Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

What game(s) are you currently playing?

Ok, I know its not really a game, but I'm currently using 'My Chinese Coach' (Nintendo DS)

• Thumbs Up 2

I've started up another round of Twilight Princess recently. I just finished restoring the lake and related areas, and it's off towards the third dungeon next time.

I'm kind of surprised I managed to force my way through the mind-numbing opening this time. Plenty of games have less-than-stellar starts, especially for someone who's already played through once, but TP's is particularly bad. This isn't the first time I've tried to play TP again, but it's the first I've managed to actually get anywhere worth playing in it...

A whole crap load lol I have tons that I've still got to finish >__< I'm mainly concentrating on replaying Shadow of Memories for the 213423493453495843 time.

Street Fighter 4 (360)

Big Bang Mini (DS)

House Of The Dead Overkill (Wii)

De Blob (Wii)

Disaster: Day Of Crisis (Wii)

Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City (Wii)

I've started up another round of Twilight Princess recently. I just finished restoring the lake and related areas, and it's off towards the third dungeon next time.

I'm kind of surprised I managed to force my way through the mind-numbing opening this time. Plenty of games have less-than-stellar starts, especially for someone who's already played through once, but TP's is particularly bad. This isn't the first time I've tried to play TP again, but it's the first I've managed to actually get anywhere worth playing in it...

Once I have more time I'm going to make it my mission to play through the Wii version of TP. Yes, I accept that it will be harder for me than for beginners (seeing as I've completed the Gamecube version), but, idk, that kinda adds to the challenge <3

AAAAAACTUALLY, one day I'd love to go back, sit down, and finish every game in the Zelda series...

Edited by HelenBaby

Killzone 2 is what I'm currently playing and I'm hooked. The graphics are great and its fun too.

I've been playing a few games recently. They would be the following:

Soul Calibur IV: Sexy slasher with sexy character customization mode. Had a bit of fun recently making models for FFVII's Zack and webcomic inspired characters, as well as spending far too much time messing around with Astaroth and his ridiculously large frame.

Mario Kart Wii: I have to say I'm something of a sucker for gimmick racers, and this is no exception. Played online today to see if I could improve on my VR score of about 8000. I ended up losing more than I gained. :(

Kingdom Hearts II: I was somewhat close to completing Jiminy's Journal for the secret ending before tailing off from it for some reason some time last year. My little brother started getting into the series recently, and I considered picking it up again myself. Now I've done all but finish the Hades Paradox Cup with a score of >15000, meaning I have to complete all 50 stages in a row without dying. I've gotten as far as round 43, where it gets stupid difficult because by then Sora is left alone without friends, summons, or drives. And then for round 49 I have Cloud, Leon, Tifa and Yuffie to deal with ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Pesky.

Edited by Wyde

Im playing Mischief Makers. Still fun.

Although just up until now, I switched to Diddy Kong Racing for the N64.

My god, I forgot how fucking fun it was. Better than all the Mario Kart games combined.

Its so beautiful and nostalgic that Im getting a tear in my eye.

1. Sonic and the Black Knight: Beat the game two days ago, kinda doing the extras. Gets boring though, I'm about done with it, ^^".

2. Star Fox Adventure: Found it for $5 at Gamespot. My friend liked it so I decided to give it a go.

3. Zelda TP: Actually just started again since I haven't beat it since I got it when it released, D=.

4. No More Heroes: I'm at the 6th assassin right now, but I haven't been playing it much for some reason. I got the game for $10 though since Circuit City was trying to get rid of everything, =D.

5. Okami: I really want to play this through my second time, but I gotta wait until my friend is done borrowing it, >_<. I'm actually going to put all the above games on hold as soon as I get this back, XD.

And honestly, I hate being into more than one game at a time. I like to full concentrate on one, =/.

-Blur

Playing a bit of all three; Animal Crossing Let's go to the City, Sonic Unleashed and Zero Gravity. I played Animal Crossing earlier, but not that long. ^^;

Mainly Street Fighter 4, with a bit of CoD 4 sprinkled in here and there.

Haven't really been playing games lately, only very sporadically. The last games I was playing were;

Sonic Chronicles (For approximately the 11th time)

Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Was playing this at 2 in the morning yesterday night, kicking Ganon's ass because I felt like going through the final boss again)

Sonic Unleashed 360 version (I hardly ever tire of this game. No, not even the Werehog stages :P)

Cavestory and Retro Game Challenge. My brother forced them down my throat. But I've been really enjoying cave story this weekend. It's really deep.

Well I just this moment got platinum on 'Alone in the Dark: Inferno,' not a bad little survival horror if I do say so myself. Just a pity that the endings are a bit of a let down.

Before that I was considering having another play with Aquanauts Holiday on the PS3, it's a nice relaxing game.

Not sure what to play next, I've got Hawx, Endwar, X blades and Valkyria Chronicles still to touch, as much as I want to try V.C. I think it'll have to be Hawx as I just love air combat type games.

