http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?474696-Console-Updates

BUGS

WII U EXCLUSIVE ISSUES

Alex Kidd AI + Mods broken

Rumble DOES NOT work

Hot Rod broken (apparently) under advanced setup for Pro controller

LEVELS
Random Glitching through levels
Burning Depths - Green Ramp resulting in smacking in "wall" instead of passing through
Ocean View - If you miss a skipping stones platform, you get stuck in a wall and fall SLOWLY to your death
Galactic Parade - Can get stuck on lap 2, clipping through purple digital rings/gets stuck, random AI glitching
Seasonal Shrine - Cave waterfall glitching, left shortcut across rooftop has some hilarious physics errors.
Rogue's Landing - Random Invisible walls, getting stuck inside floating island debris and the Delphinious
Graffiti City - Missing rooftops on buildings cause slow falling to death, lap 3 has glitch where if you boost into a low cut building you can get stuck.
Graveyard Dig - Jump at start makes you bump into invisible walls
Adder's Lair - Jumping into the snake's mouth has issues
Audio issues with multiplayer/sometimes
Dream Valley - Boat section near rocks with ramp can cause you to get stuck, After the Wizard Section --> Water Section --> Faced directly toward the wall when you normally appear in the center
Race of Ages - Flight Path at the end, if you miss gate you can get stuck
Death Egg Hanger Time Trial - For some reason, it still has item pick ups. If you pick up the super pick up, the last boost is erased which makes the final sprint impossible.

GAME ISSUES
Colliding with others seems too bouncy
Random Crashing
Clipping through games surroundings
Burning Rangers has an odd issues of the sound being static and floor being totally gone.
Egg Hanger has extra Super Pick Up
Shinobi Time Attack - If you retry, the game may freeze upon completion.
If you go up a hill and there is a dip, you will lose all your speed (Tails on Galactic Parade)

AUDIO/SOUND
Multiplayer Audio Issues - Sound gets too loud
Random Music cutting off in World Tour
In 2 player, get eliminated, screeching sound occurs.
Pudding uses some of Ulala's voice overs

OTHER
Controller continues to rumble if you finish a race while rumbling
Achievements not unlocking

Edited by Autosaver

So as I mentioned in another thread, there's a bug in Burning Depths that happens on the 2nd lap. One of the branching paths features a green ramp that you have to shoot over to advance in the stage, unfortunately most of the time whenever I hit the ramp it acts as if I smacked into a wall and I end up losing the race. I'm using Ulala with the Super Handling mod on A-rank.

I don't know if this is specific to her or if other characters can reproduce it...

I was going to ask if anyone's racer fell through the floor like in the notorious bug from the first game, but I see you have found the Special Zone.

I...I'm gonna get out of here before that thing consumes my spacial dimension.

*backs out slowly*

Edited by Scheming Minor

Right... Here we go!

Ocean View

1. When skipping across the stepping stone platforms at the start of the race, if you miss the the platform you get stuck on the wall, and fall very, very slowly and the game doesn't reset you back on the track until you fall past a certainpoint.

Samba Studios

Haven't found any yet

Carrier Zone

When you fall down off the Aircraft carrier into the transform gate, if you don't hit the sub at the right angle you stop, and gradually slide off it.

Dragon Canyon

Not sure what happened on this one, but me and my friend were online and he was Danica, activated her All Star and suddenly she clipped through half the course and finished the race when he was only on lap 2, however when it came to the result screen it said he DNF...weird.

Temple Trouble

haven't found any here so far.

Galactic Parade

1. I got stuck inside an asteroid in lap 2

2. I clipped through the purple digital road thing, and clung to the side of an invisible wall without falling.

3. In one of the events Ulala was A.I and had NO WHEELS on land for the first 2 laps, she was suddenly reset on the 3rd lap, me and my friend just laughed but it was pretty weird!

Seasonal Shrine

1. When you drop off the cave waterfall my friend kept getting pulled into the wall on the right of the Samurai statue, and it wouldn't let him go for some reason.

2. Taking the left short-cut across the rooftops, i glitched through the barrier and did this HUGE flip into the air, it was hilarious but i seriously had no idea what happened!

