Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Still playing Disgaea 1

I just Stole A horse wiener from a Zombie who was trying to beat me with it and trying to come from behind.........PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Sorry I can't type this with a straight face...I really did steal a horse wiener (to the main character a very dangerous thing which makes it even funnier)

Finally got the Got The Hat achievement in The Dishwasher so I can rest in peace...

Now winding down and playing good old Street Fighter IV again. Oh god I missed controlling Cammy.

Edited by Carbo

Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith (PC)

Trying to get through Normal mode without dying before Aya's stage. If I fail, then I just restart. Nitori's attacks look cooler in Normal mode though.

MapleStory (PC)

Trying to get my Cleric up to level 50 before my birthday (April 22nd). He's level 46 right now at 90% EXP. I should be playing this now, but I'm a lazy cunt, so I'll do it before I go to bed.

Grand Chase (PC)

Just started playing this last week, and I'm liking it already. Arme is my highest level at lvl 18, while I couldn't give a shit about the other two characters (Both lvl 1).

Pokemon Silver (GBC Wii Homebrew Emulator)

I don't know what made me want to play this. Maybe I just feel left out from the hype crowd, since my first REAL Pokemon game was Sapphire. Togepi just hatched. Training him.

Puyo Puyo 2 (GEN Emulator)

Trying to start getting into the series again with Puyo 7 on the way. I feel good about myself after this:

motherfckingtriumph.png

My hands hurt after flipping off this bitch so many times, it's not even funny. I'm now racist against mermaids. I hope you guys are okay with that.

I just beat Duke Nukem 3D, a pretty great game, one of the best single player FPS you can find. I've been playing Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts now, it's great fun just making vehicles for the hell of it. I've been trying to snag some Trophy Thomas' too, which has been fun.

Pokemon Ruby on my broken down DS....

I've been training my pokemon for a while. I'm getting my Absol and Mightyena to a good level. Then I'll destory the Elite Four.

I've been playing Spider-Man: Web of Shadows for the Xbox360. It's actually a lot more fun than it looks, and some of the things that you can do in the game are hilarious to downright awesome.

It probably helps the game out that I'm a big fan of Spider-Man as well... >.>

I'm playing... absolutely nothing...

THE MACK NEEDS MONEY FOR NEW GAMES DAMNIT

I'm playing... absolutely nothing...

THE MACK NEEDS MONEY FOR NEW GAMES DAMNIT

If you're not playing anything, why post?

This is a waste of space and spam. Consider this a warning.

Hmm, I guess my list of games I've been playing has changed a bit since I last posted, ^^".

Castlevania: Judgment: I'm actually having a blast with this despite all of the harsh reviews. I just picked it up today for 40 bucks and I'm loving just about every moment of it, ^_^. The only thing that bugs me is that the move sets for each character could be a little bigger and complex, but it's still great fun, <3. It's not everyday I get to beat up people as a Werewolf, 8D.

Pokemon Platinum: I've been slowly playing this for the past few weeks now to fill boredom, but it's a lot of fun, <3. Currently trying to work through the story of the game so I can start with my 'dream team' so to say, =3.

Legend of Zelda: Master Quest: Even though I just beat this, I felt like I should mention it. It was fun, but it sucks ass compared to the original version, D=. There are the few great parts like the intense Spirit Temple and random cows in Jabu Jabu, but I was disappointed over all. The majority of Adult Link's Temple's were piss easy, and sometimes messing with things so bad that they feel like they robbed the magic of the moment

such as replacing the awesome part of the Ice Cavern's White Wolfos with a dull Stalfos,

-_-. I do like later in the game that there are far more Iron Knuckles though, I'll give this game that, =3

. I feel bad for anyone that has ever played through Master Quest before the original, >_<.

Aside from that, once Judgment and Platinum are done with, I'm going to finally start my Star Fox: Adventures game I picked up for just 5 bucks, 8D!

And since Aoi was too lame to post her's, I know she's been playing Pogeymans as well lately, XD.

-Blur

I'm playing Pokemon Platinum on my DS and the MMORPG Shaiya on my computer. I can't wait to get done with the story of Platinum so I can start completing the National Dex and make my "dream team" as some would say.

I would have added One Piece Unlimited Adventure to my list, but the game is fucking defective. D:

Well, I'm getting a replacement and hoping that works...since I'm a bit worried it's my Wii since I've heard of issues caused by the 4.0 update.

Anyway, still have 2 games to add.

DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (PS2)

Avalon Code (DS)

Edited by Hero Of Fate

Mountain of Faith,

Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst,

Project Zero 3: The Tormented,

Fate/Unlimited Codes,

Metroid Prime 2.

Super Mario 64 DS. Yes, I am the only person who finally got the half-rehash after five years from its release. Yes I have played the original and note the similarities and annexes from the new version.

Yes, I play almost every level with Garlic Bomb (Wario).

Wha-ha! Wha-ha! Wha-ha!

Yes, I get sick of hearing that after every long jump he does, too.

But I like it when he growls. I slam his poor rock-hard head into every wall on occasion to hear that delightful snarling bellow.

Ain't I a sadist? :P

(I still need to get some thirty stars.)

I'm playing Rhythm Heaven.

Would be the best minigame collection ever 'tweren't for the unforgiving difficulty.

M&M's Kart Racing. It sucks, but that's part of the charm. Like how William Hung got popular because he couldn't sing.

Right now, I'm having some fun just bumping into walls, and screaming at the controls for being so jacked.

I think the main draw of M&M's Kart Racing is the ability to honk a horn, although it's not very useful, and it would have been easier to use 1 to brake instead of B. (The Wii remote is held on its side.)

Halo 3 getting some Online achievments before my Gold Membership ends. One Piece Grand Adventure(Gamecube) and Megaman Anniversary collection.

Playing Black Knight. It's all the sweeter when I picked it up for half price from Gamestation last week.

MY WRIST HURTS FROM ALL THE SWORD-SLASHING BUT IT'S AWESOME!! :lol:

I never did understand your "what is spam" rules around here.

For the record, i've been playing Nes Punch Out!! lately. Trying to get myself pumped for the new one. ( I suck at it. Alot. Like, can't even get pass Glass Joe. (shoot me.))

After getting my Platinum from LittleBigPlanet, I've gotten back to play Prince of Persia to complete the Epilogue. =3

Just got Marvel: Ultimate Alliance for my 360 today, and I'm loving it. Yes, I know. "Just now you got it?!" Yeah, well back in 2006 I thought I had better games to play than superhero smash'm'ups. How badly I was mistaken. Since M:UA2 is coming up, I decided to see if the original is as good as people say. Turns out it is. Ah well, better late than never.

Street Fighter 4, I love this game to death and for some reason it never gets old. Cammy user btw.

Well, so the friend that randomly decided to give me his PSP copy of Harvey Birdman the other day, decided randomly yesterday to give me the two Shin Budokai games for the PSP...I think he has way too much money and is way too bored or something ¬¬. Anyway, this development has delayed even further my goal of clearing every PC NFS game, but it's okay 'cause beating up Vegeta never gets old :P

I'm taking a break from Okami(damn that game is long) to get back to tackling the original Mega Man games on MMAC. Finally beat 2 and 3 yesterday and I'm currently stuck on Cossack's castle in 4.