Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Completed Crysis 2's story last night, so I'm gonna play the game on Supersoldier next :P

Downloaded the Duke Nukem Forever Demo since it went public, tis was enjoyable!

And I bought this XBLA game called "Small Arms" as I heard it plays similar to smash bros. and that id does except everyone has their own personal gun >.< I went the cool looking knight, but his weapon was crap <_< and the controls are really stiff, punching is pretty weak and you cant really jump that high

Been playing Comix Zone on Sonic's UGC. I actually remember playing this game a lot when I was growing up. Hard as all hell but it was incredibly fun. I still have not beaten it but I hope to soon.

Edited by HWGuy

Started another run through Majora's Mask. Wasn't sure it was possible to save the ranch on the first (non-Deku) cycle, but I made it, with about an in-game hour to spare. Managed to finish the first three dungeons in the first cycle too, along with some sidequest stuff.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaah!? *head explodes*

MM is next on my list, as soon as I finish OoT 3D.

Edited by Speederino

Almost finished with F.E.A.R (first one), last interval, really not as scary as I was hoping it would be but meh... After I beat it I'm gonna get back into Mass Effect, and then move on to F.E.A.R 2 and then the DLC and then buy F.E.A.R 3 or Alice, I'm thinking Alice, I'll probably be so tired of FEAR I'll need to take a break...

Aaaahhh! Shit! Shit!!!

I thought about it some more and I figured it just might be possible to do a 2-cycle all-masks run, and I got past the one big hurdle (finishing the Ocean Skultulla house on cycle 1 day 1), but then I got greedy and missed the Blast Mask...now I've got to start the cycle all over...

But...I think it's possible, now...

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaah!? *head explodes*
Yeah, you can do some crazy shit in that game when you know what you're doing...though I still cut it real close on that one...

Been playing Twilight Princess. I see people talk a lot of crap about the game, but I only hate the sword controls. I love the nods to the previous games and hell there's even lore in place for Skyward Sword!

Loving SSFIV AE right now. I keep meeting kool peeps in that game. I just hope I get better at it, the changes from super edition to AE is odd, I gotta relearn Ibuki, Juri, and Yang is impossable with his link. I think he breaks the game. LOL

But I'm loving it. HADOOOOKEN!!!! Cannon Spike! :D Ibuki ibukiiiiiiia.

Edited by lamontraccoon

Still recompleting Sonic Unleashed, and was doing rather well until I slammed face-first into a medal-related wall. Why is it everything clips along nicely until you reach Jungle Joyride - Day, when you suddenly need twenty-one more Sun Medals?! And I'd collected more than usual along the way!

Still recompleting Sonic Unleashed, and was doing rather well until I slammed face-first into a medal-related wall. Why is it everything clips along nicely until you reach Jungle Joyride - Day, when you suddenly need twenty-one more Sun Medals?! And I'd collected more than usual along the way!

For some reason the Adabat area is the only area that forces you to collect an insane amount of medals... Medals are part of the reason why I completely dislike Sonic Unleashed. Anyway, beat F.E.A.R.... how, not scary it was. I mean sure Alma is kind of creepy, but she didn't really scare me, The replica soliders only scared me one time when they busted through some glass, in a dark hallway but that's about it, the ghosts that popped up were just lame. But it was still a fun shooter.

Now on to Mass Effect.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just played Seasonal Events in Gran Turismo 5. To date, I made at least over 8 mil Cr. (credits) in GT5. :o

I've been playing a bit of FireRed every here and there, some Sonic CD and Mickey Mania CD sprinkled in at times. Hopefully I can finally get my computer to run TF2 as well (just in time, free to play, after I paid for it recently lol). Third time's the charm.

I am the Hero of Time. Majora's Mask, completed, with every mask, in 9 in-game days. It took every ounce of skill and every bit of knowledge I had, but I did it. I think that's it for me and MM, for a long while at least...

Just Completed Crysis 2 again, this time on Supersoldier, which is the HARDEST difficulty! I didn't think I woulda been able to do it, seeing as I've only had the game for a week and a half :P but go me! :D *pats back*

Also got Bulletstorm today, so far it's alright, nothing special, tries a little too hard to be hardcore, and I find the kicking and leash grabbing kind of gimmicky :rolleyes:

I am the Hero of Time. Majora's Mask, completed, with every mask, in 9 in-game days. It took every ounce of skill and every bit of knowledge I had, but I did it. I think that's it for me and MM, for a long while at least...

