Awoo.

Your Unanswered Sonic Questions

Person

Why was Vanilla important enough to be kidnapped twice by Eggman? Did he intend to build a well-mannered, polite and motherly Badnik? It's not like she is such a powerful energy source as the Master Emerald.

I actually considered the two might have had a thing going one day and he wanted her back/revenge (or custody for Cream : P), but the thought is quite disgusting...

If I remember correctly, an interview said that Sonic can use the Chaos Emeralds because all the rings he accumulates turned him into a form of chaos. So it's likely that rings are made of chaos energy (does that mean the rings in Rush Adventure are made of Sol energy?) and when they are touched, they turn into minor chaos energy inside those who touch them.

Y'know, why did Eggman kidnap Vanilla?

Edited by Spin Attaxx

If I remember correctly, an interview said that Sonic can use the Chaos Emeralds because all the rings he accumulates turned him into a form of chaos. So it's likely that rings are made of chaos energy (does that mean the rings in Rush Adventure are made of Sol energy?) and when they are touched, they turn into minor chaos energy inside those who touch them.

Y'know, why did Eggman kidnap Vanilla?

By that,logic, the rings in CD turn into Time Stone energy, the rings in Secret Rings turn into World Ring energy...

Only works for different dimensions, so Little Planet's rings are still made up of chaos energy, and the ones in Secret Rings are too.

Eggman kidnapped Vanilla because he is Cream's dad and was kidnapping his ex-wife. /sarcasm

Edited by Homem
  • Thumbs Up 8

How Knuckles gets back up to the 'island in the heavens' everytime he leaves it. I know he can glide downward, but how does he get back up there?

Only works for different dimensions, so Little Planet's rings are still made up of chaos energy, and the ones in Secret Rings are too.

Secret Rings is in another dimension, found in a book.

Oh. In that case, maybe they are made of world energy or whatever it is.

How Knuckles gets back up to the 'island in the heavens' everytime he leaves it. I know he can glide downward, but how does he get back up there?

Maybe the Tornado gets him there? Or the Master Emerald teleports him back?

What would happen if Chaos ingested a Sol Emerald?

What happened to E-106 thru E-122?

Can the Time Stones cause a super transformation?

Does Storm have heart problems?

A Sol Emerald is probably nothing more than a mere rock to Chaos. Just because he can ingest Chaos Emeralds doesn't mean he can ingest all power emeralds.
  • Thumbs Up 1

What happened to E-106 thru E-122?

Can the Time Stones cause a super transformation?

Does Storm have heart problems?

Probably nothing, considering his power is derived from the Chaos Emeralds, not the Sol Emeralds.

Knowing Eggman, considering that 2 of his most powerful E-100 robots (102 Gamma and 123 Omega) turned against him, he probably discontinued production. Or maybe they became obsolete after the development of the easily mass-produced Egg Pawn or something.

I don't think so. There isn't any information that says the Time Stones can do that.

How would we know? Storm has never shown any signs of anything like that, so why bring it up in the first place?

Edited by Malpercio

Well, Eggman didn't know Gamma turned against him - as far as he's concerned, he was destroyed when the Egg Carrier crashed. Omega is stated to be the last of the E-Series, so Eggman probably decided that his superior strength compared to the others made them obsolete. Also, wasn't there an E-121 in Sonic Battle?

One question I have is how can Blaze wear heels yet run almost as fast as Sonic?

Makes even less sense in 06, what with it's "realistic" approach.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm pretty sure she does. And Sonic lunchboxes. And shoes. And wallpaper. And handbags. And anything and everything with Sonic on it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Does Amy own a Sonic plush?

Um, no.

I recall you saying something like this before in another thread. No Sonic character owns a plush of another character. Period.

Um, no.

I recall you saying something like this before in another thread. No Sonic character owns a plush of another character. Period.

Are you sure? Amy is so obsessed with Sonic that it wouldn't surprise me if she did.

Edited by NightwingKnux
  • Thumbs Up 2

I can so see this turning into a spam like topic with dumb questions.

Does anyone else want an Espio spin off? *trollface*

Will Sonic ever love Amy? tongue.png

Depends; will Amy ever take her overly aggressive affections for him down several pegs?