Awoo.

Game Tips Thread

The Blue Dude

What's a Risk Boost?

When in plane form, barrel roll or flip out the way of scenery at the last second before collision to score a "risk boost" it's just a mini boost you get from risky flying.

• Thumbs Up 1

any advice for the drift challenge in Graveyard Gig? I tried using many racers with good handling...but I can't get through 3 or 4 gates...

Edited by Seraphinprincess

any advice for the drift challenge in Graveyard Gig? I tried using many racers with good handling...but I can't get through 3 or 4 doors...

Stuck on it too, but been told to take it slow and easy as it throws out time like free samples and be sure to hit all the gates and bends, also before the 3rd one when you go into a boost, slow right down on the stairs so you don't overshoot the bend and miss like, 6-7 seconds of time, when you come up to the spider chamber you want to speed through that area as fast as you can because it takes 5-7 seconds to cross it, and it has no gates, so try and get to the rooftops as fast as you can, it's plain sailing from there on.

Stuck on it too, but been told to take it slow and easy as it throws out time like free samples and be sure to hit all the gates and bends, also before the 3rd one when you go into a boost, slow right down on the stairs so you don't overshoot the bend and miss like, 6-7 seconds of time, when you come up to the spider chamber you want to speed through that area as fast as you can because it takes 5-7 seconds to cross it, and it has no gates, so try and get to the rooftops as fast as you can, it's plain sailing from there on.

Got it! Amy with handling mod...make sure not boost in the first section, use the boost item in the spidey section tongue.png

Edited by Seraphinprincess

I find it easy with both Samba and Amy on handling.

The 2 drift parts at the beggining, I didnt stop drifting between each other then after the 2 curve drift road, slow down, don't booth and keep on drifting or else the stair will make you loose control and miss the beggining of the next drift course.