Edited by Casanova

I'm currently playing -

Xbox 360: X Blades

PS3: Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Keep meaning to get started on Valkyria Chronicles, it will get played one of these days.

Wii: House of the Dead: Overkill

DS: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games(leaderboards are addictive)

PSP: Crash: Mind Over Mutant and just picked up Wipeout Pulse, still got to open it and give it a try :lol:

PS2: Sonic Unleashed

Currently I’m playing the Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection and have discovered Ristar and Comix Zone on it. Decap Attack isn’t bad for an old game either. Much better than the dross that is Kid Chameleon which was out at a similar time.

Other than that I’m mustering up enough courage to take my (lack of) Street Fighter IV skills online to see how I stand. I’ve only got the boss characters left to unlock in the arcade mode but pretty much have the measure of it on the easiest difficulty mode. Apart from Seth.

Wii: Sonic and the Black Knight

PS3: Noby Noby Boy/LittleBigPlanet/Sonic Unleashed (Completed stories, just going back there for trophies...)

Currently (still) playing Assassin's Creed. Got it last month on the cheap, not expecting much, and I love it - I completed it 100% the first time and got all but one achievement (talking to Lucy) so now I'm running through it using all of my knowledge garnered in the first run to great effect in the second run (which will be 100% completed too). Getting a little tired of it now though. Good job I've got Prince of Persia waiting, and Resi 5's on the way soon, eh?

Street Fighter 4 (360)

Big Bang Mini (DS)

House Of The Dead Overkill (Wii)

De Blob (Wii)

Disaster: Day Of Crisis (Wii)

Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City (Wii)

There is no way you can be playing all of those games and fully appreciating them for what they are. I feel guilty just having two games on the go as when I'm playing one I always feel like I'm neglecting the other...

Playing the hell outta my new copy of Shadow the Hedgehog on the GC, which I finally finished for the first time recently. Which accounts for all the Shadow related posts I've been making around here.

Also Okami on the PS2, which I borrowed from a friend and haven't started until recently.

Annnd, somewhere in the middle of Wind Waker again on the GC. Such is life with no next-gen system.

Awaiting GTA: Chinatown Wars for something new.

Also Okami on the PS2, which I borrowed from a friend and haven't started until recently.

Well, I've only played the Wii version, but it's AMAZING, =D. It's one of my favorite games of all time, ^^. The beginning will be a bit slow, but it just gets better and better from there, <3.

-Blur

I'm playing two games actually.

Mario & Luigi: PiT and Street Fighter IV.

For some reason I've gotten the idea of playing through both M & L games again, so I just finished Super Star Saga and started on PiT, and I've just been playing SF IV on the side since I got it.

Ugh, I jump from game to game constantly - I'm starting to annoy myself haha. I think I'm working on at least a million games at the moment :P

But here's what I'm actually focusing on right now:

XBox 360:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Castle Crashers

Guitar Hero World Tour

Sneak King (lol)

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006

Sonic Unleashed

Street Fighter IV

Wii:

Big Brain (kinda)

Sonic and the Black Knight

Wario Land Shake It!

PS2:

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Edited by Blash

Not much, I haven't bought a game in a while, but I did just recently beat Conker's Bad Fur Day, which I borrowed from my friend.

Well currently I’m working on

Okami (Wii) = I took on this game to check out its art appeal. I’m enjoying it but I don’t know if it’s the revolution everyone said it was (might be because I was playing it alongside the new Price of Persia). I severely underestimated the length of this game though, so I’m working on clearing it.

Tales of Symphonia DOTNW = I had to pick this up after beating and loving the original on the cube. This one is okay but doesn’t live up to the high standards I had for it. I love the monster capture system though.

Between these 2 RPG’s and college, my life has been a ridiculous time-suck lately.

Price of Persia = Fun and sweet, beat it awhile ago but I still like running around. Platforming was a bit automated but the bosses were a joy to fight. The new fighting system was perfect and added to the intensity. And yes, the Graphics were beautiful.

Little Big Planet = I haven’t got to play as much as I like since beating the story mode thanks to the two RPG’s. Don’t know when I’ll get around to making my own stages.

That’s about it. I am still playing Unleashed and various sports games aside from waiting on Killzone 2 and Sonic BK in the mail.

Well I just finshed Yume Nikki last night. Depressing ending is depressing. I plan to make my own alternate ending, involving popeye.

A also started a number of Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario World hacks. Only finished "Sonic the Hedgehog Megamix" ( Epic ) and "Ninji's Quest" ( not so epic )

I still have not yet beaten Magical Starsign, or Chrono Trigger. ( Yggsalad and Sun's son for the lose. )

...I restarted Twilight Princess, but other things distract me from completing it. I only just now beat the first dungeon... I also restarted Paper Mario 2 a few months ago, but I stopped after I beat Doopliss... I got distracted by Animal Crossing, which I have not touched in two weeks.