Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Just Completed Darksiders today :D Then Restarted Assassins Creed to get the rest of the achievements, later, I'll go back to Darksiders and attempt to get the rest of the achievements on that :P

Got The Fancy Pants Adventures today. I guess for the time being I'll be pouring my gameplay into that.

bastion

bastion forever

Seriously get Bastion it's amazing and the narrator has a sexy ass voice, like a western morgan freeman

bastion

bastion forever

Seriously get Bastion it's amazing and the narrator has a sexy ass voice, like a western morgan freeman

That's a good game.

As for me, I'm still playing Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, and I've been playing some Rayman Arena inbetween. (used to play the living hell out of that game all the time back in the 3rd grade)

Too bad everytime I'm play it literally NOBODY'S online. Probably because I'm not playing it in the US. *foreveralone.gif*

After way, way too long, I'm finally in the home stretch for Radiant Historia. Unless it pulls a game-changing masterpiece of an ending out of nowhere, I feel pretty confident saying that it's... okay? It's very okay.

The music tracks and environments are pretty good, but there aren't nearly enough of either for a game that involves so much backtracking. The battle system adds a lot of variation to random battles and helps the various playable characters feel unique, but far too many enemies are just recolours of others. The characters aren't bad, really, but they rarely stand out. And the plot... aside from a few occasional references, it doesn't get properly going until the game's nearly over. The vast majority of the game is spent dicking around with this army or that army, trying to capture this place or depose that monarch, and the actual problem that the whole story's about is treated more as a distraction than as the main event. The villain's motivation is also awfully weak, and his identity isn't nearly as much of a surprise as the game seems to think it is.

It's not a terrible game by any means, but it's definitely not the second coming of Chrono Trigger.

Wipeout HD - Fury, quite the sharp game, totally love the aesthetics that go with the series as a whole. The game is pretty fun. Hell yeah Harimau.

Continuing Ocarina of Time 3D's Master Quest. Fuck all of those shitty dungeons.

The Fire Temple in particular was just god awful.

Beat Uncharted 2, pretty damn good game

now lots and lots of TF2

Edited by Doctor Jackstraw

I'm playing Kirby's Dream Land 3 (♥) and Super Mario All-Stars on my SNES, and I'm doing second runs of EarthBound and Ocarina of Time.

I've also been alternatively visiting Donkey Kong '94, Wario Land 2, Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword, Shantae, and Metroid Fusion.

Restarted Wind Waker the other day, for the first time in a good three or four years. The stealth section early on in Forsake Fortress is more annoying than I remembered it being, but good god I love this game. So much charm and character. Twilight Princess just feels generic, soulless and outright dull by comparison.

Oh, and the Tingle Tuner is totally awesome. I really hope they do something similar in Skyward Sword. In fact, bring back Tingle already, dammit. D:

Other than that, I've mostly been trying to 100% Solatorobo on DS. I'm pretty close, just got a couple more things to do, then DLC. Yay.

• Thumbs Up 1

Playing Xenoblade Chronicles. Just three hours in, and I'm already really liking it. It should be noted that a lot of those three hours was devoted to ALL THOSE QUESTS. There are so many quests in this game, just walking around and talking to people will get you loads of them in no time.

Octarine's post reminded me, I'm also playing Radiant Historia on my DS, though I'm liking it more than him. Despite the plot meandering around a bit, what does happen is interesting, and there are plenty of sidequests that are worth doing for the story in them, even if the rewards are rather lackluster sometimes (though this is more me neglecting them for too long). It does have faults that obviously come from having a low budget (only one portrait per character, limited music tracks, recolored enemies), but what it does have is really good.

Edited by Ekaje

Hopped back into Xenosaga II, because I have several ps2 games in my backlog that I never got to play because I wasn't a big gamer last generation... Xenosaga II... why does it make rage quit! Albedo keeps kicking my ass (beginning of game), it all has to do with that fucking health absorbing attack he has... I get the guy all the way down from 8000 health points to 2300 and lose... WHY!?

Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It's pretty fun, but no one told me that my legs were made of glass.

I jump down to a lower floor, it's not that far and I thought it'd be fun. Nope.

Been playing a few games lately, but mostly SMT: Strange Journey, which is hard, which is good because it SMT, and Sonic Rush since it was on sale like Strange Journey. Gonna see if EB Games has Devil Survivor Overclocked before I head on over to my friend's house fer some D&D.

Final Fantasy XIII mostly. Somehow beat the second fight with...ehm...spoilers...

Barthandelus

but now the Proudclad is annihilating me. Funnily enough, the boss guide I tried to use described it as a "breather" after the previous boss. It would be were it not for the fact that he buffs up and heals after staggering for the first time, and then almost immediately destroys your entire party before you get a shade of a chance to heal. Oh, and Saboteurs do nothing to him by the way. Either I'm under...crystariumed (in which case I don't understand how I was able to get through the previous boss) or there's something I'm just doing wrong.

Still loving this game, though. =D

Gonna be playing Dead Island on Tuesday, 12 midnight, can't wait. I love zombie games.

Edited by Silencer226

I'm playing Darksiders on my PS3 and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked on my 3DS. I'm enjoying Darksiders more than I thought I would and Devil Survivor is just pure awesome.

So I did buy SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked, and it's proving to be quite entertaining with a mix of Disgaea (and not FF:Tactics) with that good old SMT battle system in between yeah. Plus it looks pretty sharp for an updated port, which it should.

Final Fantasy XIII mostly. Somehow beat the second fight with...ehm...spoilers...

Barthandelus

but now the Proudclad is annihilating me. Funnily enough, the boss guide I tried to use described it as a "breather" after the previous boss. It would be were it not for the fact that he buffs up and heals after staggering for the first time, and then almost immediately destroys your entire party before you get a shade of a chance to heal. Oh, and Saboteurs do nothing to him by the way. Either I'm under...crystariumed (in which case I don't understand how I was able to get through the previous boss) or there's something I'm just doing wrong.

Still loving this game, though. =D

Final Fantasy XIII as well, actually. I'm loving it so far.

It's cool to see other people enjoying the game after seeing nothing on the internet but "dis game sucks Final Bandicoot XIII"! I personally completed the game 100%, and while I did agree with many complaints against the game, I still loved it in the end.

I do hope that XIII-2 acknowledges the valid complaints though. If they do that then it would be fantastic.

It's cool to see other people enjoying the game after seeing nothing on the internet but "dis game sucks Final Bandicoot XIII"! I personally completed the game 100%, and while I did agree with many complaints against the game, I still loved it in the end.

I do hope that XIII-2 acknowledges the valid complaints though. If they do that then it would be fantastic.

Same here, bro. =D Honestly, I don't understand why there aren't more people who like it. I can understand the complaints about the linearity and auto-battle even if they don't bother me personally, but the storyline, visuals, and (IMO) battle system are all fantastic. In fact (some people reading this are going to hate me right now), I would even say it's my favorite FF out of the ones I've played. Really, I think the linearity was meant to aid the story progression and the auto-battle is just there if you're feeling really lazy. And even then, the game doesn't "play itself"; you still have to switch between paradigms yourself, and you have to know which ones to use and when. To be honest, I rarely find myself using the auto-battle command simply because I think a different strategy will be better. Bleh, maybe it's the assigned number that jinxed it as far as reception goes? XD And yeah, I agree with you on XIII-2 fixing the valid complaints. Pretty sure auto-battle is here to stay though.

Anyway, I beat the Proudclad, now moving on through Chapter 12. Victory is oh so close...

Edited by Rigby