Awoo.

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed: Bug Thread [PATCH UPDATE 3/21/13]

Autosaver

One thing I've noticed is in Egg Hangar's time trial, there's actually a Super Pickup on the path taken after going across the bridge! It gave me 3 fireworks, despite being in the aforementioned Time Trial-was quite funny.

your not the only one who is stuck on that mission, worst mission they ever created!!!

I thought the Big the Cat pot mission in the first game took that prize...

that was easy in comparison to this lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

I unlocked all the characters and the achievement didnt pop. Wasnt this corrected? 360 ver.

Apparently that's what the next patch is for, but I ended up getting that achievement to pop after doing another few races - not sure what it is that activated it in particular... Just keep playing as usual, I'd say, just incase it's just being slow

Don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but S0L says they've sent a patch for the Wii U version to SEGA to be approved.

We are doing our very best to get this resolved as quickly as possible. We've delivered a new update to SEGA and they're testing it right now. The intention is to get it live as soon as we can. Soon as I have an ETA, I'll update.

http://forums.sega.c...l=1#post7676713

Apparently that's what the next patch is for, but I ended up getting that achievement to pop after doing another few races - not sure what it is that activated it in particular... Just keep playing as usual, I'd say, just incase it's just being slow

Keep playing but didnt show until I got another achievement, then I got both :/

My game crashed 4 times if that's anything.

I seriously hate the collision on online. One hit and you could be off-track by miles.

Oh, and I managed to get the plane working in the car part in Starlight Carnival/Galactic Parade but it didn't last long. Not on purpose though. After I finished a lap, it kept saying 'Wrong Way!' and all that stuff.

no, that mission was too easy, beat under 2 tries, but this mission, never again

I unlocked all the characters and the achievement didnt pop. Wasnt this corrected? 360 ver.

Still waiting on that for Sonic Adventure on my Xbox. At least this game's getting it...

• Thumbs Up 1

There is a hidden bug when you take on the Shinobi "Time Attack" challenge. If you retry (note this challenge is a nail biter)

The game may freeze up upon completion, so be sure to take a break if you mess up the first time.

My game crashed for the first time yesterday.

I also had a weird glitch during online play. I was winning a race and completed the final lap on the Bingo Highway stage, but I was still playing as myself. I then look up and see it says I still have one more lap, despite it also still saying I was first. The timer reached zero as I was still racing, and I got a DNF...

FFFFFFFUUUUUUU -

Was this said? In the Nights track, after the Wizard section, when I came back to the water section of Spring Valley I appeared facing directly into the wall and really near, making imposible to avoid. Normally I appear in the center..

Seems to be that sometimes when you're going up hill and there's a dip, you lose speed suddenly and almost come to a stop. Happened with Tails on Galactic Parade with no reason behind it.

On the burning depths bug, it happens to me also....all the time...any character I play as

There was a bug where I flew out of bounds during a transformation, and spawned on the water in car mode. It didn't let me go too far and kept respawning me when I went too far ahead. Kind of sad because I found the bug pretty awesome XD

This was in the super monkey ball level

Death Egg Hanger on time trials is bugged.

It still has item pickups on it. Well coins and a super pickup. only problem is if you hit the super pickup it wipes out the boost which you need for the final sprint to the finish.

• Thumbs Up 1

The A.I. always aim for me with their weapoms. No matter what position i am. Even if there are other CPUs on front or behind. Its bloody fustrating. Wish they would fix that. Feels like me vs 9 CPUs

There are few things on PS3 which they should fix:

-Burning Rangers track, on level 2 there is part where you can go left or right on the water, if you go right there's a ramp (has something green), which use to work before the patch 1.01 but now it doesn't it just stops me and makes me lose the race often.

-I don't know if this is possible but if the Frame-Rate could be improved i would be very happy, especially on JSR track, it also seems a bit worse overall, since the patch as well (might be just me)

Edited by Dx7MfZb

Anyone else with the Wii U version come across the glitched "Ranger Rush" event yet? Its the only thing stopping me from unlocking the final character at this point. Can't skip it, either.