Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

Yes, it looks like Sumo considers them all separate characters despite them taking up one slot.

Unless this is proven, the portable versions could each have an exclusive.

As a PS3 owner i'm a little sad about the lack of exclusives.

I just hope this TF2 mix will be future DLC.

• Thumbs Up 1

As a PS3 owner i'm a little sad about the lack of exclusives.

I just hope this TF2 mix will be future DLC.

Probably not.

Whenever TF2 does cross promotion stuff it's always on PC games. It's encouraging people to buy the game through the Steam service.

As a result, people who own TF2 on Steam usually get (usually) cosmetic items as a bonus for owning the game. If history is anything to go by, TF2 promos are a really great way for generating PC sales. Smart move, SEGA.

Edited by Solly

Sonic Paradise has posted their leaked info up:

Well, a person of absolute confidence which we want to preserve anonymity, has been diving in the game data and found some interesting things from the sea. First, we can confirm that Segata Sanshiro appears in the game. But not as you expect. It will be a cameo, but will have its own 3D model. We do not know at what level or as shown, but the hero of all be segueros is the last unlockable character, the "greatest piece of fanservice?" To our knowledge, the list of characters are several odd characters, but one of them fits that description. It is " Segabot . " Yes, Segabot. You may wonder what exactly ... well, the truth is that it is something that even we know for sure. We could not see any image of the character, but if we have found the same textures and models, textures many things about Sega. The Hornet, the Dreamcast logo, a VMU or even parts of After Burner (the plane, we assume), would be part of this character, which we assume will be some sort of "Megazord" consists of several pieces of Sega history. The textures are too many to put here, but promises to be a very, very, very epic, something that if it fits with "the greatest piece of Fanservice you can imagine." But it's not the only surprise. During the game files have also could not find any other characters very, very surprising. Firstly, it appears that the rumored third guest character, is actually unique PC version, and is neither more nor less than a character in Team Fortress . One? .... No. THREE. As we have found in the game data, the representative of the series Team Fortress is not a single character, depending on the vehicle but the driver will have to relocate one or otro.En the car, will be Pyro driver. On the ship, the captain will be Heavy . And finally, to take to the air one better than the stealthy Spy . During the game files (even if the Xbox 360 version) We could not find multiple entries that indicate this. Before I tell you, yes, I know that these characters will not be playable on Xbox 360 , but it is strange that some version exclusive characters are locked in other. It happened with the first Sonic & All-Stars Racing tranformed where Banjo, Miis and Avatars were, all three, in the version of as we said, is not the only surprise. We found remains of other characters, we assume will be either discarded or upcoming additions via DLC. Alex Kidd , one of the most painful losses in the cast of characters, it seems that finally could return, or at least it was for time in the game. Also two mysterious figures of two franchises that surely no one could imagine, are indicated in the bowels of the game. character is unspecified, out of " Total War: Shogun ", and a" Football Manager ". There is not much information on them, but they are strange choices for a racing game. There are also some entries for a " Chicken Leg ", creatures from the series Golden Axe, but in smaller amounts to the two previously mentioned so you could refer to any vehicle or vehicle tests aiai friend amy avatar bdjoe beat chickenleg Gilius gum joemusashi knuckles eggman mii metalsonic pudding nights reala segabot shadow shogun sonic tails ulala vyse There are still many things to discover, and will inform you of when we have record.

http://www.sonicpara...-all-stars.html

Segata Sanshiro cameos. FUCK YEAH! Total War and Football Manager have a presence in the PC version, too.

Hehe, Sonic Paradise says they'll respect S0L's wishes... by putting up a spoiler alert image and then giving all the details. Not... exactly following Steve's wishes.

Also, did they illegally download this to look at the data? The article in Google Translate seemed to say that the game illegally exists online, they won't share where, and then they talk about all the secrets. That's not something SEGA will like to hear at all. At the very least the GameFaqs dude bought the game legit and played it and shared his findings.

Edited by Barry the Nomad

Hehe, Sonic Paradise says they'll respect S0L's wishes... by putting up a spoiler alert image and then giving all the details. Not... exactly following Steve's wishes.

Also, did they illegally download this to look at the data? The article in Google Translate seemed to say that the game illegally exists online, they won't share where, and then they talk about all the secrets. That's not something SEGA will like to hear at all. At the very least the GameFaqs dude bought the game legit and played it and shared his findings.

Yeah, the Xbox 360 version popped up on torrent sites nearly a day ago. I didn't mention it here because I thought it might be fake like that PC one was.

Sooo, if they can do the 3 characters per car with the TF2 characters that are only guests, why didn't they do the same with the likes of ToeJam & Earl, Bonanza Bros and Jacky/Akira?

Edit: I know that they are only 2 character, but one could appear 2 times and other just one.

Edited by Tmsp

Looks like the third guest wont be interesting, bummer, at least other characters are good like wreck it ralph and Gum from the GGs, Yoyo would of been better. The sonic characters looking good, especially shadow in his g.u.n vehicle. and got a chance to play this on Wii U.

Looks like the third guest wont be interesting

Wat? Seriously, seems like a pretty good choice to me.It's unexpected and is a Iconic game that almost all gamers know about. How is this a bad choice? This could increase sales by quite a lot. If anything I'd say this could be the most interesting out of the guest characters.

Edited by Riku

So how come we've seen the PC exclusive character stuff leak from the Xbox 360 version, but not the final character that's in all versions?

Wat? Seriously, seems like a pretty good choice to me.It's unexpected and is a Iconic game that almost all gamers know about. How is this a bad choice? This could increase sales by quite a lot.

He never said they where a bad choice, just that they aren't interesting for him and I agree.

So how come we've seen the PC exclusive character stuff leak from the Xbox 360 version, but not the final character that's in all versions?

The Segabot?

Edited by Tmsp

He never said they where a bad choice, just that they aren't interesting for him and I agree.

Edited my post. But still, It is definitely the most interesting choice out of the cameos. It was creative in a sense to choose that. Edited by Riku