Awoo.

Your Unanswered Sonic Questions

Person

1 hour ago, Ruomarta said:

I got one for ya'll. WHAT IS IT WITH SONIC TEAM AND USING THE PHRASE "LONG TIME NO ONE" IN PRACTICALLY EVERY GAME?!

Hmm...Idk--I can't ONE a reason for that.

10 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Do you think Lost World would've been better received if it came out before or at least a while after Generations?

If it came out before it'd be even more confusing why they changed the gameplay, if it came out a while after, it'd be pretty much the same.

On 12/10/2018 at 4:48 AM, DabigRG said:

So here's a question that might need a bit more room: If Sonic Adventure 2 hadn't quite decided to emphasize the whole Dark Story aspects as much or as specifically as they did, do you think it and possibly later games would've continued to expand on Knuckles and the Echidnas?

I would love to see Sega to make another about Knuckles and the echidnas  , but It's used to be very possible when Chronicles used to be in development  , until Pen Kinder crap , and now Sega either they afraid to make another game about echidnas  , or they just don't care about the lore anymore . It will be possible  only if Sega hire developers who are interested in the franchise lore that could write a better story , and maybe if the fans show interests in Knuckles and the Echidnas backstory   , then Sega might reconsider .

1 hour ago, Razule said:

If it came out before it'd be even more confusing why they changed the gameplay, if it came out a while after, it'd be pretty much the same.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Colors.

56 minutes ago, Gumbit said:

I would love to see Sega to make another about Knuckles and the echidnas  , but It's used to be very possible when Chronicles used to be in development  , until Pen Kinder crap , and now Sega either they afraid to make another game about echidnas  , or they just don't care about the lore anymore . It will be possible  only if Sega hire developers who are interested in the franchise lore that could write a better story , and maybe if the fans show interests in Knuckles and the Echidnas backstory   , then Sega might reconsider .

It's likely the latter.

In general.

11 minutes ago, VEDJ-F said:

They curtailed the Echidna stuff in Knuckles' ending of SA1, so no. 

What do you mean?

2 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

They curtailed the Echidna stuff in Knuckles' ending of SA1, so no. 

Unless they pull an ShTH on him. 

2 hours ago, DabigRG said:

What do you mean?

I guess they dismissed that as being a thing that Knuckles cared about? He has no reaction to seeing others of his kind, and the story ends with him accepting he'll never know why he's the guardian because SEGA doesn't care to explore backstories.

1 minute ago, Razule said:

I guess they dismissed that as being a thing that Knuckles cared about? He has no reaction to seeing others of his kind, and the story ends with him accepting he'll never know why he's the guardian because SEGA doesn't care to explore backstories.

I'd say that's much more about bookending his scenario by having him accept his current lot in life.

On 12/24/2018 at 7:04 AM, Razule said:

That's kinda suck .

So apparently, the Zeti were initially inspired by either Ogres or the Yokai Oni.  What are some traditional and maybe a few uncommon traits of either? How do they line up with what we see from the Deadly Six?

1 hour ago, DabigRG said:

Here's a question I may have asked already, but intend to jump board off of later: Where is/are Sky Road?

latest?cb=20130526074858

Untitled.png.5860a8667732b81d8c2b3ded76dc21f9.png

I guess?

2 hours ago, Heckboy said:

Untitled.png.5860a8667732b81d8c2b3ded76dc21f9.png

I guess?

Huh. Well, look at that.

Awful small compared to everything else and it just looks like mist over Windy Hill.

Ah well, shouldn't stop me from exploring the idea of what it is.

I know Eggman and to an extent Professor Pickle are typically accepted humans out of the game cast, but I was wondering if Sonic Man is as well just do to how much he seems to be enjoyed as a joking parody (at least from what I've seen)?

So here's something a thread I'm about to bump made me think about: Why was the computer Tails uses to set the Extractor to blow outside when Orbot and Zavok were using it inside of the base?

23 hours ago, DabigRG said:

So here's something a thread I'm about to bump made me think about: Why was the computer Tails uses to set the Extractor to blow outside when Orbot and Zavok were using it inside of the base?

I generally assumed it was just a secondary one, in case the base was ever compromised or something. Though I had never thought too hard about it until you brought it up...

My question would be—how was Shadow able to disable Neo’s super state with just a chaos attack in IDW? I’ve heard some explanations, like how Knuckles was able to do the same to Sonic, but I don’t think anything concrete has ever been stated.

(Also, this is my first post here—hello, everyone!)

• Thumbs Up 2

41 minutes ago, Riggo said:

I generally assumed it was just a secondary one, in case the base was ever compromised or something. Though I had never thought too hard about it until you brought it up...

I didn't think of it until thinking about this proposed alternative scene involving Zomom myself.

41 minutes ago, Riggo said:

My question would be—how was Shadow able to disable Neo’s super state with just a chaos attack in IDW? I’ve heard some explanations, like how Knuckles was able to do the same to Sonic, but I don’t think anything concrete has ever been stated.

(Also, this is my first post here—hello, everyone!)

I guess because Magic A is to Magic A?

Basically, he disrupted the current charge of Chaos Energy Neo Metal was using unexpectedly, which effectively canceled it. I think.

Of course, we learn that a sample of Shadow's energy just is what Neo Metal needed to transform further, so eh.