Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

...Well uhh, that was...*ahem*, anyways.

I am still curious as to why people think Miku is Sega and even bothered to put her up as a suggestion. What made them come to that suggestion? Sure, she's popular, but even if she was put in the game to bring in a wider fanbase I don't see how Sega will get permission to put her into a racing game where she probably will ride around on a giant synthesizer for a plane for all-star.

Blame me actually, back when we were speculating the third guest character, i brought up the fact it could be Miku with the hints S0L gave us, then the SEGA Forums caught wind of what i and we were discussing and then... well, you have the whole Miku thing in a nut shell xD

Just couldn't help yourself, could you?

THANK YOU.

• Thumbs Up 5

So Bayonetta now has around 60 more votes than Ristar. Vote for Ristar if you haven't already.

https://www.change.o...ing-transformed

So I'm voting on a totally new (unique) character and a female at that to be a racer vs a guy that already has a decent role in the game?

Rather have Bayonetta, sorry.

• Thumbs Up 1

Vote for a hottie hot hot, or vote for a dinky-ass Star guy? HMM.

Eh, the "star guy" is more interesting, in my humble opinion...

I haven't played Bayonetta yet, so I don't know what the gameplay is like.

I played Ristar for about 2 minutes before I got annoyed by the gameplay.

but anyways, where's the poll?

Edited by Underaged Hot Anime Girl

Ristar is fine to stay as the flag bearer anyway, I don't know why people think "Oh, he's in the game so he should be playable!" Big is in the game in a few odd spots and nobody's begging for him to be playable again.

Bayonetta would be pretty cool to add to the roster, more so than Ristar. There's not enough of the more 'realistic' characters in the game.

I'd actually like Big to be in the game again, but the poll on SEGA Fourms said no Sonic characters during the first round so i didn't bother. :P

Ristar is fine to stay as the flag bearer anyway, I don't know why people think "Oh, he's in the game so he should be playable!" Big is in the game in a few odd spots and nobody's begging for him to be playable again.

Bayonetta would be pretty cool to add to the roster, more so than Ristar. There's not enough of the more 'realistic' characters in the game.

Maybe because we just really like the character/game in the first place?

hey dont forget there is also now an official petition for fang/nack

http://www.change.org/petitions/sumo-digital-sega-include-nack-the-weasel-for-sonic-all-stars-racing-transformed

also it would be quite awesome to see vectorman and sketch ingame, sketch does have both the slight realizm, yet the comicbooky look that makes him more interesting

That pool has become (and if not, it will be waay soon) a complete joke: i will not be actually surprised if at December first, S0L will make invalid the all thing.

And it's not for the voted characters, actually i will like to see all of the one that are above 1.000 right now.

Edited by Teoskaven

That pool has become (and if not, it will be waay soon) a complete joke: i will not be actually surprised if at December first, S0L will make invalid the all thing.

And it's not for the voted characters, actually i will like to see all of the one that are above 1.000 right now.

actualy the official petitions have been finalized, so that helps somewhat

So far Vectorman, Ryo, Segata, Bayonetta and Hatsune, with Ristar coming in close. I'm actually surprised that none of the Puyo Pop or Phantasy Star characters are higher.

Who are the characters that can be unlocked through Grand Prix or World Tour? And how do I get them through Grand Prix?

Who are the characters that can be unlocked through Grand Prix or World Tour? And how do I get them through Grand Prix?

Which version do you have, Wii U?

You unlock Mii by beating all the regular GP cups, you unlock Dr. Eggman by beating the Mirror GP cups.

Edited by Kringle Of Awesome

You unlock Mii by beating all the regular GP cups, you unlock Dr. Eggman by beating the Mirror GP cups.

One has to do all that just to get Eggman? Is he even a good character in this game?

One has to do all that just to get Eggman? Is he even a good character in this game?

Full Speed, really good handling, good boost and All Star, poor acceleration.