• Frobman

• Urtheart

• Daisoku

• Gold

Top Posters In This Topic

-le gasp-

I was PWN'D.

D:

Not pwned necessarily. You took out my precious Flygon easily, and gave me a hard time. xD Nice match. <3

Ah, good to hear.

As for the finales, nothing yet, as far as I know. I would keep my DS on and wait for an invitation, but batteries are a problem, of course.

Ready and waiting for my match against Frobman.

Thing just disconnected. Do you want another rematch, or should we just say it's my win, since it would've been one Earthquake+Choice Band attack, that it would've been my win? That, and my connections a bit sketchy, if a rematch is neccesary.

Thing just disconnected. Do you want another rematch, or should we just say it's my win, since it would've been one Earthquake+Choice Band attack, that it would've been my win? That, and my connections a bit sketchy, if a rematch is neccesary.

I'll concede since I would of lost anyway with that earthquake attack. Good match though.

I'll concede since I would of lost anyway with that earthquake attack. Good match though.

Alright then! Good match to you, too! Gave me a run for my money. And this tournament shed a new light on my feelings towards Charizard. I love 'im now! (And was tricky to stick with one move only with a Choice Band)

Guess that makes me the champion! Yay! Never won tournaments, let alone joined any!

What do I win? (kiddin')

Congratulations to Frobman, sorry for the delayed post but I've been running my show on SSR.

List of the ranks will go up on front page and archived, so that when the badges are re-installed you'll get a special badge for participating, Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze (in that order) for each place.

Is too late?

Platinum:

Name: Adek

Friend Code: 2836-7154-5174

Edited by Infernape- Adek

Yeah I'm going to lock this and unpin it to prevent further confusion.