Awoo.

Your Unanswered Sonic Questions

Person

How many toes does Sonic have?

I personally believe he while has no visable toes, but he has them under his fur. Like, the bone structure and all. Just the way his fur covers them, you can't see them at all so he looks like he has sock feet.

So, while he has the actual pyshical side of having toes, you never see them.

What caused Metal Sonic to go wacko and overthrow Eggman?

I think Metal Sonic was blamed his previous failures on the Doctor, saw how many times the Doctor had failed, and even aided the enemy, and thought "I can do better" and overthrew him.

And anyway, if someone destroyed your face with a laser beam, I think you'd be pretty annoyed with them too.

Why is Professor Gerald called that when his surname is Robotnik? Shouldn't he be Professor Robotnik?.....

• Thumbs Up 1

There's an episode of SatAM ("The Odd Couple", I think) where Antoine removes Sonic's shoes and throws them outside, and we can see Sonic's feet. I didn't count the toes but I know that he had them.

Toes are a western concept. One that fits Sonic like a Cheerio fits a finger.

Why is Professor Gerald called that when his surname is Robotnik? Shouldn't he be Professor Robotnik?.....

Well, that would add more people who think Gerald is the Robotnik from the Mega Drive games into the mix.

For Sonic 2? Lazy artist? More intimidating look?

Also, he kinda looks like he has a beard on there.

Indeed. A lot can be done with one's eyes. A lack of pupils can make you look fairly intimidating. A lack of eyes of all just compounds the effect.

Toes are a western concept. One that fits Sonic like a Cheerio fits a finger.

I can't say I know what you mean. You're saying that toes are a concept the doesn't fit Sonic? Not only that but you said that "toes are a western concept"; what does that even mean? Toes aren't really a "concept" anyway, they're a body part and every human, western or otherwise, has them. Hedgehogs also have toes. So what exactly do you mean by "toes are a concept that doesn't fit Sonic"? Besides, such things are truly innocuous and aren't "fit" or "unfit" for Sonic one way or the other.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, toes on Sonic characters is a Western idea (I don't think the Japanese thought about it until Sonic Adventure). I say it doesn't fit because Sonic characters with toes look, well, out of place. The Felix-ish blobs look more natural for them.

Okay, I have one question: Is Sonic a tad overpowered for his own good?

It's not that he is overpowered as much as there simply isn't anything that is presented as a real danger to him. If he had some conflict that had a long term impact, he would probably be a little more balanced out. As of right now, he is basically presented with 3 inch tall walls, rather than Great Walls, so he plows through them with little to no consequence.

..... what the...

I have no idea how to respond to this....

... the answer is most likely no. Wh...why did you even ask?!

• Thumbs Up 2

Does Blaze use a litter box?

>Toilets aren't canon

>Bladders aren't canon

> Genitalia isn't canon

The answer is no...

• Thumbs Up 2

I think Gerald is suppose to be his first name.

Edited by Haden

Where does Rouge keep all those gems?

In her ass hammerspace, like every other object that isn't in use in the Sonic Universe.

Or if you want to go the pervy route, probably in her breast pocket.

• Thumbs Up 2

Where does Rouge keep all those gems?

I dunno. She won't tell me, nor anyone else.

>Toilets aren't canon

sww9ph.png

...Which leads me onto another question; Why does Eggman give non-existent crew orders over Intercom in Sky Deck? Why does he build facilities for them?

sww9ph.png

...Which leads me onto another question; Why does Eggman give non-existent crew orders over Intercom in Sky Deck? Why does he build facilities for them?

Eggman is psychologically unstable to the point where he believes all his robots are real, organic beings.

• Thumbs Up 4

Or Eggman just has a lot of diarrhea and frequently blows up toilets, that's why he needs backups.

• Thumbs Up 1

sww9ph.png

He's practicing for what to do when he finally establishes Eggmanland. Too bad that never came to be...

Or Eggman just has a lot of diarrhea and frequently blows up toilets, that's why he needs backups.

This reminded me of a South Park episode where Cartman did just that. I laughed harder than I really should have.