Jump to content
Person

Your Unanswered Sonic Questions

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, StriCNYN3 said:

@DabigRG Oh yea, when you read the project report it says that the Biolizard can successfully Chaos Control warp due the specially made organs it has (and that's the first thing it does as Sonic and Knuckles tries to reach for the emerald shine in the Ark's core before Shadow steps in). It just sucks at walking and is extremely sensitive to temperature and humidity changes which is why I'd suspect the swelling would start happening to him like when he's in space like in his Finalhazard phase (albeit his life support system was busted at that point too). 

3pPliHm.png

Man, that thing was more crippled that I thought.

Poor guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea haha. It's a shame he has all this stuff like laser canons and energy balls... but it has no legs. It's just has little fins where his legs should be. Unless he somehow lost them, I can kiiiinda see why he wasn't quite the perfect version of the ultimate life form Gerald was looking for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, StriCNYN3 said:

Yea haha. It's a shame he has all this stuff like laser canons and energy balls... but it has no legs. It's just has little fins where his legs should be. Unless he somehow lost them, I can kiiiinda see why he wasn't quite the perfect version of the ultimate life form Gerald was looking for.

Weren't those balls said to be eggs or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I was more in line talking about those purple energy balls he spits out, but yea he does have those, too (I honestly didn't even register those pink balls as eggs until literally yesterday, too) Apparently that's how the lizard was supposed to asexually reproduce, too on top of weaponizing them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure I asked something like this before, but did Unleashed do well financially?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was up with those ribbon things around Mazuri's Temple of Gaia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, DabigRG said:

Apparently, SEGA may have lost the license to the original Hedgehog Engine which necessitated the creation of the Hedgehog Engine 2. Is there any truth to this?

None whatsoever.

The Hedgehog Engine was built in-house, and wholly owned by SEGA. The HE2 a newer version of the same engine, more suited to current hardware.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something that has bugged me for years in the Archie Sonic comic - at the end of issue 125 - who is the person that is peering in Sally's room? We only see a gloved hand. I was thinking either Geoffrey or Elias but wasn't sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know how Shadow left the Scepter of Darkness behind because he knew what became of it and Rouge was captured because she tried to take it from Eggman?

Where did HE get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I wasn't completely sure where to post this, but it was a previous unanswered question of mine.

In an old Sonic Channel interview, Shiro Maekawa (writer of Sonic Adventure 2) had mentioned that some scenes had to be cut from SA2. He didn't mention any examples in the interview, and it made me curious what kind of scenes could have been cut as it felt like a mostly complete story to me.

I had heard that he sometimes replied to fans on Twitter, so I decided to try asking him and got a response.
If I'm reading it correctly he said "When the (Space) Colony Ark is falling, there was a scene where Rouge scolds the President for giving up and being in despair".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DryLagoon said:

Sorry I wasn't completely sure where to post this, but it was a previous unanswered question of mine.

In an old Sonic Channel interview, Shiro Maekawa (writer of Sonic Adventure 2) had mentioned that some scenes had to be cut from SA2. He didn't mention any examples in the interview, and it made me curious what kind of scenes could have been cut as it felt like a mostly complete story to me.

I had heard that he sometimes replied to fans on Twitter, so I decided to try asking him and got a response.
If I'm reading it correctly he said "When the (Space) Colony Ark is falling, there was a scene where Rouge scolds the President for giving up and being in despair".

 

Uh, he sure it wasn't the Secretary?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2020 at 9:56 PM, DabigRG said:

Uh, he sure it wasn't the Secretary?

I think he was just referring to the start of the scene. There is unused voice lines for it, but it's possible there was more he hand in mind that didn't get recorded.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DryLagoon said:

I think he was just referring to the start of the scene. There is unused voice lines for it, but it's possible there was more he hand in mind that didn't get recorded.

 

Oh, okay. It's a been a while since I saw that video.

My apologies.

A bit funny/weird that the President was gonna be like that considering how fondly he regards Sonic and Shadow in Shadow's game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When exactly does something like this happen in Rio?Mario_%26_Sonic_at_the_Rio_2016_Olympic_Games_-_Team_Sonic_Rewards.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I seem to recall someone claiming Infinite was intended to be in a different game at one point. Is there any credence to that or was it just a potentially opinionated conspiracy theory?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So a point made by the developers of the Modern games is that the Boost requires quite a bit of track in order to make full levels. What is the overall ratio of level design for the other games in comparison?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.