Person

Your Unanswered Sonic Questions

19 hours ago, DabigRG said:

Has Eggman ever actually used the Master Emerald for anything?

4 hours ago, Miragnarok said:

That blaster in the Kyodai Eggman Robo. 

Not to mention repowering the fallen Death Egg in Sonic & Knuckles.

6 hours ago, Nestor said:

Not to mention repowering the fallen Death Egg in Sonic & Knuckles.

Yeah, see, I was unclear regarding whether it was actively powering or if it was just used as an extra kick. Especially given what seemingly happens throughout Lava Reef.

Capitalizing on her popularity would be my guess. Funny thing is, 06 was my first introduction to her as a character and I loved her confidant and worried friend relationship with Silver. I was so disappointed when she didn't return for the Endo of the World and when future installments didn't capitalize on that relationship. I love Blaze as the Princess of the Sol Dimension and Guardian of the Sol Emeralds, but I loved her so much more in 06 just because of the pathos I felt she brought to Silver's story. Generic get over yourself and accept friendship stories like the Rush just don't do it for me, though because of Rush I think Cream is better partnered with Blaze than with Amy so...

1 minute ago, Sonic Fan J said:

Funny thing is, 06 was my first introduction to her as a character and I loved her confidant and worried friend relationship with Silver. I. I love Blaze as the Princess of the Sol Dimension and Guardian of the Sol Emeralds, but I loved her so much more in 06 just because of the pathos I felt she brought to Silver's story. 

Huh. Funny how things work out like that.

2 minutes ago, Sonic Fan J said:

Generic get over yourself and accept friendship stories like the Rush just don't do it for me, though because of Rush I think Cream is better partnered with Blaze than with Amy so...

That's probably in part because she actually got to interact with and bring a little something to their friendship.

2 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

That's probably in part because she actually got to interact with and bring a little something to their friendship.

True, there really isn't much interaction between Amy and Cream so much as there is Cream reacting to Amy's antics.

Has Tails ever used any other electrical abilities?

12 minutes ago, Sonic Fan J said:

True, there really isn't much interaction between Amy and Cream so much as there is Cream reacting to Amy's antics.

Exactly.

Except in Battle, as I was jolted to learn.

Has anyone ever asked about what Espio knew about Saffron on the Bumblekast? I'm finally doing another email in and swear I remember hearing that one, but it's not in my Sent.

8 hours ago, Scape said:

Here's a question: why the fuck can't Amy have a sincere friendship with anyone

Because most of the candidates either were destined to leave/die at the end of the adventure, don't show up enough in tandem with her for much interaction, or simply get overshadowed by the game/story's structure.

3 hours ago, Sonic Fan J said:

Probably has already been answered already, but if Sally was really based on a Ricky why didn't she have a squirrel tail?

Given that she was also gonna be a lion at one point, I'd chock it up to coincidence and/or localized incorporation.