Awoo.

Your Unanswered Sonic Questions

Person

In my mind, he's around 10 years old now. I don't care what Sonic Channel says, Sonic had a birthday, so other characters have to age too. I consider Sonic still 15 and Tails 8 outdated now.

Yea, I agreed, I always think Tails was 12 and Sonic was 17.

Yea, I agreed, I always think Tails was 12 and Sonic was 17.

The new voices definitely give me the impression that they're around that age, especially Kate Higgins as Tails.

Another thing...this whole Knuckles punching the Super Form out of Sonic in Sonic 3...I just don't get it, what the hell is all this? Makes no sense. >.< Even if he was able, he's not recognized as being that strong. Just doesn't add up.

So Super Strength + Master Emerald means nothing to you. Got it.

My only confusion: What happens to Station Square after Sonic adventure is over?

It's completely underwater at the end of the game... does it ever get rebuilt?

Actually, I think Sonic lands in the sea in episode 53 of Sonic X after the first fight with Dark Oak. How else would he have obviously washed-up on the beach?

2rf3ggx.png

Though this just brings-up another question - How did Sonic manage to survive in the sea whilst badly injured and unable to swim in order to be washed ashore?

many movies leave me with the same question...

Another thing...this whole Knuckles punching the Super Form out of Sonic in Sonic 3...I just don't get it, what the hell is all this? Makes no sense. >.< Even if he was able, he's not recognized as being that strong. Just doesn't add up.

"Hear me, Master Emerald, stop the power of the chaos emeralds now!" Then he jumps out of the ground and punches Sonic just as he is loosing power to make it look like he was that powerful. It was a staged act. I asked him myself :) just kidding :)

Actually, while the actual idea may not be canon, it could have been an effect just to intimidate the player. I mean, Knuckles can knock out Super Sonic? WHOA!

• Thumbs Up 1

"Hear me, Master Emerald, stop the power of the chaos emeralds now!" Then he jumps out of the ground and punches Sonic just as he is loosing power to make it look like he was that powerful. It was a staged act. I asked him myself smile.png just kidding smile.png

Actually, while the actual idea may not be canon, it could have been an effect just to intimidate the player. I mean, Knuckles can knock out Super Sonic? WHOA!

I could totally see this happening! But it seems more like it would be to effect the player. Since you're a huge Knuckles fan, I can tell you know what you're talking about, haha.

• Thumbs Up 1

Whats the deal behind those images in Sonic CD? Who came up with them and why are they in the game as secrets?

Whats the deal behind those images in Sonic CD? Who came up with them and why are they in the game as secrets?

Didn't Hoshino say at SoS that they were the results of certain Sonic CD developers getting the privilege at the end of development to sneak something extra in? MC Sonic was Hoshino's contribution, Tails "See you next game!" was by Judy Totoya and cute 'doll' Sonic by 'Sanchanzu' as well as Sonic!Batman and "Fun is infinite with SEGA Enterprises" being other staff's contributions.

• Thumbs Up 1

(Sorry if this has been asked before, I didn't read all the posts)

In Sonic R, the song "Livin' in the City" says "everything is free". But in "Work It Out", "nothing in this world comes for free". A city would be "in this world", so which is it? Is everything free, or is nothing free?

My only explanation is Livin' in the City could be talking about being able to live your life as you want, and Work It Out is talking about working hard for something. This may be true, but "everything" is pretty vague. Everything, is, well, everything. The song didn't mention if they were talking about "everything" in terms of a specific group of things, or just everything in general.

(Sorry if this has been asked before, I didn't read all the posts)

In Sonic R, the song "Livin' in the City" says "everything is free". But in "Work It Out", "nothing in this world comes for free". A city would be "in this world", so which is it? Is everything free, or is nothing free?

My only explanation is Livin' in the City could be talking about being able to live your life as you want, and Work It Out is talking about working hard for something. This may be true, but "everything" is pretty vague. Everything, is, well, everything. The song didn't mention if they were talking about "everything" in terms of a specific group of things, or just everything in general.

That game uses the word everything way too much,  like it is in can you feel the sunshine too "everything's so clear.." 

well, may e everything is free, but nothing is free too? who knows these things!

Why Tails is still 8? In the Sonic heroes manual, it said that he is 8... so is he still 8 or...

