Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Woot, I just got some free time and was able to finish Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World (Wii) and Okami (Wii).

Just in time for my (now late) shipment of Killzone 2 and Sonic BK

And I still haven’t got anything special done with Little B.P. (I am So Sorry Casanova, don’t hate me for that. :( )

WEll I just started Lost odyssey for the 360 and when i am done with that blue dragon also for the 360 and when i get paid and get this game eternal sonata....yep i am going to be very busy with 3 360 JRPG's

I played the Eternal Sonata Demo on the PSN and it's so epic. x.x I'm thinking of getting the game...

Well, I ordered Pokemon FireRed from Amazon a few days ago and got it today so I'm going to play it properly soon. I've had an urge to play a Pokemon game now but I didn't want to lose any of my other save files. So whilst I still have LeafGreen and I've had the same file for years and I refuse to delete that one in particular I decided just to buy FireRed instead. 8D

Edited by Moonlight Silence

I'm currently hooked on.....

Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice

Street Fighter IV

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Bomberman 2

Disgaea DS

& becouse of downloadable puzzles every week, I keep going back to Professor Layton and the Curious Village

:)

Edited by DanfieldJ86

I played the Eternal Sonata Demo on the PSN and it's so epic. x.x I'm thinking of getting the game...

I've been playing it on 360 and I find it really boring after a bit. It's gorgeous and the story is nice but...I get sick of the boss battles.

I’m playing through Sonic Unleashed on the Wii. Though come Friday I’ll be burning through Persona 4. Oh, and on the PC I’m playing a pretty good freeware rpg called Last Scenario.

Gamecube: Skies of Arcadia Legends. My favorite RPG of all time. It needs a sequel.

Ain’t that the truth!!!

Nintendo DS:

1. Jump Ultimate Stars (Why didn't this get a U.S. release? or a U.K. release D: ?)

2. Castlevania: Dawn Of Sorrow (Good)

3. Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (Awesome)

4. Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (Whoa, love the vibe here)

5. Kirby Super Star Ultra (So much powers, don't know what to use to destroy enemies, love playing as Meta Knight)

6. Kirby Squeak Squad (Love fighting against that leader of the Squeaks)

7. Sonic Rush (E3 version) (Air boost was crazy and fun)

8. Sonic Rush (Why did Leaf storm get this new boring "right there" music :(?)

9. Sonic Rush Adventure (Sky Babylon FTW)

10. Sonic Chronicles (ok game, terrible music)

Wii:

1. The House of the Dead OverKill (It'll Rip your balls off)

2. Sonic and the black knight (I like it, deal with it)

3. Resident Evil 4 (Chainsaw grandmas are insane)

XBOX 360:

1. Sonic Unleashed ( I see it, I see it now, and now it's all within my reach, ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!!!)

2. Street Fighter 4 (Crimson Viper Rawks)

3. Halo 3 (Overrated, but it's fun :P)

4. Gears of War 2 (Partner is fail at times)

5. Assassin's Creed (Hmm...)

Phew, damn that was long :P And Yes, they're fun and I have my own way of appreciating them. Now all that's left is RE5. =D

Halo 3 and Halo Wars, that's all i'm playing at the moment. With a hint of Team Fortress 2 on the side :D:P

Edited by BlueFox

The original Crash trilogy off PSN

Megaman Anniversary Collection, specifically MM2 (Okkusenman!Okkusenman!)

Okami

SF IV

Odin Sphere

Game I own but haven't even started on yet:

Mega Man 3 - 6 and finally 9

R&C: Size Matters

R&C Tools of Destruction

Burnout Paradise: Ultimate

Sonic Unleashed and Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 2 for the PS2. Yeah, the PS2 is the only system I have left by the way. I'm really stuck on one level in Sonic Unleashed and it's been frustrating me lately. <_<

I am currently playing Street Fighter IV, Prince of Persia, Sonic Unleashed and LittleBigPlanet. DX

Back to My Chinese Coach ^^

Or 'Wode Zhongguo Laoshi'

(Ok so that is supposed to say 'My Chinese Teacher'. Has no accents, and is probably wrong xD)

Woot, I just got some free time and was able to finish Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World (Wii) and Okami (Wii).

