Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

To all those chatting about Psychonauts... you guys rock. :D

I'm currently dividing my limited gaming time between Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3, on PlayStation Portable, and Sonic Rivals, same console. Seeing as I hit an impossible brick wall in the former last night, I'll probably be playing the latter later.

Latter later... try saying that quickly before your first cup of tea of the day...

...yep, I fail. :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

Still on a LittleBig Planet 2 spree, as Stack Up can likely attest to.

Mostly working on my Sonic-ky costumes. Gave the DLC pack a modern twist (read: coloured the eyes green, blue and purple for Sonic, Tails and Knuckles respectively) and worked on Vector, Espio and Charmy. Vector and Espio look so damn basic. Charmy looks a little more polished.

I'm alternating between Disgaea DS and Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd at the moment. Both games are addicting as hell. xD

Somewhere, a Sackboy is crying.

Okay, I apologize. Psychonauts is the SECOND best platformer of our generation.

Anyway, I started playing Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door yesterday, and all I have to say is: THIS GAME FUCKING ROCKS! I can't believe I missed out on it all these years. Also, I see many resemblances to the Mario and Luigi trilogy, with the quirky humor and the battle system and whatnot.

Will be playing more tonight.

I'm playing Disgaea, civilization III and I finally got around to Portal 2, so fun.

Went back to Sonic Rush Adventure last night, after realising I'd not done most of the post-game stuff since I last restarted it.

Good god, I love this game. smile.gif

Edited by -Mark-
  • Thumbs Up 1

Starting a playthrough of FFIX. I couldn't beat it on my first playthrough since some jerkass came and stole all my videogames and related items back 06'. I got nothing better to do with my time since I've injured my hand last week.

In the note of video games, I highly recommend Catherine the new game from Atlus, it's hard and challenging but I just couldn't put it down.

I'm currently playing Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Alice: Madness Returns, and of course Super Smash Bros. Melee. inFAMOUS 2 on the side as well.

So many games to play, so little time~

Recently I've been playing Catherine on my PS3, then I popped in Beyond Good and Evil and Luigi's Mansion on my Wii. I feel good.

I was playing Ms Splosion Man. I have to take breaks everytime I complete a part to calm myself down. The game is fun but damn the difficulty.

Uncharted 2 on PS3. I'm near of finishing it.

Edited by Rave92

I have no idea where to put this stuff, so I'll just say it's a product of what I've currently been playing...which is even more LittleBigPlanet 2.

I finally, finally got those Chaotix costumes done. BAH. Have some photos.

f47fe67820999f3100ccad0dc08de92cd93a53de.jpg

1679b29438cc8803139bb9bef363a35ad81bc5d6.jpg

994cf348df2ae32180205004a187fdae36be07af.jpg

Huh.

Edited by VEDJ-F
  • Thumbs Up 2

I have no idea where to put this stuff, so I'll just say it's a product of what I've currently been playing...which is even more LittleBigPlanet 2.

I finally, finally got those Chaotix costumes done. BAH. Have some photos.

f47fe67820999f3100ccad0dc08de92cd93a53de.jpg

ad50cea543d22ce0dd3d9cced30264022b06b77e.jpg

994cf348df2ae32180205004a187fdae36be07af.jpg

Huh.

Wow! Like the costumes, especially Vector.

I'm currently playing through Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D. Once I've finished the side-quests, I'm moving onto Master Quest.

Edited by Mark1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thank you muchly! I've got to say though, Vector was the easiest to work woth due to the basework practically being there already in the form of the crocodile costume.

Also, I wasn't happy with Espio's chest, so I spent the last four hours how to make a custom sticker, pulling my hair in rage when I could never capture the right shade to match with the current colours, and then deciding to entirely repaint his body to ensure consistency. All those four hours are in the new photo in the post. The new chest is a vast improvement on the old, if I may say so. smile.gif

Edit: Got more stuff done on them last night. To compile;

-Charmy and Espio now have sclera.

