Person

Your Unanswered Sonic Questions

4 minutes ago, Miragnarok said:

D-Fekt’s also really the only aspect of F&I to return.  None of the new locales show up again. That game didn’t really use show locales either.

There were only three full games, so yeah.

The only asset of Archie Boom that got used was MeBot, and then again it was totally redesigned.

MeBot?

But yeah, a little weird that Kyle never showed up.

Also, how did the Echidnas vanish in Boom? 

Doesn't matter unless the show decides to go into it.

Otherwise, just take their word for it.

Considering that pangolins like echidnas are toothless insectivores with sharp powerful claws for digging, what are the chances that if SEGA had made a pangolin character they just would have ended up being to Knuckles as Mighty is to Sonic; an armored instead of spiky version of the same character pretty much?

37 minutes ago, Sonic Fan J said:

Considering that pangolins like echidnas are toothless insectivores with sharp powerful claws for digging, what are the chances that if SEGA had made a pangolin character they just would have ended up being to Knuckles as Mighty is to Sonic; an armored instead of spiky version of the same character pretty much?

Honestly, a pangolin character would have room to look pretty cool and distinct. I wouldn't mind if it was a scaly Knuckles with ears, though.

Though it'd be some shit if it ended up being blue or teal.

17 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Honestly, a pangolin character would have room to look pretty cool and distinct.

They would look pretty cool huh
9b383efd8862fc78dfd90977231408c4.jpg

18 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

I wouldn't mind if it was a scaly Knuckles with ears, though.

Though I do wonder what type of ears you'd give one

78586-jlahpatpjx-1515412905.jpg

19 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

Though it'd be some shit if it ended up being blue or teal.

No doubt 😆

On 1/9/2019 at 12:39 PM, Sonic Fan J said:

They would look pretty cool huh

Though I do wonder what type of ears you'd give one

No doubt 😆

Dang strait!

...Oh. It just occurred to me that Mighty does have ears. Nevermind then. 

Has any other villain( or character in general) come relatively close to getting the type of promotional attention that the Deadly Six did?

From time to time I wonder how different the franchise would be if either

The stories in the Japanese manuals had been used globally
If the English language adaptions had taken off in Japan
If Sonic CD had been more successful than Sonic 2

or some combination of the above. Sure thinking about it is an exercise in futility, but knowing that doesn't stop my mind from wandering their regardless.

On 1/13/2019 at 9:36 PM, DabigRG said:

What's up with this?

wat.jpg.7afe95b5cf308b50091ed8733ec26cc3.jpg

It's from that issue of Archie where Tommy the lame turtle sacrificed himself. Tails is crying because Tommy died, Shadow's being stern because he's Shadow.

42 minutes ago, Strong Guy said:

The circles mean there are unread posts in the thread and a star means you’ve posted in the thread before

Okay, that sounds about right. Thank you!

11 hours ago, VEDJ-F said:

Actually, I don't think so. As often as he's appeared as a rival in the Mario & Sonic series (and even as a playable character in Rio 3DS), I don't think he's ever had the chance to get an emblem. 

Interesting.

I've been going through Sonic-a-thon playthroughs recently and I noticed that Captain Whisker's emblem was used in the DS version during some event against Amy. And given Nega was just fought as a boss one or two areas prior, it made me wonder why they didn't use one for him explicitly.

Nega actually has an emblem in Sochi! You could see it on his ski at the start of that boss event against him, Rouge and Dry Bowser. I remember because I tried to find Rouge's during the race but gave up because that broad always changed into her bobsled when I caught up.

57 minutes ago, LukA8 said:

Nega actually has an emblem in Sochi! You could see it on his ski at the start of that boss event against him, Rouge and Dry Bowser. I remember because I tried to find Rouge's during the race but gave up because that broad always changed into her bobsled when I caught up.

Okay, that sounds about right.

Dry Bowser and one would assume Rouge already has one or two to work with and it's not like it would be too hard to make one for Nega.

2 minutes ago, Xeric said:

Yes, he does.

TdfYlDD.png

Oh yeah, I do remember seeing that! Thanks!

Is it bad that I didn't see the arrow at first?.

Why does Amy have her classic design there?

1 hour ago, DabigRG said:

So apparently, there's a Cream vs Zavok debate brewing in a few corners?

....What's up with that?

zavok got announced for the racing thing

people got mad that zavok, a character most people dislike, took up a spot on the roster instead of a more sonic-y character like cream

this led to a debate about cream's importance to the franchise

or something

Just now, Heckboy said:

zavok got announced for the racing thing

people got mad that zavok, a character most people dislike, took up a spot on the roster instead of a more sonic-y character like cream

this led to a debate about cream's importance to the franchise

or something

Okay, I kinda figured Team Sonic Racing helped sparked it, but the fact that it's those two specifically is kinda funny.

Honestly, Cream Vs. Zavok almost sounds like some kinda cheesy movie debate, not to mention being as opposite end of two spectrums as you can get.