Person

Your Unanswered Sonic Questions

So... hedgehog's don't actually eat chili dogs?

Ah..heh, I think anything is fair game to Sonic cuisine-wise if you consider that he'll willingly eat mouldy food in Unleashed, eat a dusty Chili Dog in SatBK's opening and eat metallic objects/Weird fungi/Giant Cookies in Frenzy and Void form in Wii/DS Colours laugh.png You can safely call him an Extreme Omnivore.

Different Sonic but Archie Sonic even ate a bowl of wax fruit one time.

Edited by Vertekins

You know, this is a good question.

Though Sonic's confirmed to be a pilot since he's seen piloting it. Maybe it's a hobby of his. It makes sense that given his need for speed, the only vehicle he'd care to fly is a plane.

...granted it's a slow plane.

I assume he got a plane because it lets him sightsee in a way he can't from the ground.

Maybe it was a present from the locals after Sonic 1?

I know someone mentioned the possibility of it being a keepsake from family or a friend. That would be a cool origin for it.

Personally, though, I think he just stumbled across it one day, managed to get it fixed up(Whether with or without Tails' help is debatable), and used it to fly around the world until Tails decided to take it for a joyride in Adventure. XD

It says somewhere Sonic can't run without his shoes. There's this one game whose name I momentarily forgot where you have to get your shoes back and you can't run because you don't have them. But it's not the shoes having super powers. There's an Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episode that reveals he needs the shoes not to run fast, but to protect his feet from the friction of running fast. In this episode his shoes are stolen by someone, Sonic tries to run but burns his feet and jumps into a bucket of ice to cool them back down. He can only run again after he gets his protection shoes back.

The game you are thinking of is Sonic Labyrinth. And actually, all that happened is that Eggman switched Sonic's normal shoes with irremovable Slow Shoes that he needs the Chaos Emeralds to get off. The game never said he needed his shoes to run fast. And wouldn't that kinda take out the uniqueness of Sonic? I mean, if him going fast was just a power given to him by an outside force, that'd kind of ruin the whole "Fastest Thing Alive" thing.

Noone answered it, so I'm gonna bring it up again:

What. In. the. FUCK. is that "MMMMMMMMM" noise in Sand Oasis!? You don't here it on the music track... =/

It's just the Turtle you ride. Ever notice how it stops after you save the Turtle from the Badniks?

Does Sonic fart?

AngryShadow.png

300px-Challenge-accepted.jpg

The male characters seems to be not anatomicaly correct, HOWEVER.

the existence of Cream the Rabbit and her mother Vanilla, means direct descendence, logically there is sex in the game universe, also sex is implied in various lyrics of the female characters themes.

existing sex in-universe, characters probably have the organs needed to breed.

also all teenage females have breasts, which serve to the propouse of feeding curbs.

isn't a bit of stretch to believe that characters actually have a full set of external organs we can't actually see, including the ones linked to the digestive system.

so probably, yes, Sonic does fart.

Right, I can't find information on this anywhere but I remember as a kid playing a Sonic game on the megadrive/genesis with one of my mates. He showed me that you could actually make the signpost at the end of the level fall on robotnik's face at which point you were transported to a bonus level. Does anyone recall this/know which game it was?

Right, I can't find information on this anywhere but I remember as a kid playing a Sonic game on the megadrive/genesis with one of my mates. He showed me that you could actually make the signpost at the end of the level fall on robotnik's face at which point you were transported to a bonus level. Does anyone recall this/know which game it was?

It sounds like you were playing one of the Master System games instead.

On the master system version of Sonic 1, the signposts give out bonuses. Eggman means no bonus, Sonic means a 1-up, a ring means ten more rings and an exclamation mark means you're transported to a bonus stage.

What happened to Jet's dad?

He either retired or died. Jet said that he took over things from his father and received the cube thing, so perhaps it was retirement.

What material are Blaze's clothes made out of?

Presumably the same fabrics typical clothes are made of? Cotton/Nylon/etc?