Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

You're both are wrong, airplane is best mode! I can't believe they even added the "fire, fire, fi-fi-fire, fi-fi-fire" biggrin.png

nope! We have a whole track Dedicated to AB, but not for "Mind what you're doing with the car!" :P

nope! We have a whole track Dedicated to AB, but not for "Mind what you're doing with the car!" tongue.png

Yeah, we should, because you know, I wanna fly sky high.

~Hey S0L, are you accepting tracks petitions too? tongue.png

Edited by Jango

And now for an epic moment involving the racer known as Ages on the panzer dragoon stage.

Select the racer Ages.

Pick the panzer dragoon stage.

Try to get an all star power up early on.

Try to then get to first place by the final lap.

Activate the all star move when in jet mode.

You are now flying with two wingmen in an F15 fighter plane chasing down a dragon whilst firing sidewinder missiles at it.

Sit back and enjoy what you have created

• Thumbs Up 7

Yeah, we should, because you know, I wanna fly sky high.

~Hey S0L, are accepting tracks petitions too? tongue.png

BRU BRU SKYYY~

Yeah but then it'd be a generic race track, unless we got to boat in the harbour on the expert course, next to that big galleon?

BRU BRU SKYYY~

Yeah but then it'd be a generic race track, unless we got to boat in the harbour on the expert course, next to that big galleon?

Well, it wouldn't be soooo generic. I think the expert course is the least generic of all three :P There's that city that looks greek or something, the bridge, the tunnel (underground garage, IDK exactly what it is :P), the ship and don't forget the epic SEAGULL. http://www.ukresistance.co.uk/pics6/daytona-usa-emulator-screen-16.jpg

So Vectorman has 51 votes to go in the poll. It's safe to say he'll make it.

I'm still sickened by the fact that people are still voting for Miku. The idea of her getting in over Ryo and Vectorman just calls forth anger and bile from deep within me.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well, it wouldn't be soooo generic. I think the expert course is the least generic of all three tongue.png There's that city that looks greek or something, the bridge, the tunnel (underground garage, IDK exactly what it is tongue.png), the ship and don't forget the epic SEAGULL. http://www.ukresista...r-screen-16.jpg

And we'll be trying to run the horses over... and making the jeffery statue break dance =D

I'm still sickened by the fact that people are still voting for Miku. The idea of her getting in over Ryo and Vectorman just calls forth anger and bile from deep within me.

This made my night.

Just don't download her DLC.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm a bit surprised that some of the racers from the original game even need to be mentioned in the pool, honestly. That might just be me being a little bitter that I loved to play as the Bonanza Bros.. but I'd think that the implementation of any previous racer would be leagues easier than developing a new one from the ground up.

I wouldn't be upset to see Miku or Segata though, but I probably wouldn't drop any money on the DLC either.

• Thumbs Up 1

After watching some Hatsune Miku stuff, I'm ok if her become a DLC. But not over Sketch Turner, nevah tongue.png Ow yeah!

But ya, she's not owned by Sega... Let's see what Sumo and Sega will say about Segata, Ryo and Vec, because they already won basically tongue.png

Edited by Jango

I'm a bit surprised that some of the racers from the original game even need to be mentioned in the pool, honestly. That might just be me being a little bitter that I loved to play as the Bonanza Bros.. but I'd think that the implementation of any previous racer would be leagues easier than developing a new one from the ground up.

I wouldn't be upset to see Miku or Segata though, but I probably wouldn't drop any money on the DLC either.

*GASP!*

A fellow Bonanza Brothers user! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

This is one of the reasons Ryo has been getting a lot of support; granted motorbikes are out cause of balance, but most of the guys over there have gone though a lot of ideas. Course, the Bros. won't make it in cause of memory issues, but dems the breaks. =(

Or even better; licensing issues prevent her from having a realistic chance at making it. tongue.png

Edited by Beat

I won't, provided that it's not part of a "pack" that includes her and the other characters that won. Otherwise fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

But luckily I may not have to worry about that because there's still nothing really said about her eligibility. She's not owned by Sega so there's a good chance she's out.

*GASP!*

A fellow Bonanza Brothers user! biggrin.png

Yeah, but now I'll have to settle for AiAi when I pick up my copy on Steam in a few weeks. I looked forward to seeing their car turn into the blimp. :(

This is one of the reasons Ryo has been getting a lot of support; granted motorbikes are out cause of balance, but most of the guys over there have gone though a lot of ideas. Course, the Bros. won't make it in cause of memory issues, but dems the breaks. =(

It's an understandable technical limitation, even though it's one I don't hear a lot anymore due to losing a lot of interest in console gaming. It'd be good to see Ryo return since his support is strong.