Rogue's Landing

1. Clipped through the Scaffolding on the water

2.on the 3rd lap i got stuck inside the Delphinous

3. on the 3rd lap i got stuck inside the floating island debris

4. I often hit invisible walls that shouldn't be there on the side of the track and get dragged into the water or off the stage.

Dream Valley

1. Mostly clipping issues because of the tight turns and obstacles in the level, nothing major

Chilly Castle

Getting stuck on the wall as you leave the boating area.

Graffiti City

1. Clipping through the barriers all over the track.

2. Missing the roofing on short cuts you tend to smash into nothing and get stuck on the side of the building or fall super slow

3. In lap 3 where you fly, that low cut building in the middle of the stage (looks like a bridge) if you smash into it with a boost you get stuck in it.

Sanctuary Falls

1. Clipping issues all over the flight sections, mostly pillars.

2. unclear directions as to where to go on the final stretch on lap 3, the arrows are clearly pointing off to the right, a wide open space but you just need to go straight, this still confuses the fuck out of me.

Graveyard Dig

The jump at the start of the race often sends me into invisible walls that make me face the wrong way.

Adder's Lair

1. Clipping through the giant dinosaur thing in the caves, especially his tail

2. The jump into the snakes mouth's, the left side is fine if you slow down, but the right side has boosters that always makes you hit the top of the snake's mouth stopping you in the air, you fall down in reverse, it can happen on the other side too if you aren't careful, but it's unavoidable because of the boost panels on the right, even the A.I on high level do it so it's definitely a problem.

3. The ramp up to the left snake mouth makes you slide when you fall to the right of it when exiting the cave above, putting your vehicle into a side slide that puts you in reverse or makes you hit an invisible barrier.

Burning Depths

1. The jump over the angled girder, when you hit it, you stop as if you've smashed into a wall even though the game clearly shows you simply boat over it.

2. on the third lap with all those narrow doors, from a distance the lights on the wall look like the green doorways.

Race of Ages

There's no real glitches in this stage, it's just the track design that throws me off, especially the boating section.

General Technical Faults

In single player the custom audio controls are fine, but when you bring a second player in the game gets LOUD the music is very low, and the Engine/SFX are very loud, you need to turn them down to like 20, and put music at 100 for it to be balanced out, return to single player and you can't hear the SFX because the settings return to normal.

in 2 player when one of the players in eliminated in a race, sometimes it stacks a super high pitched screech, as if the player died in constant drift state, it's very, very loud and jarring and not a nice sound for the other player to listen to till the race/event is over.

That's all i got for now, but the speed this game goes at it, i'm not surprised a lot of the characters break the stages.

Oh and also going through a transform gate while someone's all star theme plays, cancels it and restarts the track song, FROM THE BEGINNING, it doesn't even carry on! can never get to hear Rogue's Landing music all the way through.

Edited by Gum/ Super Soniko
  • Thumbs Up 2

Also, not really a big deal but at the end of races we keep seeing cars with the wheels halfway into the floor. tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Also, not really a big deal but at the end of races we keep seeing cars with the wheels halfway into the floor. tongue.png

I'm totally not in this video... but um yeah, this was random as hell. We were coming off the last flying section on the AfterBurner track and I kind of went through the floor about where you hit the gate to turn back into a car. Then it did the above - starting from the bottom split in the screen, then infecting the top. Could only quit out with one of the controllers and had to restart the GP from the beginning.

Sometimes when you get hit by an item, it completely turns you around (sometimes you'll even continue driving backwards at reverse speeds) and by the time you get adjusted you've lost too much time and end up in 10th or somesuch. It only happens sometimes, so I assume it's not meant to?

Nevermind!

Edited by Andrew Albacia

Sometimes when you get hit by an item, it completely turns you around (sometimes you'll even continue driving backwards at reverse speeds) and by the time you get adjusted you've lost too much time and end up in 10th or somesuch. It only happens sometimes, so I assume it's not meant to?