Just in time for my (now late) shipment of Killzone 2 and Sonic BK

And I still haven’t got anything special done with Little B.P. (I am So Sorry Casanova, don’t hate me for that. :( )

Tales of Symphonia is a gorgeous game. I will just have to watch videos of the Wii one online as I refuse to buy a wii for one game.

Don't worry SDT if Casanova does start to hate you for not doing much on Little Big Planet I'll spank him for you. ;) Besides he must despise me because I don't even own a PS3 and always criticise his ownership loyalties... it's his only bad point - other than that he's perfect. :lol:

I am playing through Kirby Squeak Squad or Mouse Attack depending on where in the world you are. It's actually really cute I've never put much faith into Kirby games but it has inspired me to go back to the old SNES ones and I am enjoying them a lot more.

Eternal Sonata is gorgeous but like Mollfie says it does get a bit tedious fighting bosses all the time. Good fun on Co-Op though.

The Maw (360 Arcade) and I'm actually really enjoying it, it's very slow and nothing too difficult, just puzzling and eating lol.

Tales of Symphonia is a gorgeous game. I will just have to watch videos of the Wii one online as I refuse to buy a wii for one game.

I loved both Symphonia games. They are both so much fun to play though especially in Co-Op. You can't really get the full experience of the newer one (DotNW) without a 2nd player though (lucky for me).

I got my Shipment of Sonic BK and Killzone 2 the other day. Having fun with both. Especially with some of the enemy quotes in Killzone

----------

Grunt #1 = Did you hear that Raddik executed two of the guys in our unit yesterday?

Grunt #2 = For What? Cowardice? Defeatism?

Grunt # 1 = Uniform Violation. I Shit you not.

Grunt #2 = Of course. The Uniform is the foundation of Discipline!

------------

It was so funny I died of a headshot while I was laughing.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

I'm currently playin:

- Resident Evil 5

- Sonic and the Black Knight

- Street Fighter 4

- Dissidia: Final Fantasy

- Puzzle Quest: Galactrix

Cant remember what else i'm playin :lol:

Edited by JDogg

Klonoa Door of Phantomile (PSX)

I freakin' love Klonoa: Door to Phantomile. One of my favorite games on the PS1.

Guilty Gear X2 #Reload (Xbox)

How is that game BTW? I've never played any of the Guilty Gear games, but I want to get GGX2 if I can find it at a Gamestop. Also, I heard you can play it online, do people still play it online? Thanks.

Wait a minute, is Tales of Symphonia 2 really out yet, or only in Japan? The only Tales of ____ game I've played is Vesperia, it's awesome so far and I love all of its sexual humor and toilet humor. So I want to try Symphonia, but I'll get the first one before I get the second.

Yes, get Eternal Sonata. It's my second favorite RPG. I have it on the 360 (because I've had my 360 longer than my PS3), and it is so awesome.

How is that game BTW? I've never played any of the Guilty Gear games, but I want to get GGX2 if I can find it at a Gamestop. Also, I heard you can play it online, do people still play it online? Thanks.

It's a great game. Probably one of the best designed 2D fighters. If you're going to get it, just get it as an Xbox Original on XBox Live. The Online userbase is larger, it's less laggy, and there are slight bug fixes. Also doesn't need fooling around with used game stores.

Well, I just got Pikmin Wii so I'm playing that.

And since my PS2 broke, I'm beating all the games on Mega Collection on my GC version. Ah, it's still cool.

I'm also playing through SaTBK again at my grandma's with my cousin.

Wait a minute, is Tales of Symphonia 2 really out yet, or only in Japan? The only Tales of ____ game I've played is Vesperia, it's awesome so far and I love all of its sexual humor and toilet humor. So I want to try Symphonia, but I'll get the first one before I get the second.

Yeah the new tales came out a few weeks ago here in the States.

If you liked the humor in Vesperia, there is a certain character in the Symphonia series whom I know you’ll fall in love with

Anyway, you don’t necessarily need the first one to understand the second, but I recommend getting it anyway because

a.) you can get it cheap

b.) It will help you understand character motivations for game #2