Awoo.

Your Unanswered Sonic Questions

Person

It says somewhere Sonic can't run without his shoes. There's this one game whose name I momentarily forgot where you have to get your shoes back and you can't run because you don't have them. But it's not the shoes having super powers. There's an Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episode that reveals he needs the shoes not to run fast, but to protect his feet from the friction of running fast. In this episode his shoes are stolen by someone, Sonic tries to run but burns his feet and jumps into a bucket of ice to cool them back down. He can only run again after he gets his protection shoes back.

The game you are thinking of is Sonic Labyrinth. And actually, all that happened is that Eggman switched Sonic's normal shoes with irremovable Slow Shoes that he needs the Chaos Emeralds to get off. The game never said he needed his shoes to run fast. And wouldn't that kinda take out the uniqueness of Sonic? I mean, if him going fast was just a power given to him by an outside force, that'd kind of ruin the whole "Fastest Thing Alive" thing.

Noone answered it, so I'm gonna bring it up again:

What. In. the. FUCK. is that "MMMMMMMMM" noise in Sand Oasis!? You don't here it on the music track... =/

It's just the Turtle you ride. Ever notice how it stops after you save the Turtle from the Badniks?

Are there temples to Dark Gaia and not Light Gaia?

Why would Dark Gaia need Temples for power? He's a giant god of destruction.

Does Sonic fart?

AngryShadow.png

300px-Challenge-accepted.jpg

The male characters seems to be not anatomicaly correct, HOWEVER.

the existence of Cream the Rabbit and her mother Vanilla, means direct descendence, logically there is sex in the game universe, also sex is implied in various lyrics of the female characters themes.

existing sex in-universe, characters probably have the organs needed to breed.

also all teenage females have breasts, which serve to the propouse of feeding curbs.

isn't a bit of stretch to believe that characters actually have a full set of external organs we can't actually see, including the ones linked to the digestive system.

so probably, yes, Sonic does fart.

• Thumbs Up 1

Right, I can't find information on this anywhere but I remember as a kid playing a Sonic game on the megadrive/genesis with one of my mates. He showed me that you could actually make the signpost at the end of the level fall on robotnik's face at which point you were transported to a bonus level. Does anyone recall this/know which game it was?

Right, I can't find information on this anywhere but I remember as a kid playing a Sonic game on the megadrive/genesis with one of my mates. He showed me that you could actually make the signpost at the end of the level fall on robotnik's face at which point you were transported to a bonus level. Does anyone recall this/know which game it was?

It sounds like you were playing one of the Master System games instead.

On the master system version of Sonic 1, the signposts give out bonuses. Eggman means no bonus, Sonic means a 1-up, a ring means ten more rings and an exclamation mark means you're transported to a bonus stage.

I should save Miru's posts in this thread and go back whenever I need a laugh.

• Thumbs Up 1

What happened to Jet's dad?

He either retired or died. Jet said that he took over things from his father and received the cube thing, so perhaps it was retirement.

What material are Blaze's clothes made out of?

Presumably the same fabrics typical clothes are made of? Cotton/Nylon/etc?

What happened to Jet's dad?

WHAT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO JET'S DAD? NOW THERE IS A QUESTION!

What material are Blaze's clothes made out of?

LEATHER. LOTS OF TIGHT LEATHER.

Edited by The Merry Joker

I'd imagine Blaze's outfit is made of a very fire (and friction in the case of her shoes) resistant material.

Okay, as long as we're still talking about that darn cat, here's my question: how the heck can Blaze run at all, never mind at high speeds, while wearing high heels?

How does Sonic not ever trip when he runs, I mean look at his running animations besides Adventure. They all look like he should be stumbling over and skidding due to how close they are and how fast they move.