That's what the Twister does, it reverse you're vehicle and makes you drive backwards briefly with reversed controls :P

That's what the Twister does, it reverse you're vehicle and makes you drive backwards briefly with reversed controls tongue.png

Maybe. I get spammed by so much stuff at once sometimes o.o

2. The jump into the snakes mouth's' date=' the left side is fine if you slow down, but the right side has boosters that always makes you hit the top of the snake's mouth stopping you in the air, you fall down in reverse, it can happen on the other side too if you aren't careful, but it's unavoidable because of the boost panels on the right, even the A.I on high level do it so it's definitely a problem.[/quote']

Oh, definitely.

Edited by Andrew Albacia

Another thing i've noticed too, sometimes the slightest knock from an A.I player sends you flying into a wall or off the course, it's really beginning to piss me off when high level A.I crowd around you and bat you back and forth, even when your vehicle is twice the size of theirs >.>

• Thumbs Up 1

There was a bug on Burning Depths where one of the automatic doors that are meant to open up before you get to it didn't. I crashed right into it. It only opened up until another character reached it.

One I've had a few times(360, at the very least), if you finish a race and the controller is rumbling, it keeps rumbling until you start a new race/otherwise turn controller/game off.

Also had the one with the snake mouth jump a fair few times... :/

And also had the going through the floor, in different levels... Once in the Skies level (after going across the bridge in the second lap, flew high into the sky, then fell through a gap between the two paths, out of bounds(allowed me to drive around there for a little while), then fell for a while before the "respawn" getting me back on track.

• Thumbs Up 5

One I've had a few times(360, at the very least), if you finish a race and the controller is rumbling, it keeps rumbling until you start a new race/otherwise turn controller/game off.

yeah, that happened to me too.

I joined a game lobby, then quit it as soon as i joined (because of reasons, I don't do that for no reason!) And when i went into a single player game, after the map started up it said that some joined the lobby.

That or my game is haunted.

Also had the one with the snake mouth jump a fair few times... :/

And also had the going through the floor, in different levels... Once in the Skies level (after going across the bridge in the second lap, flew high into the sky, then fell through a gap between the two paths, out of bounds(allowed me to drive around there for a little while), then fell for a while before the "respawn" getting me back on track.

Yep, had all of these. The snake mouth jump is particularly annoying, I have to slow down in advance to make it. :/

I joined a game lobby, then quit it as soon as i joined (because of reasons, I don't do that for no reason!) And when i went into a single player game, after the map started up it said that some joined the lobby.

That or my game is haunted.

2spooky4u

Also, not a glitch but screw Expert AI, such a set of cheating, spamming SOBs. I only know about it because I think that's what Soniko had it set to in the lobby. I'm not the best racer out there but bloody hell are they cheap.

EDIT:

I really hope the Avatar's voice counts as a bug. :U

Omg, brilliant! That must be why I rage whenever Andy picks the Avatar to use... dry.png

Edited by Heybunny
  • Thumbs Up 2

I just found a really annoying track bug on Race of Ages.

If you take the flight path of the course, right at the very end of the section if you miss the tube/transform gate, you can get stuck above the metal outline of the hole. Because you're still in flight form, there is no way to reverse out of it. You're just trapped there.

Whilst I suspect you might be able to break free, theres no point, by the time you do your race is over.

A rather annoying problem my friends and I are experiencing online is that colliding with other racers will often see you bounce off them as if they have springs mounted to the side of their vehicles. It's not just a little bump you literally get sent flying off the course. It can been seen at the start of a race if there is a pile up with several people going off at once. Any offline modes on solo appear to be unaffected though.

I present to you....Damn boat.avi

....and its sequel, Damn boat 2! :P

Edited by JemiLoke97
  • Thumbs Up 4

For some reason the sound shuts off randomly when playing in world tour mode for too long, this has happened twice already.

Weird... My game just crashed in the middle of the NiGHTS track. It just transformed into that section with the creepy bedrooms and stuff and a few seconds in it's froze with the music still playing. Playing the Xbox 360 version.

EDIT:

Here's a pic:

20a31on.jpg

I know a pic can't prove that it froze, but I thought I'd show where it happened.

In the Shinobi level, after getting out of the shortcut cave past the water section, the graphics glitch for a sec, like the game didnt had enough time to stream the graphics.

EDIT: Also just now my character did some weird jump on that exact same spot too.

Edited by Ferr
  • Thumbs Up 1