Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

My life is dull.

I'm playing Sonic and the Black Knight. A few matches of Brawl thrown in to keep my sisters happy with multiplayer, and then back to Black Knight.

I've just been revisiting some classic RPGs mainly. I'm playing the original Neverwinter Nights and The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind with some mods installed for Morrowind to bring the graphics up to modern standards and to add probably double the content the original game had. I love the PC version of Morrowind, letting the players make modifications is one of the coolest things ever in my book. I'm also playing a little bit of Crysis and The Lord of the Rings Online here and there.

My homeless friend left his copy of Halo Wars at my house. Now, I'm not an RTS man, the idea of building up armies and machines only to send them in, win, and do it again never applied to me.

Until now.

Just wish you didn't have to play by the games rules... I need to pick up a copy of Starcraft....

Currently working my way through Beyond Good and Evil again. I'm attempting to find every pearl and animal, as I've never bothered before.

Multiplayerwise, I'm usually found switching between Team Fortress 2, Pirates, Vikings and Knights 2, Left For Dead and since yesterday, Day of Defeat Source.

I hardly ever play games anymore, but I played a bit of Sonic 2 earlier on today. I'm more of a retro gamer so I rarely play newer games.

At the moment, I'm mainly focusing on Football Manager 2009, just because improving your team ever so slightly is bloody addictive. Halfway through my fifth season, and I've managed to get Coventry City 3rd in the Premiership, into the first knockout stage of the UEFA Cup, and I'm just one match away from getting to the League Cup Final. Considering I head into the second leg of this semi-final with a 6-0 lead, I'm confident. Think I might play my youth team to rest some players for Europe.

I'm also slowly working my way through Guitar Hero World Tour. I'm doing one set every other day or so, and I've just got to what I think is the final stage (its got Metallica and System Of A Down, but I expect there'll be a swerve). This is all Hard mode - once I'm done, I'll do it all again on Expert.

And every now and then, I'll play a bit of Mario Kart online. I have my good days and my bad days - I was about 8000, but I had a really bad run and went down to 7200ish...got it back up to 7600 or something now.

I downloaded Earthworm Jim and Megaman 9 just after Christmas. I did about half of Earthworm Jim before getting sidetracked, and I've barely touched Megaman 9. I'm a bad person.

Right now, I am trying to beat Naruto Rise of a Ninja. Then maybe later try to get more S rank on Sonic 06 then play some Unleashed on my 360, since my wii's disc drive stopped working and I had to send it in.

Well, not playing much right now, but playing these games.

PS3

Ridge Racer 7

Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

Street Fighter 4

Wii

Super Smash Bros Melee

...nothing else, lol

PSP

Darkstalkers Chronicle

Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection

Sega Saturn

Fighters Megamix

And probably more later on in the day.

Although just up until now, I switched to Diddy Kong Racing for the N64.

My god, I forgot how fucking fun it was. Better than all the Mario Kart games combined.

Its so beautiful and nostalgic that Im getting a tear in my eye.

Oh God I loved DKR on the N64... One of my fave games ever, for sure... I remember back in the day, unlocking Drumstick and TT, collecting all those balloons, normal and mirror mode... such happy times

Although I kinda feel like my memory's been tarnished by the horrible DS remake now =/

Here's what I've been playing most recently:

Sonic Unleashed (360 version)

Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix (such a long name XD)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (still hasn't gone old yet for me)

Sonic Chronicles (still haven't beaten it quite yet)

Super Mario Kart (the original, was able to find it at a retro game store)

I'm currently playing through Shining Force 3 (I'm working through all three Scenarios, just started with the first), Panzer Dragoon Saga, and mostly Left 4 Dead.

I was playing through some random 360 games, but at the moment I'm only interested in Left 4 Dead, cos it's awesome fun ^^

The Orange Box (360)

Halo 3

Sonic Unleashed

Half-Life 2 is friggin GODSEND. As well as Portal. And Team Fortress 2. Hell, the whole dang box is godsend. And was 20 bucks.

...Valve, thanks to you...I believe in love again...

*hugz*

"<3"

Right now I'm playing Pokémon Crystal for the Gameboy Color and Megaman ZX for the DS. Just finished Pokémon Blue, although I'm missing a few Pokémon.

Hehe, I played Crystal like 20 times from beginning. I so liked that game :).

Xbox 360: Call of Duty 4 and ESIV: Oblivion from time to time

PC: SADX and GTA: San Andreas

DS: Pokémon Pearl

PSP: Phantasy Star Portable Demo

A lot I know.

Sonic Unleashed (Wii)-Trying to get all S's on the day stages

Pokémon Diamond (DS)-EVing my Pokemon so that theyre ready for platinum

New Super Mario Bros (DS)-Trying to get all the star coins

Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)-Trying to clear all the challenges

Megaman 2 (NES)-Speedrunning it

Sonic 3 and Knuckles (Mega Drive)- Trying to get the dark blue super emerald

I have been playing Shadow recently, but now I'm back away from my GC, I've been playing Pokemon Pearl again, like I have sometimes all week. This is only my second playthrough and I'm enjoying it a lot more than the first time. I just reached Snowpoint City - the snow routes are (literally) a drag =/

However, Empoleon and Medicham are all kinds of awesome.

PS3: Noby Noby Boy & Sonic Unleashed.

Wii: Sonic and the Black Knight

Edited by Spicylicious

Just been playing Street Fighter IV lately. Haven't had much time for anything else. Though I did buy Pure yesterday and started it today. It's better than I thought. Also got an oldie last week: Darkstalkers 3 for the PS1. Capcom really needs to revisit this classic series soon.