Or even better; licensing issues prevent her from having a realistic chance at making it. tongue.png

I'd be surprised if they really contested the request. The owners of the property aren't known for being stingy with it as far as I can tell, and love publicity (look at the Toyota commercial years ago).

You might wanna get that deep unadulterated hatred for a music synthesiser avatar looked at dude, it doesn't sound healthy.

You might wanna get that deep unadulterated hatred for a music synthesiser avatar looked at dude, it doesn't sound healthy.

Neither is loving devotion to her. Or any other fictional character. Piss off and don't be so quick to judge or assume you know what's best for others unless you want to be told the same thing.

Edited by PsychoJosh

Neither is loving devotion to her. Don't be so quick to judge unless you want to be judged.

I feel neither in this particular scenario. I don't think there's a problem with enjoying something fictional if it makes you happy, but don't waste your own time hating on it because all it does is put you in a bad mood and .. have absolutely no effect at all on her supporters.

Carry on and support your own characters, if Miku annoys you so much then ignore her because no amount of hatred you have for her will stop people enjoying her/her music.

Carry on and support your own characters, if Miku annoys you so much then ignore her because no amount of hatred you have for her will stop people enjoying her/her music.

I don't give a shit about whether or not people enjoy her music. It's irrelevant to someone with a strong opinion on something whether or not other (wrong) people want to like it. Now since you're not going to fuck off and stop preaching at me with your self-righteous rhetoric I'm just going to put you on ignore now. Bye.

I don't give a shit about whether or not people enjoy her music. It's irrelevant to someone with a strong opinion on something whether or not other (wrong) people want to like it. Now since you're not going to fuck off and stop preaching at me with your self-righteous rhetoric I'm just going to put you on ignore now. Bye.

People's opinions can't be wrong. Simple as. It's their opinion.

Not to mention, SuperLink even said he's not miffed about Miku anyhow. Quit being an ignorant sod and grow up-swearing and telling people to fuck off over a fictional character is daft, and makes you look bloody aggressive over something so small.

Edited by Tracker_TD
  • Thumbs Up 1

...Well uhh, that was...*ahem*, anyways.

I am still curious as to why people think Miku is Sega and even bothered to put her up as a suggestion. What made them come to that suggestion? Sure, she's popular, but even if she was put in the game to bring in a wider fanbase I don't see how Sega will get permission to put her into a racing game where she probably will ride around on a giant synthesizer for a plane for all-star.

...Well uhh, that was...*ahem*, anyways.

I am still curious as to why people think Miku is Sega and even bothered to put her up as a suggestion. What made them come to that suggestion? Sure, she's popular, but even if she was put in the game to bring in a wider fanbase I don't see how Sega will get permission to put her into a racing game where she probably will ride around on a giant synthesizer for a plane for all-star.

It's probably confusion, SEGA develop and publish her game franchise, and Project DIVA is generally seen as a SEGA franchise, so because of this tons of people mistaked Miku as a SEGA character.

Plus, tons of SEGA crossovers in Miku's games, like costumes from Sonic, SC5, Valkyria Chronicles, etc.

Now they've got Miku as an important character in 7th Dragon 2020, and as a costume for one of the main characters in Yakuza 5

So.. I don't blame people for the confusion, and it also sounds like it's pretty easy for SEGA to use Miku as they see fit in Japan at least.

• Thumbs Up 1

Most of us at the other forum pretty much came to that conclusion too mostly. Like I said, most of us don't really expect her in; You gotta admit she has the weakest ties to SEGA of the candidates(aside from possibly the Puyo Pop ones).

Also, the polls went down, probably for maintenance, but before they did Vectorman broke the 1,000 mark. Yay!

Edited by Beat
  • Thumbs Up 1

I guess that's true, people should really look at the tags to who owns them because who knows how much production value that is going to cost Sumo.

I guess that's true, people should really look at the tags to who owns them because who knows how much production value that is going to cost Sumo.

Well Sumo don't have to do it if they don't want to, it may not be a problem at all, but assuming it is a rights issue they'll just consider another character instead.

Edited by SuperLink
  • Thumbs Up 1