Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

The Valve pack will keep me busy for quite a while, if that doesn't help I have ps2 backlog to fill, Dragon Age to play and more. After this steam sale ends, yours truly is going to beat all of these games by the end of December. COUNT ON IT!... Actually don't... because I don't believe it myself either :P

master quest y u so confusing

The mirrored world is seriously making my mind hurt. Everything seems... BIGGER now. AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.

Today, I've done pretty much everything in Henry Hatsworth now except for Gentlemen's Mode.

Do you like action RPGs? If so, I recommend Lunar Knights. Very good and underrated game.

I heard of this before, and I might have even (very briefly) played it at one point. I don't remember it at all though, so I shall seek this out.

Thank's mate! :)

I finished 'Syphon Filter 1' on Hard-Mode.

Now I try 'Syphon Filter 2' on Hard-Mode. ^^

Best of luck! :)

I'm still slugging through the gigantic Just Cause 2, which actually works quite nicely at the moment, as the relaxing parachuting around the gorgeous environment gives me plenty of time to think. As good as, or better than, a holiday.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rediscovered my N64, so:

- Star Fox 64/Lylat Wars

- Ocarina of Time

- Super Mario 64

- Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards

As well as a few others:

- Beat Hazard (so damn addicting)

- Picross 3D (even more addicting)

Still playing Rayman 3D and Ocarina of Time 3D. Also I just started replaying Sonic Adventure 2. It has always been one of my favorites in the series, and always will be. Hate on it all you want, I don't care.

I'm lazy to play Xbox..

I need to finish

Sonic Unleashed (360)

KillZone (PSP)

Magical Battle Arena (PC)

Touhou Sky Arena (PC)

Gave up on Mega Man and Metroid Prime for now. Currently I'm trying to collect all the emblems in both Sonic Adventure games.

Well, I just beat Just Cause 2, and I'm thinking of something else to play.

Maybe I'll try to get the remaining Emblems in SA2:B.

Started playing Child of Eden which is freaking gorgeous. I've taken a little break off it so I could play the Ms. Splosion Man Trial.

Professor Layton and the Lost Future

Easily the most plot heavy of the three. Also I'm pretty sure the one I like best now. Simply because we saw Layton being more human with his lost love. Also I had to laugh at the machine gun bit. More puzzles, more story, more gangsters. This game was a bright spec in my future and now I won't forget it.

Finally going through Pokemon HeartGold, about to start with the Kanto region. Amazing game, but I didn't really expect much else.

Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, on the other hand, is a shockingly crappy game. 4-player co-op did nothing to help, but my friends and I got some good laughs out of it, making us feel slightly better. And then we stopped playing it and felt much better.

Duke Nukem Forever is hilarious at some points, but that's because I'm a sheltered teen whose parents have refused to expose me to anything related to adult-like behavior. So whenever I laugh at vibrators, condoms, and "you can slap our wall boobs because most girls don't like it when you slap theirs", it's my parents' fault. Other than that, the gameplay gets tiring quickly; it isn't much fun at all. Luckily it's not my game.

Kirby Super Star Ultra is good fun, and I'm starting on Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2. Hopefully the difficulty's been toned down a bit; the first Under the Knife took forever to complete.

Spyro Year of the Dragon. Picked it up at a carboot sale the weekend and I'm currently trying to complete it 100%- to fullfill my childhood dream :)

So about what I said about hating The World Ends with You.

Well I just beat the game last night after playing it mostly nonstop for the past week.

Oops.

I'm not doing much of anything right now due to ma being on a rather shitty vacation. Only thing I have to play is Ocarina of Time 3D. Currently going through the Master Quest, and finally made it to the Forest Temple with like 9 hearts already, so I'm doing pretty well.

Before this vacation, I finally got all of the achievements in Halo Reach... again. DLC... bleh.

When I get back I'll continue playing Team Fortress 2. The game is just so addicting, I love it.

I'm in a Zelda mood at the moment. I'm at the boss of the City in the Sky in Twilight Princess, and I will soon buy some points in order to download Majora's Mash on VC. I also hope to get OoT3D very soon.

Before this vacation, I finally got all of the achievements in Halo Reach... again. DLC... bleh.

Rolled up enough trophies on Katamari Forever, and completed all the Katamari Drive requests, so I consider that "complete enough" for now. I've moved on with Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm, and last night finally unlocked all the playable characters, meaning all I've got left now is collecting a few of their customisable jutsu. In parallel, also restarted Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, which is great as it starts really promising and only later descends into what GameSpot called the "Most Disappointing Sequel of 2011"... which I can agree with, alas.

Fallout 3 right now. I'll be moving onto New Vegas afterwards, by which time the third DLC should be available. I've not played either of the two current DLC's yet. I'm really just killing time right now while I wait for Skyrim.

Still playing Rayman 3D and Ocarina of Time 3D. Also I just started replaying Sonic Adventure 2. It has always been one of my favorites in the series, and always will be. Hate on it all you want, I don't care.

Mario Sports Mix (Wii)

Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)

Pokemon Black & Soul Silver (DS)

Wii: Sonic and the Black Knight (I have yet to earn 5 stars on every mission)

Wii/GCN: Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (going back for all A rank...Green Hill is a MUST)

DSi: Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded (currently completing 'questploration' for the SP rewards

PS2: Sonic Unleashed (going through the Gaia gates for extras and trying to get all S-Rank for the Werehog stages, need to get all of those sun medals)

Kingdom Hearts RE:COM (looking for all the Org XIII Enemy Cards)

PSP: Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (three characters, leveling up each to lvl 99 on critical...honestly Nomoura, and I'm still stuck at Mirrage Arena lvl 29 with Ven...)

PS3: Sonic Unleashed (searching for all of those damned extras and Moon and Sun Medals, don't think I've given all my souverners to Prof. Pickle yet)

CoD Black Ops (online Zombies and Multiplayer. is so addicting)

Final Fantasy XIII (just bought a used copy 3 weeks ago, currently at The Sunleth Waterscape)

Sonic Adventure: Director's Cut DLC (trophies)

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (trophies)

• Thumbs Up 1