Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Right now...? Sonic Rush, but only because I'm away from home at the moment. I only ever tend to play my DS when I'm away from my Xbox 360.

When I get home, I'll resume playing Fallout 3.

Finally got a working PlayStation Portable (after the first one I was sold came complete with a broken UMD drive) and just spent a glorious half an hour with Burnout Legends, plus a little time browsing around on the internet and playing with various background settings.

Currently playing through Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 and getting my ass handed to me in Mega Man and Bass (GBA version). I've also been playing Find Mii on the 3DS almost daily, if that counts.

Edited by gunther

Playing for the first time: Infamous, Infamous 2, Red Dead Redemption.

Replaying: Rocket Knight Adventures, Sonic 1, Sonic 3&K, Ultimate Spiderman.

Well, last night, it took a grand sum total of five minutes to realise I'd foolishly purchased the wrong Memory Stick Pro Duo. Before I gave up, I played a handful of opening levels from a handful of rather awesome videogames (which I'll have to wait to play properly), including...

- Burnout Legends

- From Russia With Love

- Naruto Shippuden: Kizuna Drive

- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3

- Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

Yesterday, I completed the 'Syphon Filter Trilogy' (SF3) in Hard-Mode for the PS1. It will be great to see this game in the movie-version ^^

Now I'm playing 'Driver 1' for the PS1 :)

Edited by montrey

Currently about 60% through my second playthrough of Solatorobo: Red the Hunter on DS. Loving it again.

Red is all kinds of cute and awesome I think I sort of fancy him. laugh.gif

Currently playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Having 100% finished the truly excellent singleplayer campaign and training modes two weeks ago (after like, a month of playing through that), I've since moved onto the multiplayer, which is good, but frustrating at times. I've got a good few of its achievements, there are only two or three left. I'm hoping to get the rest soon.

Totally hate the Assassination game mode. I'm so bad at it.

Been playing Killing Floor quite a lot with friends lately, especially after unlocking Steampunk Mr. Foster. he's such a great looking character.

Trying to actually play Terraria properly aswell, is a load of fun when you get deep enough underground. very difficult to stay alive though. D:

As of now, I'm playing Terraria for a while, and I'm doing my first run EVER in Pokémon Crystal. And boy, is it awesome. I think this is actually my favorite Pokémon game right now. It was just so complex for its time; Day and Night, sprite animations, loads of variety, and the chance to move from the Johto Region to the Kanto Region. Oh, and the best Pokés, of course. I prefer them over Kanto! (don't kill me D:) I'm lovin' this game. :)

Been playing Killing Floor quite a lot with friends lately, especially after unlocking Steampunk Mr. Foster. he's such a great looking character.

Trying to actually play Terraria properly aswell, is a load of fun when you get deep enough underground. very difficult to stay alive though. D:

Aye, it is. If you want, we can go play together in the Multiplayer. I can help ya out. Heck, I can give you some Crystal Hearts. I've got like, eight of them, and I've already got full health. xD

Been playing a lot of L4D1/2 today, mostly custom campagins. Its amazing what the community can do, especially with campagins like Dead Before Dawn or Suicide Blitz. Stuff good enough to rival that of Valves quality.

Been clearing out my GameCube backlog. As of right now, I'm playing the Viewtiful Joe games.

I loved Viewtiful Joe. Good times...

Hurrah, a big enough Memory Stick arrived! :)

Last night I played ninety minutes of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3, on PlayStation Portable.

Epic. :D

Started playing Bangai-O Spirits. It's a fun game, but frustrating until it registers that it's partly a puzzle game as well as a shoot em' up. You can't just pick your favorite weapon and try to dodge everything, you have to pick the right combo of missiles and specials, and figure out the right way to use them in order to survive.

I got F-Zero GX in the mail the other day, so I'm playing that in small intervals.

While I wait for Metroid Prime 1 and 2 (with MP2 demo disc) to ship, I'm trying to complete Zero Mission beforethen.

I've been on a Rayman kick lately. I downloaded the original Rayman from the Nintendo eShop (I used to have it on DOS, but we sold it years ago after we got rid of our Windows 98), and have been playing it nonstop. Brings back memories. Going to get Rayman 3 soon, because I never got to own that one, sadly. I rented it, never got a chance to own it.

Also, guess what game I got yesterday?

I'll give you a hint. It's for Gamecube, it has the Nintendo mascot as a paper cut-out, and I've wanted to play it (and the original) for years.

That's right, PAPER MARIO: THE THOUSAND-YEAR DOOR!!!!!

I bought it from the pawn shop yesterday. Haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I will play it later today.

That's right, PAPER MARIO: THE THOUSAND-YEAR DOOR!!!!!

I bought it from the pawn shop yesterday. Haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I will play it later today.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ever since I got my new laptop a few days ago, I've been trying out some other games and playing through them. Right now, I'm playing for the first time through Mass Effect, Mirror's Edge, and the original Splinter Cell. I'm replaying Psychonauts for the second time and I've also been playing a ton of Team Fortress 2 :D

Ever since I got my new laptop a few days ago, I've been trying out some other games and playing through them. Right now, I'm playing for the first time through Mass Effect, Mirror's Edge, and the original Splinter Cell. I'm replaying Psychonauts for the second time and I've also been playing a ton of Team Fortress 2 :D

I LOVE Psychonauts!!! Best platformer of our generation! I even remember when I gave myself the display name "Lili Zanotto" and had avatars of her, because she is one of my favorite characters of the game.

After patching it and finally getting it to work, I'm starting on Vampire-The Masquerade Bloodlines. So far, I like it.

Okami (Wii)

Metroid Prime (Gamecube)

Sonic Classic Collection (DS)

Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3)

I LOVE Psychonauts!!! Best platformer of our generation! I even remember when I gave myself the display name "Lili Zanotto" and had avatars of her, because she is one of my favorite characters of the game.

Somewhere, a Sackboy is crying.

• Thumbs Up 1