Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

The entire RED Team (because Valve hates BLU sad.png) all piled on one car please.

Also, it might mean Sonic hats in TF2, so yaaaaaaay

basically all of my money if it is true

• Thumbs Up 3

Right! Because you work for SEGA! Or did you rip the games files and find something out?

Honestly, the people who act coy and say they know insider knowledge but say nothing are probably the most annoying people on the forums. I f***ing hate it. tongue.png

The second choice xD...not me, but another person...I didn't say anything because S0L asked for that. So...I prefer someone else to do it

They should all hop into the Snipers' Camper Van and their All-Star move would include jarate and ubers.

• Thumbs Up 3

The second choice xD...not me, but another person...I didn't say anything because S0L asked for that. So...I prefer someone else to do it

That's just silly. Either say what you know or don't shoot down speculation. Or just tell a site that is happy to ruin the game's surprises and they'll get an exclusive news story and throw you a parade.

You know you want a parade!

You are in a spoiler thread talking about leaked characters and tracks, just tell us the damn final unlock.

• Thumbs Up 4

Or just tell a site that is happy to ruin the game's surprises and they'll get an exclusive news story and throw you a parade.

Thats probably what her source is doing, It will appear on TSSZ soon, I guess.

That's just silly. Either say what you know or don't shoot down speculation. Or just tell a site that is happy to ruin the game's surprises and they'll get an exclusive news story and throw you a parade.

THE PARADE IS A L- wait no, not a Team Fortress meme.

just don't do it. 's bad. a no-no.

besides, it's more fun watching people speculate. :P

Edited by Sixth-Rate Soma

Thats probably what her source is doing, It will appear on TSSZ soon, I guess.

Ah! So Steve says to keep it a secret, so it won't be shared in a forum but it will become a TSSZ exclusive? Nice. It's the first ASR all over again.

oh you caught me! :P

http://sonicages.eshost.es/viewtopic.php?p=20059&sid=ec6dc85c2020b6713b80bc036f62f6e6#p20059

More from TSSZ:

We also know details about the final character, and we'll put it this way: The Segata rumors are not going to pan out, including ours.

Ah! So Steve says to keep it a secret, so it won't be shared in a forum but it will become a TSSZ exclusive? Nice. It's the first ASR all over again.

I was just speculating, I dont know whats going to happen :/

barry you kind of sound a bit dickish right now, no offense.

I just wish someone ripped the songs already. That Cruiser Zone remix is wonderful.

• Thumbs Up 1

barry you kind of sound a bit dickish right now, no offense.

I just wish someone ripped the songs already. That Cruiser Zone remix is wonderful.

No offense ta- wait, calling someone dickish IS offensive.

Anyway, I'll lay off the rumorbots. I'd just hate to see people running to sites that flaunt spoilers. I've asked the SEGAbits ppl to not post any spoiler news posts that involve ripping open the game's assets. I'm sure TSS is awesome enough to do the same.

Remember when the first game's entire roster was revealed early due to the ASR site being tinkered with?

Well, they've posted this:

Again, we're confirming w/ @sonicparadise that data in ASR Transformed points to a Team Fortress character in-game. We've seen it; it's real

Seems you was right Barry.

Oh hey. Weeks ago in the racer thread, I said this:

Final guest is a PC character. Heavy Weapons Guy + TF2 promotions.

Officer%27s_Ushanka.png

In my dreams.

If it's a TF2 character it's probably Heavy. I am so looking forward to this.

IT IS GOOD DAY TO BE GIANT MAN.

• Thumbs Up 3

Well if we don't want the final unlocks (assuming these are them) we could always... not visit TSSZ?

Instead visit TSS! /Shameless promotion.

• Thumbs Up 4

If the rumor is true then i would probably end up losing it.

I can't believe i'm getting more excited for a non-sega character.

Some Banjo-Kazooie data exists in the PC version of the original game, so the Team Fortress character data shouldn't come as a surprise.

They said there was one character they cut out because the development team couldn't agree on a vehicle - I'm now sure it was Alex Kidd.

PC guest character info!

In car mode, Pyro drives. In boat mode, Heavy drives. In plane mode, Spy drives.

I wish this was on consoles. ;_;

• Thumbs Up 3

PC guest character info!

In car mode, Pyro drives. In boat mode, Heavy drives. In plane mode, Spy drives.

>heavy

>boat

sigh I really wish my PC could handle the game right now... Or I wish I had a desktop PC, I forgot my dad took it away when my parents split up. :P

PC guest character info!

Can we see pictures? I'm not a fan of these TF2 characters, but I still wanna see em'.