Awoo.

Your Unanswered Sonic Questions

Person

How does Sonic not ever trip when he runs, I mean look at his running animations besides Adventure. They all look like he should be stumbling over and skidding due to how close they are and how fast they move.

Sonic goes so fast that his legs are literally tearing through one another and mending themselves.

How does Sonic not ever trip when he runs, I mean look at his running animations besides Adventure. They all look like he should be stumbling over and skidding due to how close they are and how fast they move.

Because he has a perfect sense of balance and equilibrium? I imagine that it is a prerequisite for such tremendous speed.

Sonic can trip up on curbs or uneven floor in HD Unleashed however. I find it funny how he spazzes out when he trips up XD

Why is Robotnik's precious rocket ship drifting off into deep space? Why is he reaching those dumb 'bots at the coordinates of the abandoned space station? Why?! Why?! Why?!

• Thumbs Up 2

Sonic goes so fast that his legs are literally tearing through one another and mending themselves.

Okay, going off of this logic.

What would happen if someone actually tried to trip him, like would their leg just tear off, or disintegrate.

This isn't exactly a question, but I've never heard a proper, simple, understandable explanation of Sonic 06's story.

Edited by Generations

This isn't exactly a question, but I've never heard a proper, simple, understandable explanation of Sonic 06's story.

Sonic, always on the hunt for adventure, went to Soleanna's Sun Festival. To his surprise, despite it involving a well-known royal figure, Eggman did not try to take over the city during said festival. He had an awesome time there. The end.

• Thumbs Up 9

The little girl was sitting in her poor house. Her parents were both working hard to sustain their family. Little Elise, that's how they called her. Her clothes were dirty and old, and all she had to play with were a piece of paper and a pencil. So she started writing.

She started writing about a magical country where she was a beatiful princess. Even more, she imagined herself on an adventure, with an illustrious hero called Sonic the Hedgehog. Elise had seen him once, running near her small home. She never met him, but admired him like any little girl would to any hero. And so she continued writing about this hero's adventures on her immaginary country - Soleanna was how she called it. And she thought of Sonic's friends, but she did not know them aside from what she saw on newspapers, so she made her own personalities for them. She also made her own heroes and villains to accompany her and Sonic in the worlds she made for them. Little Elise's tale was growing, even thought it made no sense... but she loved it. She was the main character and was with her hero.

The door knocks. Somebody comes in - it's her mother. "What are you doing, Elise? You know we can't pay for more paper! Leave those for when we need it." And so the princess is again just a poor and dirty child, left alone to dream about the hero she would never meet.

Sonic 06's story is now beautiful.

• Thumbs Up 1

The little girl was sitting in her poor house. Her parents were both working hard to sustain their family. Little Elise, that's how they called her. Her clothes were dirty and old, and all she had to play with were a piece of paper and a pencil. So she started writing.

She started writing about a magical country where she was a beatiful princess. Even more, she imagined herself on an adventure, with an illustrious hero called Sonic the Hedgehog. Elise had seen him once, running near her small home. She never met him, but admired him like any little girl would to any hero. And so she continued writing about this hero's adventures on her immaginary country - Soleanna was how she called it. And she thought of Sonic's friends, but she did not know them aside from what she saw on newspapers, so she made her own personalities for them. She also made her own heroes and villains to accompany her and Sonic in the worlds she made for them. Little Elise's tale was growing, even thought it made no sense... but she loved it. She was the main character and was with her hero.

The door knocks. Somebody comes in - it's her mother. "What are you doing, Elise? You know we can't pay for more paper! Leave those for when we need it." And so the princess is again just a poor and dirty child, left alone to dream about the hero she would never meet.

So they needed the paper because is toilet paper?

What a tweest

Because he has a perfect sense of balance and equilibrium? I imagine that it is a prerequisite for such tremendous speed.

Sonic can trip up on curbs or uneven floor in HD Unleashed however. I find it funny how he spazzes out when he trips up XD

He tends to fall on his head when dropped, but I suspect that's partly due to rule of funny

He tends to fall on his head when dropped, but I suspect that's partly due to rule of funny

Gotta keep up that hilarious running gag :lol:

It is Gameplay and Story segregation me thinks because Sonic is apt at using his quills like they're a makeshift parachute to make his falls slower and more controlled as seen in Unleashed, Colours and Generations. Or because none of the faceplant incidences have him able to orient himself to flare his quills out.

• Thumbs Up 5

Does Blaze have claws? Does she have whiskers? Is her tail prehensile?

Maybe. No. I dunno.

My memory's a bit fuzzy.

From Sonic Adventure and onward, how come the rings usually appears when playing a Sonic character, but never appear in cutscenes and FMVs? (full motion videos)

Aside the Unleashed teaser trailer where Sonic was playing catch with a small ring.

My memory's a bit fuzzy.

From Sonic Adventure and onward, how come the rings usually appears when playing a Sonic character, but never appear in cutscenes and FMVs? (full motion videos)

Aside the Unleashed teaser trailer where Sonic was playing catch with a small ring.

30adrhg.png

The only weird thing about this is Cube Sonic's apparent ability to make Rings appear when he doesn't have this ability in the game, unless it alluding to his ability to turn cubes into blue rings.

My memory's a bit fuzzy.

Because they don't have any story purpose. They're almost purely a gameplay element, aside from just a small handful of in-story mentions. They "exist" only slightly more than checkpoints and item monitors. And there's never been any reason to show them in cutscenes.

My memory's a bit fuzzy.

I've always kinda considered rings to be non-diegetic, they're never really the focus of the story or mentioned at all, their ability to shield sonic from harm is only really used in gameplay, he can be hurt in cutscenes regardless.

I've always thought the Sonic canons like satAM where sonic gets special powers from the rings to be a little crap for that reason.

One thing that's made me wonder is why did the writers make Blaze from the future in 06? We all know she's from another world, and this was established for a whole year between Rush and 06, so why did the writers make her origin different?

One thing that's made me wonder is why did the writers make Blaze from the future in 06? We all know she's from another world, and this was established for a whole year between Rush and 06, so why did the writers make her origin different?

Because they wanted to put someone with Silver and thought "fuck it put Blaze in, who cares about continuity". They just didn't care.

How can Uncle Chuck have a moustache when his muzzle is already fur? He has fur over his fur. Furception!