Awoo.

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Shane

My local TRU -

ASRT360.jpg

See you guys online ~ biggrin.png

Should have picked up that last copy of Kinect Self Defence in case any jelly SSMB members break in and try to steal your early copy of the game.

WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY ALL THE GAMES?!?

Even here a load of shops are breaking the release date rules x) I hope it's because they don't think the game is going to be popular...

Welp, only issue I have with the game is the screen size, I have to squint to read everything ._.

Wife is fan-girlin' over Wreck-It Ralph

• Thumbs Up 5

Uh oh, the stream I'm watching froze at a loading screen. Didn't somebody else with the game note that this happened to them? It's the 360 version.

Fix it Felix! er- SEGA!

--

also, the spoiler thread was established because it was getting annoying to see all the spoiler tags, I thought. No need to hide spoilers in the spoiler topic, right?

I have had the game freeze up on me one time.

My local TRU -

ASRT360.jpg

ASRTPSuck.jpg

ASRTearly.jpg

See you guys online ~ biggrin.png

Wow two games in one picture that shouldn't be on the shelf. Seriously, I guess TRU just doesn't care. Perhaps now it is time to see if there are a few more people online.

Actually yes. You break the release date, you don't get the day one update as, well, it's not day one yet tongue.png

---

S0L

---

Oh, there's gonna be an update then! I guess its for the freezing issues, I hope

Man, all these spoilers are just making me wish very badly that I had the funds to buy this game.

I'll probably have to wait until next year.

I'm guessing the game doesn't have any Avatar Awards/Home Rewards. Still not seen anything online. They usually appear on the net by now like the Achievements/Trophies do if the game has any.

Day 1 patch? That concerns me if the Wii U version needs a patch and the Nintendo Network doesn't support patching Day 1.

Considering the Wii U has the DLC built in, they might have taken care to polish that version as well.

wow gone for 3 days and this is what happens XP

This makes me lol for one reason alone, I work at an Electronics department at a Toys R Us here in Canada, and I think I might know what happened. A few days ago I recieved a few Wii-U games with packages street dated for November 13th, I also heard from another guy that he supposedly recieved Transformed, I took it upon myself (for the Wii-U games, never saw Transformed myself) to label them as wrong street date, do not release till the 18th. Guess America didn't have more workers who knew their stuff XP

Not only that but, isn't the Street Date for the PS3 and 360 versions the 20th? Or did they move it up to 18th to match the Wii U launch title?

Has anyone tried going for this on your own yet?

Team Sonic

Finish 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th with local friends in a 10 player race

Just wondered how hard it's going to be unless you can get it via the online method.

Just played as AiAi... his banana cart lets off a high pitched noise when he reaches a certain speed that I want to reach for the (non-existent) gear shift and change to 2..

TF2 holds no appeal for me either, but that's a good thing personally. I can't play PC games because my PC sucks, so I'd be pissed if a character I like wasn't available to me. Unless there's a cool portable-only racer, it looks like I'm getting everything I care about.

Quick question, though...how is the final unlockable character unlocked?

• Thumbs Up 2