-Espio also has his bandages.

-Vector has a single connected sclera. The split eyes were bugging the hell out of me.

-He also has the orange stripes on his cuffs and boots.

I've published a level with the finished costumes in, if anyone is interested.

Edited by VEDJ-F

Recently on Xbox, I have been playing Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team and Total Miner: Forge,

Kill Team is a short dual-stick shooter to promote Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, due out in September, Kill Team consists of 5 levels, though they are pretty lengthy and there are collectables to find, weapons to upgrade for the four different space marines you can play as, also a neat little bonuses are choosing your Space Marine faction (Ultramarine fan here) and unlocking the power sword to use in Space Marine in September (by completing a level).

Total Miner: Forge on the other hand is an Xbox Live Indie Game, one of three Indie games that are clones of Minecraft (others being Fortresscraft and CastleMiner) and costs 240 MP and I must say, it's not bad, seeing as Minecraft itself runs like crap on my netbook, and a controller feels more comfortable for me, this satisfies me greatly...until Minecraft officially comes to Xbox in winter :P

Got The Fancy Pants Adventures today. I guess for the time being I'll be pouring my gameplay into that.

Also play Sonic Adventure, Sonic Unleashed, and Sonic 4 time to time when I'm trying to beat something (for Adventure and 4), or just continuing the storyline (Unleashed).

Finished up Ratchet and Clank:ACIT, and now I'm going back to finish up my playthrough of FF8.

I'm currently flying through Sonic Rivals 2, having completed all four storylines in the original earlier last week. While I adored the original, and found it massively above and beyond my expectations, I am gobsmacked at how incredible I'm finding Sonic Rivals 2.

Completed Shadow's storyline in the last thirty minutes, and am underway with the first few acts of Metal Sonic's adventure. I also have 100% status readouts for Sonic and Tails. My current card count (didn't bother getting all the cards in Sonic Rivals, before moving forward with the sequel, as the challenges were somewhat in-depth for my tastes... I'm also finding cards easier, and more trophy-esque, this second time around) is 75 out of 150, so I'm halfway there!

Also loving the different costumes this time, far simpler and more enjoyable, although I'll never unlock them all as some require multiplayer victories, and I don't know anybody else with a PlayStation Portable! *d'oh* So, no sign of Knuckles in Eggman's outfit for me!

Playing MGO (Metal Gear Online), which is the multiplayer of MGS4. Unlike black ops. this game won't lag me off a building sending my on screen character avatar plummeting to his death. I might suffer a 100ft knife stab, but at least that's funny.

After talking in the "Has games these days lost there magic? topic, I figured I'd go and look for something new to try, one of which was praised heavily by Dusk Golem called Shadows of the Damned although I haven't played it yet. I've been distracted by 2 other games I got at the same time.

'Splosion Man, which I am loving so much that I already went and got Ms 'Splosion Man, even though I haven't completed the first one yet.

The other game I got was Alice: Madness Returns, which I figured would be a gritty hack and slash adventure, but I'm glad to report I was way wrong as it acts more like a platformer than anything else. As combat isn't the main focus, when you are fighting you can choose to cut the enemies to pieces or after crossing a certain point early in the game, shoot the doodie out of them. After that you run, double jump and glide to your next location, don't forget to find collectables along the way. Typical platformer if you ask me, I would also add that it has to be the most creepiest platformer I've ever played. It's too late for me to play on it now, it's dark and I'm chicken.

• Thumbs Up 1

Psychonauts, after reading so many reccomendations. Also MM9 and Bowser's Inside Story.

Edited by Phantomime
  • Thumbs Up 1

Been playing some Free to Play games on Steam, mostly Forsaken World and Global Agenda. I found myself really liking GA, mostly because it looks like a combination between Team Fortress 2 and Mass Effect and FW is good if you dont want to pay a monthly fee like WoW.

Edited by Robogaman