Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 A-rank video and text walkthrough

I played Sonic Adventure 2 on my Xbox 360, but I want to fully complete that game, if ever. One goal is to get an A-rank on all stages, but that's hard and complicated! angry.png The easiest way to get A-ranks is to watch a video walkthrough for Sonic, Shadow, Tails and Eggman stages as well as Cannon's Core (which can be found on YouTube), and read a text walkthrough for Knuckles and Rouge stages (since the Emerald shards are rearranged when restarting a stage).

For newbies like me getting A-ranks on all stages, can anyone post these― where are mentioned above

― here in this topic? These are for reference at the SSMB fourms for people who have diffculties finding them online. Thanks! ;)

Urm.... not really....

The only time video guides become useful on SA 2 is for the treasure hunting stages and the lost chaos. Otherwise it's just a case of beating the stage without dying and making sure you collect rings (doesn't matter if you drop them) and go for combo kills when attacking.

A ranks on SA 2 really aren't that difficult at all.

Uhh...dude...I don't know about you, but In order to Speed Run to get A Ranks in other Sonic Games, I don't watch a video walkthrough, I practice until I find the fastest route and/or move sets, and use that to my advantage, rather than let someone else do the work and merely copy them.

Oh, and the name of this Topic is...misleading. I expected to click on it to FIND a walkthrough, not for someone to assume "Oh, since I can't find any online videos because I don't feel like typing it in onto Youtube or Google, I'm just going to type out a 'full fledged' topic about it on The SSMB asking people to find them for me and any other theoretical member to be having these troubles trying to find these videos!"

I'm...not sure what the point of this topic is. I mean you can just google or youtube "get A rank on ____ stage," find your answer, and be that much closer to A ranking everything. There's really no tips or discussion here we can off that a description on google or a video on Youtube can't answer. You even said yourself that's the easiest way about going about it.

If you need quick help from here, I'd suggest using the statuses to get a quick answer for anything.

• Thumbs Up 2