Awoo.

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed: Bug Thread [PATCH UPDATE 3/21/13]

Autosaver

Can we get a photo of that bug?

Only I just tried it on the PS3 version and you're supposed to start on water.

That might explain it. My best guess is that race places me in a completely different section of the track than I should be, but still starts me off in boat form. I've got a quick screenshot of it.

5826CD53-F97F-4A06-B315-D2C2A8F2ECF1-612-0000011C200027F1.jpg

Even stranger. A few seconds after taking the picture, my character suddenly became stuck in mid air, still in boat form.

3C44F4E4-C279-490F-8105-6FD33E4D9361-612-0000011C23256238.jpg

I had a glitch when transforming from plane to car in panzer dragon. I landed on the left of the track and I was able to drive around for a bit.

My friend is playing the Wii U version and she has failed on Easy numerous times and it's still not letting her skip the Roulette Road Boost Challenge.

Anyone else getting that Ranger Rush start bug on the Wii-U version? Can you provide a video if you are?

Sorry, I'm a bit new here, but I ran into an odd incident while playing an A-Class versus race at castle chaos. Everything was going well until I had to face my last rival, Vyse. Instead of spawning Vyse, the game spawned Vyse and Danica at the same time. I assumed I was suppose to race them both but Danica sped off before I could even react. I still beat Vyse and won the race though.

i guess is just lag

I dont mean that, Im saying Im fairly sure Pudding uses a voiceclip extracted from Ulala in the original games, not from Pudding.

You mean when she says "Pudding!", don't you? I thought so myself, Ulala says this at the beginnning of Report 3 in Space Channel 5: Part 2...but it does sound pretty similar to Pudding's voice from the first game.

By the way, S0L, I don't feel like nitpicking, but just out of curiosity, why did you decide to use Pudding's voice clips from the first SC5? She could have awesome lines like "The scoop is mine!", "Get your coverage from Channel 42!", "Come on sister, get with it!" or "Are you the clumsy one?", but now, the only line I frequently hear from her is "Yes!"...

Edit: Oops, not quite the right thread for questions. Sorry about that.

Edited by LukA8

Just posting to say the Graffiti City and Seasonal Shrine Boost events are bugged too. Not all of them are, which is just odd. Like, Adder's Lair worked just fine.

I really wanted to play 5player offline.. but if they don't sort out all the problems with the WiiU version soon, I'll be highly considering cancelling my pre-order.

Does anyone else know what the framerate for 5player is?

I just skimmed over this topic and read stuff I didn't want to regarding spoilers. Could someone do me a massive favour and PM me the Wii U version bugs and other such problems, like framerate and whatnot?

You mean when she says "Pudding!", don't you? I thought so myself, Ulala says this at the beginnning of Report 3 in Space Channel 5: Part 2...but it does sound pretty similar to Pudding's voice from the first game.

Yep, I'll bet money is that exact moment you say from Ulala. Pudding voice in Part 1 is a lil more calm.

Edited by Ferr

Encountered my first bug on the 360 version, but it helped me so I don't want to hate on it.

In a boost challenge, in Graffiti City, I hit a wall and fell off the track, causing the timer to get stuck at 8 seconds. This allowed me to get past two checkpoints before it resumed counting down. By that point I was inches from the finish and completed the mission. More bugs like this, please!

• Thumbs Up 7

I haven't even gotten to Race of Ages Mirror race yet, i'm currently sitting at like, 186 stars or something, because i'm hellbent on getting this last star on expert Shibuya DownTown traffic attack, i fucking hate these challenges.

your not the only one who is stuck on that mission, worst mission they ever created!!!

your not the only one who is stuck on that mission, worst mission they ever created!!!

Have you tried using knuckles?

nope! i'm guessing he is good for the challenge, I'll try him.

Knuckles + Handling mod = WINNER!

Though I can do it with just knuckles and his standard now =p

so many bugs, uh oh sonic 06 times 2!!! I'm joking but a past pace racing game, glitches are bound to happen. i guess

I used knuckles and i've done worse, i was better of using metal sonic, but his handling was good tho

I don't know man, something about metal sonic that makes me do so good.

Edited by jordine

So I think I might have won the 'best glitch/bug' competition.

I have discovered... Zombie Mode.

I was trying to get the boost challenge on house of the dead... anyway I fluffed it and decided to pause and quit the game to change character... I stopped next to the bouncy castle... only... the audio is still playing... I have the sounds of zombies and owls moaning and hooting on every menu I go into... even at the title screen I have zombies.

And yes... I have it on film... just rendering the footage now =p

• Thumbs Up 7

I did an uninteresting one during the Golden Axe level (can't remember the actual names) and at the final lap on the lava section, something hit the lava, creating a wave that sent me flying.

I was reasonably high, so I went nutz with the stunts and accidentally changed direction and started heading towards the left wall.

I was still pretty high when I reached the wall, but ended up falling through it. I continued to fall with nothing but blue surrounding me and parts of the level up top, getting smaller and smaller.

It felt like forever to get re-spawned and see Shadow pass the final corner and steal my first place. ;_;

They're coming to get you SSMB.

Notes: I think to get this to trigger, you need to pause the game literally the split second before/at the same time as it would come up with 'Event Failed' otherwise you can't get this audio clash to happen.

But the zombies/owls/wolf was still making a noise when I return to the main menu, entered a few other menus and browsed the world tour mode.

However, it stopped once I went all the way back to the title screen and re-watched the intro.

Now if only someone can do a burning rangers audio glitch, I'd never turn the console off!

• Thumbs Up 7

Mine (Wii U) freezes at the title screen. Oh boy.

...Huh. I've played it for like 8 hours and haven't experienced a single freeze. I was going to say that's the advantage of the Wii U version. Other than the glitched boost missions, the game has been fine for me. Solid frame rate, quick loading times, etc.

So I think I might have won the 'best glitch/bug' competition.

I have discovered... Zombie Mode.

I was trying to get the boost challenge on house of the dead... anyway I fluffed it and decided to pause and quit the game to change character... I stopped next to the bouncy castle... only... the audio is still playing... I have the sounds of zombies and owls moaning and hooting on every menu I go into... even at the title screen I have zombies.

And yes... I have it on film... just rendering the footage now =p

Haha, I had the same glith a few times with other levels. First time it happened I had monkey noises from the Monkey ball stage there, the other time the whale noises from the Burning Rangers stage.

Oh hey there was a ver 1.01 update on the PS3 just now. 215MB? Blimey. Are these gonna be just bug fixes or..?

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi I´m very new here, here is my problem.

I have a problem with the license. I play a bit with Sonic in World Tour and then I used Amy Rose very often but Sonic is still in my license as favorite character?

Edited by Prince Toma

Yesterday I noticed that Tails chest fur has these black things around it: ResizedImage_1353457580050.jpg

Also, after playing an arena battle and winning the game didn't send me back to the lobby. I just left me there with the camera going around me and the music playing. I had to go back to the dashboard and restart the game.