Person

Your Unanswered Sonic Questions

Why did Eggman's ship suddenly decide to crash in next gen?

Just happened at random, I mean these things can happen by accident, it just seems like something might have happened to make it malfunction.

Never mind, somebody already asked that.

Edited by Hatsune Miku/Alice

commenting again on the Knuckles hands have real spikes thing, Im sure it makes more sense that Knuckles has the spikes on his own hands, due to their appearance in many of the art showing the ancient echidnas etc (SA2 sandy levels)(SA1 mystic ruins). and like mentioned in the comics I believe, they all thought Knuckels was the chosen one because he actually HAD the spikes where they had worn them on their gloves for generations.

I dont really use the comics as cannon myself, but I also think that they must be real to allow Knuckles to use them in battle both with his shovel claw and punching abilities being able to destroy enemies. Wearing padded boxing gloves are designed NOT to kill the enemy, to soften the blow, so the spikes need to be real, probably something similar to horns to be able to be used in that fasion without hurting Knuckles when he punches things with them.

Of course this is sonic and im going way to deep :P

I can understand where the meat for Sonic's Chili Dog's comes from in the games when you consider that there were butchers shops scattered around Spagonia in Unleashed, outright showing that people eat meat in the games from non-sapient pigs and cows. Not to mention the some of the food items you can feed to Sonic that are outright stated to be meat i.e Big G Steak, Fried Chicken, Perma-Meat, Broiled Ibanga etc.

But where does the meet come from in the SatAM and Archie universes in which multiple Pig Mobians are shown? Does Sonic eat veggie franks and veggie chili? Why is it that a Pig mans the Chili Dog stands that are shown? Is it some sort of gag or something on part of the writers? Note the script to this episode says specifically that the stand is to be run by a Pig.

2133eq0.png

Or is it that there are non-sapient pigs that are considered fair game as Mobian food?

Too many weird questions @_@

I can understand where the meat for Sonic's Chili Dog's comes from in the games when you consider that there were butchers shops scattered around Spagonia in Unleashed, outright showing that people eat meat in the games from non-sapient pigs and cows. Not to mention the some of the food items you can feed to Sonic that are outright stated to be meat i.e Big G Steak, Fried Chicken, Perma-Meat, Broiled Ibanga etc.

But where does the meet come from in the SatAM and Archie universes in which multiple Pig Mobians are shown? Does Sonic eat veggie franks and veggie chili? Why is it that a Pig mans the Chili Dog stands that are shown? Is it some sort of gag or something on part of the writers? Note the script to this episode says specifically that the stand is to be run by a Pig.

2133eq0.png

Or is it that there are non-sapient pigs that are considered fair game as Mobian food?

Too many weird questions @_@

Probably non-sapient pigs and what not. Then again, animals gotta eat meat too, even if they do talk.

I have one question and one question only that I fear... may never be truly answered...

256px-Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Next-Gen_Box_Art.JPG

why

To celebrate Sonic's 15th birthday.

To be the definitive Sonic experience.

To be the greatest game ever made.

It failed. SPECTACULARLY.

Least it ain't canon anymore, amirite?

Where was Knuckles during Unleashed?

Chilling out on Angel Island, of course.

Is Blaze's ponytail actual hair or just fur?

... Fur is hair.

Is Storm diabetic?

... No? What's your beef with Storm?

How many toes does Sonic have?

If Darkspine Sonic is anything to go by, he don't have any toes.