Edited by Speederino

Recently picked up Henry Hatsworth, so I'm playing that and loving it.

TEA TIME

EDIT:

I also picked up Hotel Dusk and am liking it. Are any of Cing's other games (Trace Memory, and import-only sequels to both games) worth looking into?

Edited by Ekaje

For the first time ever, I'm playing La Pucelle. Having found my way to Nippon Ichi years ago with Disgaea on the PS2, it only makes sense for me to come around full circle by finally playing their first entry on the system. (The only PS2 game of theirs I don't own is Soul Nomad.)

It's a nice little game, but I have to keep reminding myself that this came out before Disgaea, and I never knew before just how much Disgaea improved on La Pucelle's gameplay. What throws me off is that, like Phantom Brave, there's no New Game+. I'll be following a guide very carefully to see how I can get the good endings for each chapter, as well as try to find out at what point in the game I have to save before I start losing party members.

Also, Prier. ♥

Been playing Rayman on the PS1. I play this a lot in the Summer because it takes me back to one of the best years of my life, the Summer of '02.

Playing Sonic Unleashed for the Xbox 360 as we speak. I played and finish the Wii version the year it came out, but since then I was able to get an Xbox 360 and decided I wanted to play it because of the different level designs and such

Well... my brother finally got Bioshock 2 and Call of Duty: Black Ops back, so I'm playing Bioshock 2. It's a fun game, though it feels a little samey to the first one.

I'm thinking about playing Black Ops, not sure about that yet...

Just completed Bulletstorms' story :) twas really good, had a shot of the Anarchy mode, it's somewhat enjoyble.

Having recompleted Sonic Unleashed, on PlayStation3, just before the weekend and Summer of Sonic, I now find myself with a handful of standalone videogames left to approach for a second time. Currently three misssions underway with Just Cause 2, one heck of a beautiful experience.

ka-thump ka-thump ka-thump

...sorry; I'm just playing some Radiant Historia. I don't actually mind the footstep sound effect that much, and otherwise it's been quite good so far (though I'm not too far in yet, so we'll see). It's been a while since I've played a JRPG and I'm very much in the mood for some time travel, so I'm having a lot of fun. Pretty good for an impulse buy, I'd say.

I also picked up a copy of Sonic Adventure DX (for $5.00, hurrah) after not having had it for a while, so I'll probably take that for a spin. I haven't played Speed Highway in ages, and since it's relevant to Generations I figure I should.

Been playing Half Life on the Dreamcast. Its still a great game. Just wish it had an official release, otherwise it would have been yet another reason to own a Dreamcast. Also if you decide to burn it, make sure you have plenty of space on your vmu, it takes up a lot of memory.

Edited by HWGuy

Been playing Half Life on the Dreamcast. Its still a great game. Just wish it had an official release, otherwise it would have been yet another reason to own a Dreamcast. Also if you decide to burn it, make sure you have plenty of space on your vmu, it takes up a lot of memory.

Would you mind telling me how to do this? :o

I've been wanting to play Half Life 1 for sooooooo long

OMG it's a freaking pain in the ass to write on my samsung galaxy s so freaking buggy thanks god that I won't be able to get another crapyphone ever again and yes I will probably end up buying a sgs3 or a windows phone 8. But either way right now I have been messing around with Crysis 2 on my computer since the DX11 patch came out yesterday, and it's freaking awesome. Been somehow OC so that I can play this game at a playable framerate (25-35 fps sometimes dips down to 17fps). And omg my phone is hot, dang 60C no wonder. Also been playing Witcher 2 & Halo Reach, and Witcher 2 is a real challenge I got to admit, at first I disliked the game but once I got more involved with the game I realized what a good game it was still haven't finished it tho since it's kinda how do I say it gets kinda boring after running around to much. And wow this phone can't even multitask properly went to google translate went back to the browser bam everything is gone. Oh well thank godfully that I copy everything. Never thought it would be such a pain to write. Sucks that I bought this phone if I knew that it was this bad I would never have bought this phone.