Shane

Spoiler alert: Sonic & All-Stars Spoilers Transformed!

Uh oh, the stream I'm watching froze at a loading screen. Didn't somebody else with the game note that this happened to them? It's the 360 version.

Fix it Felix! er- SEGA!

--

also, the spoiler thread was established because it was getting annoying to see all the spoiler tags, I thought. No need to hide spoilers in the spoiler topic, right?

I have had the game freeze up on me one time.

My local TRU -

ASRT360.jpg

ASRTPSuck.jpg

ASRTearly.jpg

See you guys online ~ biggrin.png

Wow two games in one picture that shouldn't be on the shelf. Seriously, I guess TRU just doesn't care. Perhaps now it is time to see if there are a few more people online.

Actually yes. You break the release date, you don't get the day one update as, well, it's not day one yet tongue.png

---

S0L

---

Oh, there's gonna be an update then! I guess its for the freezing issues, I hope

Day 1 patch? That concerns me if the Wii U version needs a patch and the Nintendo Network doesn't support patching Day 1.

Considering the Wii U has the DLC built in, they might have taken care to polish that version as well.

wow gone for 3 days and this is what happens XP

This makes me lol for one reason alone, I work at an Electronics department at a Toys R Us here in Canada, and I think I might know what happened. A few days ago I recieved a few Wii-U games with packages street dated for November 13th, I also heard from another guy that he supposedly recieved Transformed, I took it upon myself (for the Wii-U games, never saw Transformed myself) to label them as wrong street date, do not release till the 18th. Guess America didn't have more workers who knew their stuff XP

TF2 holds no appeal for me either, but that's a good thing personally. I can't play PC games because my PC sucks, so I'd be pissed if a character I like wasn't available to me. Unless there's a cool portable-only racer, it looks like I'm getting everything I care about.

Quick question, though...how is the final unlockable character unlocked?