Awoo.

Your Unanswered Sonic Questions

Person

I can understand where the meat for Sonic's Chili Dog's comes from in the games when you consider that there were butchers shops scattered around Spagonia in Unleashed, outright showing that people eat meat in the games from non-sapient pigs and cows. Not to mention the some of the food items you can feed to Sonic that are outright stated to be meat i.e Big G Steak, Fried Chicken, Perma-Meat, Broiled Ibanga etc.

But where does the meet come from in the SatAM and Archie universes in which multiple Pig Mobians are shown? Does Sonic eat veggie franks and veggie chili? Why is it that a Pig mans the Chili Dog stands that are shown? Is it some sort of gag or something on part of the writers? Note the script to this episode says specifically that the stand is to be run by a Pig.

2133eq0.png

Or is it that there are non-sapient pigs that are considered fair game as Mobian food?

Too many weird questions @_@

• Thumbs Up 4

I can understand where the meat for Sonic's Chili Dog's comes from in the games when you consider that there were butchers shops scattered around Spagonia in Unleashed, outright showing that people eat meat in the games from non-sapient pigs and cows. Not to mention the some of the food items you can feed to Sonic that are outright stated to be meat i.e Big G Steak, Fried Chicken, Perma-Meat, Broiled Ibanga etc.

But where does the meet come from in the SatAM and Archie universes in which multiple Pig Mobians are shown? Does Sonic eat veggie franks and veggie chili? Why is it that a Pig mans the Chili Dog stands that are shown? Is it some sort of gag or something on part of the writers? Note the script to this episode says specifically that the stand is to be run by a Pig.

2133eq0.png

Or is it that there are non-sapient pigs that are considered fair game as Mobian food?

Too many weird questions @_@

Probably non-sapient pigs and what not. Then again, animals gotta eat meat too, even if they do talk.

I have one question and one question only that I fear... may never be truly answered...

256px-Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Next-Gen_Box_Art.JPG

why

To celebrate Sonic's 15th birthday.

To be the definitive Sonic experience.

To be the greatest game ever made.

It failed. SPECTACULARLY.

Least it ain't canon anymore, amirite?

Why doesn't....

Sonic3_title.png 110px-Knuckles01_32.png

&

PSN_logo_color_trans.png

make a good match? It really annoys me.

No wonder he doesn't chuckle anymore.

Edited by NightwingKnux

Can Eggman Nega even fight?

In his mechs? Well, duh, he can fight. The Egg Salamander was also piloted by him, after all.

Is the Egg Salamander even the thing's name? Doesn't look very salamanderish to me...

Only by the Ifrit. Also Nega, but Ifrit's likely long since ate and shat him out now.

Edited by Spin Attaxx

Is Ifrit's dimension inhabited?

Now it is. By Nega.

Edit: Ninja'd by Spin

Edited by Homem

Are the invisible extra score emblem things after a goal post in Sonic 1 always in the same spot, or random?

They're always in the same spot.

EDIT: Beaten to it.

Edited by Semi-colon e

Where was Knuckles during Unleashed? Is Blaze's ponytail actual hair or just fur? Is Storm diabetic? How many toes does Sonic have?

Edited by We-Miru-A-Merry-Christmas

Where was Knuckles during Unleashed?

Chilling out on Angel Island, of course.

Is Blaze's ponytail actual hair or just fur?

... Fur is hair.

Is Storm diabetic?

... No? What's your beef with Storm?

How many toes does Sonic have?

If Darkspine Sonic is anything to go by, he don't have any toes.

How many toes does Sonic have?

There's an episode of SatAM ("The Odd Couple", I think) where Antoine removes Sonic's shoes and throws them outside, and we can see Sonic's feet. I didn't count the toes but I know that he had them.

Why is Sonic in a car? (This is a joke one; we all know it's so those poor saps actually stand a chance)

How much force would it take to inflict injury on Shadow?

How many of Shadow's abilities are his own physical engineering, and how much that chaos mumbo jumbo?

Gerald and Eggman are both great scientists. Was Eggman's father a brilliant man as well?

Was Eggman deprived of childhood enjoyments by his father, hence his fixation on carnivals and toy-like machines?

Where the bloody hell does Eggman get all the money to pay for the crap he builds?!

Given that the man was playing God, why didn't Gerald tune out Shadow's "Evil" colors while designing him?

We know of one Ultimate Life form prototype. Were there others?

What caused Metal Sonic to go wacko and overthrow Eggman?

What happened to Orbot and Cubot after they were abandoned?

• Thumbs Up 1

How much force would it take to inflict injury on Shadow?

How many of Shadow's abilities are his own physical engineering, and how much that chaos mumbo jumbo?

Gerald and Eggman are both great scientists. Was Eggman's father a brilliant man as well?

Was Eggman deprived of childhood enjoyments by his father, hence his fixation on carnivals and toy-like machines?

Where the bloody hell does Eggman get all the money to pay for the crap he builds?!

Given that the man was playing God, why didn't Gerald tune out Shadow's "Evil" colors while designing him?

We know of one Ultimate Life form prototype. Were there others?

What caused Metal Sonic to go wacko and overthrow Eggman?

What happened to Orbot and Cubot after they were abandoned?

1) Probably getting hit at a high velocity with something very heavy.

2) I'd say most of his abilities are Chaos-oriented, with the exception of his standard attacks..

3) Hard to say, although considering how Eggman turned out, he was probably a crappy father.

4) Could be; might be interesting if Eggman somehow ends up with an overly dramatic backstory.

5) He probably has a bunch of legitimate businesses spread throughout the world that he controls secretly to get his funding from.

6) Well, going by the whole "Black Doom gives his blood" thing, I'd presume he couldn't due to genetics.

7) /tinfoilhat Sonic?

8) Bad writing. Although for in-universe, he probably got sick of Eggman fucking up so often that he decided to take matters into his own hands. But mostly bad writing.

9) Still floating in space, probably snarking about their situation. Knowing the current state of continuity, they'll probably end up with Eggman again in the next game with a handwave or a cheap explanation at best.

Edited by Malpercio