Awoo.

Your Unanswered Sonic Questions

Person

Why does Eggman have male busts in strange poses inside his Hot Shelter?

eggcarrierbusts.jpg

Does he have an appreciation for the slim masculine form? Does he want to look like that some day? Your guess is as good as mine...

Hahah! Eggman has some pretty svelte looking statues with his logo on them in Hidden Base as well. Are they meant to be him?! biggrin.png laugh.png

blush.png

How do Tails' tails operate? Aside from his questionable ability to fly that was previously mentioned in the thread, why do his tails stay in place when he jumps or spin dashes? Shouldn't the tails also be in his ball formation as he's twisting?

Sorry if this has been asked already - but are they ever going to explain Silver? Or just dust him under an enormous rug?! biggrin.png I meant, who is he, and how the hell does he get those powers? Are they Chaos Control-derived? What the hell were they thinking when they designed that hair do? Agggh! biggrin.png

he is Shadow's son

that solves everything.

How did Rouge get her electric powers?

I think it says this on SNN.

Edited by NightwingKnux

he is Shadow's son

that solves everything.

Let's be honest. Making Silver Galahad did not alleviate this fanon belief.

Nor the fact Silver has red eyes in Sonic the Comic even. Even the spinoffs concur!

Does Blaze eat mice?

No.

As I recall all food on Mobius / Earth is vegetarian.

Uh... Chili Dogs, All of those meats in Unleashed...

Does Blaze eat mice?

Does Tails hunt and kill Sonic, a Hedgehog and Cream, A rabbit despite the fact that he's a Fox? Does Jet prey on smaller birds considering he's a Hawk? Does Knuckles eat Termites considering he's an Echidna?

The answer to all of those is no, because Sonic characters do not exhibit animalistic tendencies when it comes to diet like that.

• Thumbs Up 5

Does Tails hunt and kill Sonic, a Hedgehog and Cream, A rabbit despite the fact that he's a Fox? Does Jet prey on smaller birds considering he's a Hawk? Does Knuckles eat Termites considering he's an Echidna?

The answer to all of those is no, because Sonic characters do not exhibit animalistic tendencies when it comes to diet like that.

Next he is going to ask whether Blaze would accept a belly rub.

I feel so mean, but his questions are getting increasingly ridiculous.

Edited by Malpercio

The chili dogs are vegeterian as memory serves.

As for the meats. Those are in human-dominated cities. And as we all know...

http://tvtropes.org/...mansAreBastards

...then by that logic, Sonic is a bastard too because food items you can feed him in Unleashed such as "Big G Steak" (Empire City), "Fried Chicken" (Empire City), "Kebabwich" (Apotos) and "Perma-Meat" (Holoska) are explicitly referred-to either in their names or in their descriptions in the shop list as being meat. Whatsmore, the Hot Dog he can win from the vendor in Shamar is explicitly said to contain Turkey in the inventory.

Not to mention the fact that Butcher's shops can be seen dotted around Spagonia, complete with meats hanging in the window of clearly non-anthrope Cows and Pigs.

Edited by Vertekins

Well then. We've established that Mobians have the same definition of the value of life as humans do.

If it is sentient, it is worth caring about.

Otherwise, it is dinner. tongue.png

Furry bodies, human minds, clearly.

Edited by Ogilvie Maurice Hedgehog

Honest question probably asked before; Where exactly did Sonic find/get the original Tornado? Ya know, the one in the old game/shot down in Adventure.

Honest question probably asked before; Where exactly did Sonic find/get the original Tornado? Ya know, the one in the old game/shot down in Adventure.

You know, this is a good question.

Though Sonic's confirmed to be a pilot since he's seen piloting it. Maybe it's a hobby of his. It makes sense that given his need for speed, the only vehicle he'd care to fly is a plane.

...granted it's a slow plane.

I assume he got a plane because it lets him sightsee in a way he can't from the ground.

Maybe it was a present from the locals after Sonic 1?

Uhhh...

Wait a minute.

While canonically incorrect in the modern series, Mobians is a common byword for the anthropomorphic animal members of the cast.

While canonically incorrect in the modern series, Mobians is a common byword for the anthropomorphic animal members of the cast.

Then why doesn't anyone refer to them as such?

So... hedgehog's don't actually eat chili dogs?

Ah..heh, I think anything is fair game to Sonic cuisine-wise if you consider that he'll willingly eat mouldy food in Unleashed, eat a dusty Chili Dog in SatBK's opening and eat metallic objects/Weird fungi/Giant Cookies in Frenzy and Void form in Wii/DS Colours laugh.png You can safely call him an Extreme Omnivore.

Different Sonic but Archie Sonic even ate a bowl of wax fruit one time.

Edited by Vertekins

You know, this is a good question.

Though Sonic's confirmed to be a pilot since he's seen piloting it. Maybe it's a hobby of his. It makes sense that given his need for speed, the only vehicle he'd care to fly is a plane.

...granted it's a slow plane.

I assume he got a plane because it lets him sightsee in a way he can't from the ground.

Maybe it was a present from the locals after Sonic 1?

I know someone mentioned the possibility of it being a keepsake from family or a friend. That would be a cool origin for it.

Personally, though, I think he just stumbled across it one day, managed to get it fixed up(Whether with or without Tails' help is debatable), and used it to fly around the world until Tails decided to take it for a joyride in Adventure. XD