Awoo.

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed: Bug Thread [PATCH UPDATE 3/21/13]

Autosaver

In World Tour Twilight Engine the Death Egg challenge where you have to battle 4 characters (Knuckles first and Eggman last) in the bit where there is a massive drop in the track the AI fails to land back on the course every time and just veers off out of bounds.

this is a good thing, because the A.I is punishing on this track as it is, so if they fall off I don't mind :P

• Thumbs Up 3

If you have some lag issues on an online race, players will seem to have some sort of frame skip when they appear to teleport every few feet. That's fine and dandy, but if this is going on at the start of the race and the game detects that one of these player's is located in your driver, the slowest driver will be launched at the maximum speed in a random direction. Takes Ocean View too literally for me...

Were you playing on splitscreen? The last part of the barrier between the roads doesn't appear in multiplayer.

That's stupid. :/

But yeah, I was playing Gamepad splitscreen.

I was farming coins at Ocean View just a bit ago, after I had enough I went to finish the race... and I guess the track collapsed on itself or something .. no racers could get through to finish.. we were all bouncing around from 1st place to 10th..

colapse.jpg

• Thumbs Up 8

I was farming coins at Ocean View just a bit ago, after I had enough I went to finish the race... and I guess the track collapsed on itself or something .. no racers could get through to finish.. we were all bouncing around from 1st place to 10th..

colapse.jpg

LOL!

• Thumbs Up 2

Putting this in a spoiler as it deals with the christmas day unlockable.

Alex kid has all his mods unlocked, however he still earns XP and upon getting a new level it'll say 'mod unlocked' even though all his mods are unlocked.

• Thumbs Up 1

Putting this in a spoiler as it deals with the christmas day unlockable.

Alex kid has all his mods unlocked, however he still earns XP and upon getting a new level it'll say 'mod unlocked' even though all his mods are unlocked.

Lawl, what the hell?

Heres one to test out.

At the start of an online race. Hold reverse, if you crash into the player behind you, he'll go flying backwards down the course and you'll rocket forward much faster than a level 3 boost start.

So, umm... I haven't read all the pages on here, but has anybody's game completely bugged out while racing on the Starlight Carnival level? On the last lap, the game would randomly stop, and the screen would turn all glitchy to the point where you can't make out what's on the screen, and the audio sounds distorted. This happened to me not once, but twice. Just happened to me right now, and I managed to film it.

The weirdest part? I was unable to turn off my Wii U when this happened. I would try to power down from the gamepad, but only that would turn off, not the system. And when I tried to turn it off with the power button on the system, it still wouldn't turn off. I had to unplug it. I have this all on video. Umm... what the hell?

I've not had that problem myself... but I have heard it happening with other Wii-U games.

Theres a thread over at Neogaf about the Wii-U locking up and doing strange stuff to audio and the power off stuff acting all strange.

Try unplugging the power adapter.

Burning Rangers Boat Mission glitch. Seems like my game progress is stopped until the patch. :(

btw, you can hear the terrible mii voice here.

On the results screen after completing a challenge with Shadow, his chest fur will change to a different colour.. or be completely gone (360)

It's just so weird that it happened on the same track both times... Here's the video footage I took of this problem:

OMG LOOOL STOP ALEX

YOUR SCREAM IS TOO MUCH!

• Thumbs Up 1

I know that a game natural will remain with glitches, but from what I've seen this game has far too many to count on two hands with.

The Wii U version doesn't seem as glitchy as fuck as the other ones but then they had to go and ruin it with the 1.1 patch that ruined the World Tour mode. Still sitting here waiting to unlock the final character. With those unplayable challenges I could reach the 165 I need (I have 161 right now).

I've been getting something funky happening with my online ranking lately. Whenever I surpass 1700 points and I decide to take a break from the game, I notice whenever I go back into the race matchmaking that I automatically get deducted 300 points. It's happened twice in a row already. I wonder if the game thinks I'm a rage quitter and is penalizing me. :P

So, umm... I haven't read all the pages on here, but has anybody's game completely bugged out while racing on the Starlight Carnival level? On the last lap, the game would randomly stop, and the screen would turn all glitchy to the point where you can't make out what's on the screen, and the audio sounds distorted. This happened to me not once, but twice. Just happened to me right now, and I managed to film it.

The weirdest part? I was unable to turn off my Wii U when this happened. I would try to power down from the gamepad, but only that would turn off, not the system. And when I tried to turn it off with the power button on the system, it still wouldn't turn off. I had to unplug it. I have this all on video. Umm... what the hell?

The same thing happened but on PS3.

That damn audio glitch pisses me off.

Playing the Wii U version and I got through the Roulette Road boost mission just fine. Perhaps Europe has been spared the cruel game-brraking fate?

Playing the Wii U version and I got through the Roulette Road boost mission just fine. Perhaps Europe has been spared the cruel game-brraking fate?

Has Europe got the first patch? If not, then yeah, you'll be able to play fine. It's the first patch that broke things.

Has Europe got the first patch? If not, then yeah, you'll be able to play fine. It's the first patch that broke things.

I wasn't asked to update anything so I assume not, no.

I wasn't asked to update anything so I assume not, no.

Ah. Guess they decided to not release it in Europe until they have the new patch sorted. Nice one, SEGA.