to think we're the only developers outside of SEGA themselves who have any hope of being able to do proper justice to their history and heritage - and whilst I know there has been some disappointment in some of the things we've done, we've made the whole thing with love.

This, THIS, is what I meant to say! Your game is a true tribute to SEGA history, characters, musics. It's like a retrospective of what made SEGA such an unique, fun and creative enterprise.

But S0L, the characters on spoilers... can you just say if they are scrapped models or actually trully unlockable at some point? smile.png

Edited by Jango

I'm not going to comment on spoilers specifically, mostly as I don't want to reveal anything to people who don't want to know - but I hope you're appreciate the fan service we've worked into this game.

I like to think we're the only developers outside of SEGA themselves who have any hope of being able to do proper justice to their history and heritage - and whilst I know there has been some disappointment in some of the things we've done, we've made the whole thing with love.

I suspect you can see this - but I wanted to say it anyway!

---

S0L

---

I love you guys, if not just for the you-know-what on the you-know-which-stage.

c: (everything)