Awoo.

Your Unanswered Sonic Questions

Person

1. Where did Sonic put his SA2 shoes?

Probably in the same place he puts all his other collectibles we never really hear about again. (Chip's charm is another good example)

2. What brand of contacts does Sonic use?

Who ever said Sonic uses contacts?

3. What made Sonic decide to stop shaving and go natural in BOOM?

You mean his quills? I'm assuming the "messy hair" style gives off a more adventurous look to him.

4. What brand of sports tape does Sonic use?

No specific brand, I'm assuming Tails makes it.

5. How does Sonic not die or get hurt whatsoever slamming into walls/objects in the boost games?

Well I mean I wouldn't say he doesn't get hurt, he does fall back when he runs into something. I assume it just doesn't really hurt him because of how strong he is. I know that's kind of a silly example, but I mean think of how many things Sonic has gone up against to fight, then compare that to hitting a wall.

6. How does Sonic defy gravity in some games?

With the Ark of the Cosmos.

• Thumbs Up 1

When Sonic escapes from Wing Fortress (in Sonic 2) and the Tornado was with turbine, because in ending the tornado wasn't with turbine?

Why doesn't Perci fight Sonic because she thinks he and his crew are with Lyric?

Why does she like balloons so much?

Were those crocodiles in Lost World badniks or not?

Why doesn't Perci fight Sonic because she thinks he and his crew are with Lyric?

Maybe because she has no proof? Only an idea.

Why does she like balloons so much?

Last I checked, everyone likes balloons.

Were those crocodiles in Lost World badniks or not?

Hmm, I don't see how they could have been. I can't say for sure, nor do I feel like digging the info up, but I'd have to say they're probably not.

Hmm, I don't see how they could have been. I can't say for sure, nor do I feel like digging the info up, but I'd have to say they're probably not.

Their features appear to be square and mechanical, and they all move in synchronous motion to grab Sonic.

Concerning SA1, I dunno whether this has been asked, but I wondered why Tikal sent ALL the characters visions of the past. For the main three it made sense since they were directly fighting Chaos. Even for Gamma it made some amount of sense since it involved subliminally appealing to his good side to stop him enabling Chaos (it would make sense if Delta and Episilon were upgraded to retrieve the remaining emerald before Gamma destroyed them as well). For Amy and Big though, they barely have any relevance to her intent, not outside the final boss which Tikal did not anticipate anyway.

Granted things surely would have been easier from her perspective if Tikal just straight up appeared before the heroes first time round and went 'See that monster thingy? Go fix the Master Emerald so I can seal it again'. What's with ghosts and having vague subliminal messages as their plan A?

I also wondered what Eggman meant by his 'master plan' at the start of the final story. What was his NEXT backup plan? Chaos appeared straight afterwards, but it's hard to tell whether that was him (thinking he was) summoning him or an unexpected ambush.

Edited by E-122-Psi

Here's what's been bugging me for a while. If Eggman Nega is truly a descendant of Eggman from the future, then who was brave enough to get their freak on with the Doctor?

• Thumbs Up 1

There's 2 questions that bugs me alot.

If Classic Sonic from Sonic Generations went back home to his timeline (the 16 bit era) in the ending (pre credits), won't the exact same events after sonic 3 happen to him went he gets older? And would Modern Sonic teaching his past self the homing attack cerate a bootstrap paradox?

Edited by TheBlueGuardian
  • Thumbs Up 1

Here's what's been bugging me for a while. If Eggman Nega is truly a descendant of Eggman from the future, then who was brave enough to get their freak on with the Doctor?

Who ever said it was a person? I know that's weird, but the good doctor is a mad scientist after all. I'd say he probably done something with a cloning machine of some sorts. It would make more sense than the alternate, lol.

There's 2 questions that bugs me alot.

If Classic Sonic from Sonic Generations went back home to his timeline (the 16 bit era) in the ending (pre credits), won't the exact same events after sonic 3 happen to him went he gets older? And would Modern Sonic teaching his past self the homing attack cerate a bootstrap paradox?

I don't think there's an easy way to answer this, but I think I know what you're saying. It really just depends where in the timeline Classic Sonic was from. I feel like someone solved this before.

We could just say that it was a few games before Adventure, and he never actually used it until he was ready.

Why is it called the Death Egg MK.II in STH 4 episode 2 when there has been multiple Death Eggs before?

Maybe because the other versions were all of the same Death Egg, but the MK II is just a new model of the Death Egg in general?

• Thumbs Up 1

When colour-power ends what happens to the Wisp? I mean, as I have understood the hyper-go-on is pretty much their lifesource and it is the energy used in colour-power?

That one is answered in game. After the Power ends, the Wisp leaves Sonic's body, as seen in a cutscene in Tropical Resort.

• Thumbs Up 1

Of all the great comedy writers SEGA could of gotten for sonic, why did go with two guys who are most known for working on a series with no dialogue?

• Thumbs Up 2

I think the questions asked here have more to do with what's in-universe rather than the real world economics of Sega's business practices.

But to actually try to answer your question, they probably just hired them because they were easier to pay. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Odds are someone's already posted this in the thread before at some point, but why are there lights spelling "CPU and "Cope" in Scrap Brain Zone? I honestly have no idea whatsoever. The "Cope" one is especially odd.

Probably a gold-digger.

Considering the implication going by his vast oil reserves that Eggman is loaded.

• Thumbs Up 6

Mephiles. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Are you implying that Robotnik's beauty is anything less than the closest thing to physical perfection the common man will ever achieve.

eggman14.jpg

Many a man would kill for that moustache.

• Thumbs Up 8

Are you implying that Robotnik's beauty is anything less than the closest thing to physical perfection the common man will ever achieve.

eggman14.jpg

Many a man would kill for that moustache.

But the doctor's mustache is a fake! 

Edited by Ryannumber1gamer

If the Werehog is so strong, how come he needs to use massive strings of attacks to destroy Eggman's robots when normal Sonic can defeat them with a single spin kick? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Because the gameplay parameters for defeating an enemy are accommodating for each play style and not actually his canon abilities in each form.

• Thumbs Up 5

28 minutes ago, monkokaio said:

If the Werehog is so strong, how come he needs to use massive strings of attacks to destroy Eggman's robots when normal Sonic can defeat them with a single spin kick? 

Obviously, so he could put Eggman in his place, "in style".

• Thumbs Up 5

I once read a theory that Eggman's robots in Unleashed were at least partially fueled by Dark Gaia Energy and thus become empowered at night, which I think makes sense, assuming the robots indeed release Dark Gaia Energy (for the Werehog to absorb for Unleashed Mode) upon defeat.

• Thumbs Up 5