Awoo.

Your Unanswered Sonic Questions

Person

On 9/5/2018 at 12:03 AM, Cuz said:

557106431_VectorChart.png.88ba54d5e0f6c998fe7d34cc9a0b89b7.png1207880437_VectorChartpt2.png.ac272fb2d894078e4424a138342f1434.png

In short he's perfect.

Tbh, I can't stand Vector or Charmy. Espio? Ehh. I don't feel too strongly either way about him.

On 9/8/2018 at 12:28 PM, DabigRG said:

We know that Big was originally supposed to be in Generations, to the point that Kyle Hebert actually recorded dialogue for him. Where do you think Big would have been if he remained in the final product?

Speed Highway. It was the game he originated in. 

On 7/30/2018 at 9:25 PM, lulzers said:

Could a Sonic/Samurai Jack crossover comic by IDW work?

The Scotsman trash talking Shadow would be EPIC.

A bit of a weird question that I have no idea if it has an answer, but something I wanted to ask anyway. In Sonic Rush, Blaze is introduced as basically being the hero of her alternate dimension and fighting her version of Dr Eggman, in a way making her like a counterpart to Sonic, but also having a noticably opposite personality.

Blaze's high heels noticably look like the female version of Sonic's sneakers. Was that done on purpose to show that Blaze is Sonic's dimensional counterpart, or is it just a design similarity, or just a complete coincidence?

10 hours ago, silvereye27 said:

A bit of a weird question that I have no idea if it has an answer, but something I wanted to ask anyway. In Sonic Rush, Blaze is introduced as basically being the hero of her alternate dimension and fighting her version of Dr Eggman, in a way making her like a counterpart to Sonic, but also having a noticably opposite personality.

Blaze's high heels noticably look like the female version of Sonic's sneakers. Was that done on purpose to show that Blaze is Sonic's dimensional counterpart, or is it just a design similarity, or just a complete coincidence?

Likely so.

Her original teased silhouette had her appear to be literally on fire like the sunProtoblaze solo and another earlier design had her in a somewhat Arabian wear,Blazethecat58slugdronesneither of which used similar shoe designs to Sonic or Knuckles.

Though Dr. Nega being so similar to Eggman is likely a bit of a costcutting measure for/or possible system limitations.

• Thumbs Up 1

Did I ask about that rumor that Cream was apparently gonna be in 06 before?

1 hour ago, Razule said:

If Sonic is a hedgehog, are his parents a hedge and a pig? Perhaps the hedge is a Seedrian. Maybe alien ancestry explains why he's so cool

Shutup. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Scape said:

Why do people who want the Freedom Fighters to be in the games never consider that they'd probably get atrocious writing?

I can't speak for others, but I would presume so that the Freedom Fighters don't become dead characters.

• Thumbs Up 1

I have a question.

Do all the males in Sonic barring Eggman commit public indecency every time they go out into the city since they only have shoes and gloves on?

1 hour ago, Phantom G said:

I have a question.

Do all the males in Sonic barring Eggman commit public indecency every time they go out into the city since they only have shoes and gloves on?

Assuming they aren't retractable, then yes.

2 hours ago, Scape said:

Why do people who want the Freedom Fighters to be in the games never consider that they'd probably get atrocious writing?

Properly because having something at all is sometimes worth it.

• Thumbs Up 1

All other questions I have to ask have probably been answered somewhere on this thread, but I'm just gonna leave a few here anyway.

Does Knuckles have any form of security on Angel Island whenever he's neglecting to guard the Master Emerald?

Why is Silver currently not in his own time, A.K.A the future?

Is the bad ending of Sonic CD the canon ending because of Sonic 4: Episode II or is the latter game non-canon?

Does Dark Sonic from Sonic X have a chance of re-appearing in the games? I always thought it would've been cool if he was the alternate gameplay style in Unleashed instead of the Werehog.

7 minutes ago, Phantom G said:

All other questions I have to ask have probably been answered somewhere on this thread, but I'm just gonna leave a few here anyway.

Does Knuckles have any form of security on Angel Island whenever he's neglecting to guard the Master Emerald?

Is the bad ending of Sonic CD the canon ending because of Sonic 4: Episode II or is the latter game non-canon?

Does Dark Sonic from Sonic X have a chance of re-appearing in the games? I always thought it would've been cool if he was the alternate gameplay style in Unleashed instead of the Werehog.

Phantom Ruby War.

He'll probably go back once things are definitely fixed again.

Good question.

I think I heard that the plans of what would've happened in Episode III are still considered a nondisclosure thing, so make of that what you will.

8 minutes ago, Phantom G said:

Unfortunately(?) probably not.

Apparently, all Sonic X characters besides maybe Chris are tied to TMS Entertainment rather than SEGA and thus are apparently considered offlimits due to distribution rights. 

On 9/12/2018 at 9:59 PM, Phantom G said:

*Pokes in the direct of Darkspines.*

On 9/11/2018 at 8:18 PM, Myst said:

Tbh, I can't stand Vector or Charmy.

That's how I feel about Charmy unfortunately. Vector? Nah man, he's honestly, (and sometimes surprisingly) a well rounded character for this franchise. I love Espio's design and some of his quirks. (a mile long tongue and everyone just ripping it out of his mouth in Fighters will never stop being hilarious to me), but making him a ninja kind of stereotypes him. Makes him prone to a one sided portrayal very much the opposite of what Vec has going for him.

Vec has all these little nuggets that make him more than just comic relief. Espio's predictable and Vector's a lot more... Chaotix.

8 hours ago, Ruomarta said:

HOW THE HECK WAS CREAM ABLE TO LIFT UP AMY AND BIG AT THE SAME TIME IN SONIC HEROES?!!:blink:

She's stronger than she looks.

It's also worth noting that she can't fly as high or as quickly as she would be able to normally.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, DabigRG said:

She's stronger than she looks.

She literally blows away in the wind at the top of the game. xD

Reaping a question from a status update first, but did GUN have a super engineer who designed all of their robots or was it a team or something?

Second, would a game with Knuckles, Rouge, and Fang as the leads stuck together on a crazy backstabbing treasure hunt team-up work?

8 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Did Merlina create the Black Knight? And if so, why did she need Sonic to beat him?

She says that her grandfather, Merlin, created him.

• Nice Smile 1

Just now, Diogenes said:

She says that her grandfather, Merlin, created him.

Okay, I thought I remembered something to that effect, but couldn't quite get it.