That is one thing I do like about the comics is that over time, they have aged the characters, either naturally or magically. Tails has aged to where he is no longer 8 anymore there, though magically, Amy did her little wish to change her age. So the comics at least try and have time past from what I've seen. Why the games havent is a bit odd, but thats usually why you dont age cartoon characters and such. If you change ages, they might have to change other things as well and keeping characters the same is easier and more recognizable for people.

My only confusion: What happens to Station Square after Sonic adventure is over?   It's completely underwater at the end of the game... does it ever get rebuilt?
Station Square never appeared again after the events of Sonic Adventure, so it's never really been answered. A good piece of evidence to say it was rebuilt is that in SA2, when Eggman mentions Tails being awarded with a chaos emerald by the residents of Station Square, it took place after Station Square was rebuilt. It's honestly left open to our interpretation. Me, I like to think it's still destroyed * wink wink*.
  • Thumbs Up 1

So Super Strength + Master Emerald means nothing to you. Got it.

"Hear me, Master Emerald, stop the power of the chaos emeralds now!" Then he jumps out of the ground and punches Sonic just as he is loosing power to make it look like he was that powerful. It was a staged act. I asked him myself smile.png just kidding smile.png

Plus the element of surprise helps too. For all we know, the Super form probably requires some degree of concentration to maintain, in addition to the Chaos Emeralds, willpower and rings.

• Thumbs Up 2

Station Square never appeared again after the events of Sonic Adventure, so it's never really been answered. A good piece of evidence to say it was rebuilt is that in SA2, when Eggman mentions Tails being awarded with a chaos emerald by the residents of Station Square, it took place after Station Square was rebuilt. It's honestly left open to our interpretation. Me, I like to think it's still destroyed * wink wink*.

I would assume it was rebuilt, but that's just my opinion. It is always hard to seperate the universes in my head when in one you know it was fixed up and in this one, its sort of left up in the air, but I would assume it was eventually repaired after it was dried out and hopefully deflooded or relocated.

Actually, in Sonic Chronicles, when you get to Blue Ridge Zone, you find the survivors after the Perfect Chaos attack.

What happened to the Master Emerald in the ending of Sonic Chronicles? It is never seen being carried by anyone. How many picarats is this puzzle worth, anyway?

What happened to the Master Emerald in the ending of Sonic Chronicles? It is never seen being carried by anyone. How many picarats is this puzzle worth, anyway?

In Sonic Chronicles huh? well, I can tell you one thing... It never really ended.. It ends with Eggman taking over the planet... *cough cough* what a great ending *cough Cough*!

But aside from that, in other Sonic Games, it seems Knuckles has the ability to shrink it in order to transport it. Such as in Sonic Adventure 2, Knuckles is carrying it around and it is just a little bigger than a chaos emerald, but when he put it on the altar in the space colony ark, it grew to normal size.

Source: this cutscene:http://youtu.be/ggaIWiaII8U?t=4m58s

and this cutscene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGulCVwr8ek

Oh, and by the way, I do not know what a picarat is, but it seems you owe me some :) lol!

As Knucklesgirl said, it likely is unanswered due to the game not getting the sequel it likely was supposed to have. After all the deal with the lawsuit from Ken Penders on the game, its doubtful they will even try again. But also, since this involves being around EA is another reason as well. Still, unless someone is brave enough to make a sequel to chronicles, we may not know.

Gah, it all comes back to Penders. Of course it does. Fuck you Penders, you can go to hell.

Gah, it all comes back to Penders. Of course it does. Fuck you Penders, you can go to hell.

You might want to be careful when talking about him like that. I dont know how it is around here yet, but I've seen on many other sites that talking about him like that can get you into some trouble.

Sonic starts the game with zero rings, so maybe he was just about to land and transform back when Knuckles sucker-punched him.

So, either Knuckles got lucky, or the M.E. helped him to pick that exact point in time.

You might want to be careful when talking about him like that. I dont know how it is around here yet, but I've seen on many other sites that talking about him like that can get you into some trouble.

I can get in trouble for having an opinion on him and his terrible and unpopular decisions?

I can get in trouble for having an opinion on him and his terrible and unpopular decisions?

Well I know on other websites, I've seen its not allowed to keep people from fighting and bashing unneccessarily over the whole thing.