Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Yep, just proves that a game doesn't need to be violent or horror to be scary in a completely different way. The way Majora's Mask makes you think is fantastic, I don't believe any game has affected me the same way since.

Agreed, for years I have been looking for a game as atmosphearic and creepy as Majora's Mask, I have yet to find one. The way the music, environments, and graphics work just give the game a creepy and surreal atmosphere no other game has.

Right now , I'm playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, EarthBound, Mother 3, King of Fighters XI, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core, Devil May Cry 2, Xenosaga Episode 1, Castlevania: Rondo of Blood and replaying Kingdom Hearts 2 on Proud Mode difficulty.

I love Majora's Mask as well, I never beat it and somehow it vanished collectors cartridge also... I have a feeling it may have been traded in by accident, oh well I'm going down to a used games store this weekend to see if I can find it.

I guess I'll replay OoT. If Nintendo of America weren't so slow I'd download the Virtual Console version of Majora's Mask, you lucky Europeans get it first we may have to wait a month in NA!

Edited by silencer226

Still The Dishwasher

I'm on my 8th hour

Fucking addictive

And so

Satisfying

Hurgh

The world needs more Indie Developers

Edited by Carbo

^ I second that motion.

However, I just restarted my Pokemon Diamond game again. Because Blur bought Platinum and I was tempted to play it again. Hence the signature ~

Battle Moon Wars, all the Touhou games, Alien Hominid HD, Guilty Gear X2 #Reload and Xenosaga. Currently deciding between another playthrough of Mass Effect or finishing Lost Odyssey.

Sonic Unleashed (Wii). And when I'm at my friend's house, I play his new favorite game - The Godfather.

Extortion is fun.

^ Once again finding myself agreeing with almost all these posts that practically form a list of what I love about Majora's Mask and what makes it my favourite Zelda game.

Right now, in Mollfie's absence (she's visiting her parents) I'm finding myself playing her favourite game out of missing her, Fable II, and loving it.

Playing Sonic Adventure DX for the PC.

You have no idea how happy it makes me to be able to play this game with virtually no loading times and a consistent framerate of 60FPS, giving it a clear-cut advantage over its Gamecube counterpart. Being able to skip cutscenes is a cool bonus. Unfortunately, since it has no filter, the game looks kinda worse for the run.

Also when I downloaded it, I learned later on that in my copy, all of the game's BGM was replaced with Windy Valley's music (I have no sound card, so I wouldn't have known while playing it). Amusingly, I've heard of this particular rip a long time ago, so I had to look for the bin/cue instead. All of the movie files were missing too.

Is this the actual release or an emulator?

Either way, I'd like to try it. I've never played DX or the original Adventure.

It's the PC version. I doubt a reliable Gamecube emulator is coming out anytime soon, and it's a lot easier to just buy the console for cheap now.

Fable 2

Hard to start, but once you are in, it can be hard to put down. I finally bought a few houses and am taking it easy, getting items and moolah. Really fun, though I'm kinda dissapointed at how small the worlds that you walk around on are so small. I was hoping for a more Zelda: TP sized overworld, and horseback would've been awesome, I must say...but overall amazing experience.

Sonic Unleashed (360)

Trying my hand at some S rank runs in the Day levels...finally got that Shamar achievement! :D

Sonic CD

Last time I played through it, I pretty much ignored all the time travel aspects and just sped through, always getting hit, mind you I was 9 at the time XP. Now I'm playing through it more carefully, really soaking it in and REALLY enjoying the exploration. I get a chance to play through with the Japanese soundtrack this time too, however, I really find that both the Japanese AND US tracks were amazing...I kinda favor bits of each over the other (US Collision Chaos over JP version, JP Palmtree Panic over US version, and so on).

I'm hoping to buy a copy of No More Heroes eventually; a neighbor loaned me his copy a while ago and I didn't get to finish beating it...

AND once I'm done with Sonic CD, I'll jump back to The Orange Box and beat the rest of HL2 and the episodes...and eventually Prince of Persia (360) as well. ^_^

Edited by Roffles

Duke Nukem 3D right now, I'm almost done beating it, I'm on the last chapter.

My next new game will probably be the new Bionic Commando for Xbox 360, but I plan on beating Majora's Mask for the Virtual Console when it comes out in America.

Fable 2

Hard to start, but once you are in, it can be hard to put down. I finally bought a few houses and am taking it easy, getting items and moolah. Really fun, though I'm kinda dissapointed at how small the worlds that you walk around on are so small. I was hoping for a more Zelda: TP sized overworld, and horseback would've been awesome, I must say...but overall amazing experience.

I just got into it over the last couple of days too. It's so easy to just spend hours doing nothing... and yet you always feel like you're doing something. Right now I'm putting off (spoiler if you haven't finished the cruicible)

going to The Tattered Spire

as much as possible to make sure my husband has enough money to still love me when I get back, lol. (Yes, I'm playing as a girl because I'm one of those kinds of geeky guys lol). My husband is the glorious Martin the Town Crier of Bowerstone, and one day we shall have beautiful moustachioed babies with that fine handlebar of his!

Edited by JezMM

Onechanbara: It's a fun hack & slash and a bit of a guilty pleasure. I mean, come on! It's got BIKINIS! ZOMBIES! AND SWORDS!

Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust: Tonight I plan to play the game in one big runthrough and then trade it in because it is GOD FUCKING AWFUL. I think if Al Lowe saw this horrific game, he'd kill himself.

And please for the love of God, don't ask why I bought it, my brother taunts me enough about that. ._.

Resident Evil 5: Co-op with my brother. I play as Sheva and I'm more of a machine gun/cattle prod guy compared to my brother using shotguns & handguns.

Fable II is fun, but I actually found that it got boring relatively quickly. After I bought the castle and became the mayor I pretty much just stopped playing.

It's the PC version. I doubt a reliable Gamecube emulator is coming out anytime soon, and it's a lot easier to just buy the console for cheap now.

Emulating the Dreamcast would probably be a lot easier, but Dolphin 64-bit has a decent framerate. It wouldn't be as consistent as a PC version of a game, though.

Playing Melee, of course. Why would I need anything else?

All I ever do is post a short list, so here we go again.

Rune Factory Frontier(Wii)

One Piece: Grand Battle! Rush!(PS2)

Battle Stadium D.O.N. (PS2)

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time(DS)

Been playing Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past on the VC. Never played it before until a few days ago. Pretty addicting. Can't get that damn Dark World song out of my head. So freakin' catchy...

Right now I'm playing:

Lunar Knights (DS)

Very very good RPG. Definitely my favorite RPG on the DS, too bad most people haven't played it. And it's created by the good ol' Hideo Kojima (which is why I named my character in the game Raiden).

Pikmin (GC)

I love collecting GC games and I just recently added this to my collection. It's so addicting, and the Pikmin are so cute! :3

Resistance 2 (PS3)

I haven't played the first Resistance, but I have played this one of course and it's awesome. I prefer it more than Halo (Halo is good but it's too overrated!). I'm mostly playing this online, but sometimes I'll go through the campaign to earn some trophies.

Tales of Vesperia (360)

One of my favorite RPGs of all time, and my first game in Namco's Tales series. Lots of great humor, great characters, and an awesome battle system.