Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

So how come we've seen the PC exclusive character stuff leak from the Xbox 360 version, but not the final character that's in all versions?

I've told a bunch of people who it was on Skype already, I assumed it would have gotten here already...

It's a Segabot. It transforms into different SEGA icons such as the Hornet, an After Burner plane, a VMU, a Dreamcast logo, etc.

EDIT: Tmsp, hide that in a spoiler. D:

EDIT2: Riku, you too. >:

Edited by XD375

Your quote from Tmsp mentions...

The Segabot.

EDIT: Tmsp, I know you haven't been keeping up, but it was decided on earlier in the thread that we'd still keep the final unlockable secret. I'll edit this detail into the first post.

Edited by XD375

Uh oh, the stream I'm watching froze at a loading screen. Didn't somebody else with the game note that this happened to them? It's the 360 version.

Fix it Felix! er- SEGA!

--

also, the spoiler thread was established because it was getting annoying to see all the spoiler tags, I thought. No need to hide spoilers in the spoiler topic, right?

Edited by Barry the Nomad
  • Thumbs Up 1

Uh oh, the stream I'm watchign froze at a loading screen. Didn't somebody else with the game note that this happened to them?

Fix it Felix! er- SEGA!

I would, but I literally have no knowledge in coding, nor do I have a magic hammer given to me by my father :P

• Thumbs Up 4

Yeah, I've heard from a few people that the game freezes on loading screens a lot. It happened to me once or twice on the first game, too.

I'm kind of disappointed with the final guest character to be honest, sure, it's a neat idea. But it was rather overhyped.

Eh I'm still waiting for the music rips. :P

Your quote from Tmsp mentions...

The Segabot.

EDIT: Tmsp, I know you haven't been keeping up, but it was decided on earlier in the thread that we'd still keep the final unlockable secret. I'll edit this detail into the first post.

Oh, sorry.

I saw something about it, but I tought that it was already been discussed since some people where talking about "stuff" from the last character.

S0L stands before a wall of tv screens, each streaming video of players who broke street date date, and he says through gritted teeth "... freeze them ..."

• Thumbs Up 2

I've told a bunch of people who it was on Skype already, I assumed it would have gotten here already...

It's a Segabot. It transforms into different SEGA icons such as the Hornet, an After Burner plane, a VMU, a Dreamcast logo, etc.

EDIT: Tmsp, hide that in a spoiler. D:

EDIT2: Riku, you too. >:

Thanks. I've been following this thread, but no, nobody had mentioned it tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Uh oh, the stream I'm watching froze at a loading screen. Didn't somebody else with the game note that this happened to them? It's the 360 version.

Fix it Felix! er- SEGA!

Yeah, it freezes pretty often for me. Usually during a loading screen after I complete an event in World Tour mode. Really glad to hear that it's not just my Xbox 360 dieing.

Also, not sure if this has been mentioned yet but each track has a mirrored version.

So, uh, has there been a music rip yet? I really want to listen to the soundtrack without having to wait until the Vita version comes out.

So I guess the inclusion of Valve characters is probably further evidence the PC version of the game will use Steamworks for its online. I guess that could've been expected though, since SEGA games in the past few years have been doing that already.

Looks like the third guest wont be interesting, bummer, at least other characters are good like wreck it ralph and Gum from the GGs, Yoyo would of been better. The sonic characters looking good, especially shadow in his g.u.n vehicle. and got a chance to play this on Wii U.

You haven't even seen it yet. Plus, it's the only time multiple characters are in a single vehicle; that alone makes it really unique.

Yeah, it freezes pretty often for me. Usually during a loading screen after I complete an event in World Tour mode. Really glad to hear that it's not just my Xbox 360 dieing.

That's...Kind of worrying. Hopefully it's something that'll be handled in patches.

So, uh, has there been a music rip yet? I really want to listen to the soundtrack without having to wait until the Vita version comes out.

You're not the only one, I would also love this.

• Thumbs Up 1

My local TRU -

ASRTPSuck.jpg

See you guys online ~ biggrin.png

Oh my god...

They've got a copy of Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for $20!? WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY THAT INSTEAD!?

• Thumbs Up 2

Except you won't because nobody is playing online right now. Trust me, I tried. =P

angry.png YOU AND ME, LET'S DO IT!

Oh my god...

They've got a copy of Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for $20!? WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY THAT INSTEAD!?

Because I picked it up for $14.99 a year or so ago!

Edited by Jix Hedgehog

I bet the UK Toys R Us won't be breaking it :( I've only ever had this happen with one of my local ASDA's selling NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams for Wii a day early.