Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Since my last post...

Sonic 4 Episode 1 has been 100% completed. Better than I thought it would be after the mixed fan reaction.

Stacking 100% completed - though I haven't started The Lost Hobo King expansion pack yet. Double Fine are bloody amazing.

I've gone back to littlebigplanet after not really liking the first few levels, but I'm getting on with it much better now for some reason. Don't know why, but it clicked with all of a sudden. Just got to The Islands.

And also, witha shiny new laptop, I've started a new career on Football Manager 2009. Coventry City, just as bad a strikeforce as I remember. Glad I've found a good replacement and made about 5 loan signings.

I've got Costume Quest waiting in the wings too...

And then you beat the game in a ridiculously short time, and once you beat the pathetically easy special stages, you get to rape your ears with the final boss music!

Yeah, it sucks.

Sonic Unleashed (Wii). Right now, I'm currently stuck at the Night Acts for Eggmanland. I only got up to the elevator part in Act 1 so far, and I already got the tar beaten out of me. That has never happened before, not even in the Heavenly Ruins act. Man, I'm not having fun with this game...

^ You should try the 360/PS3 version if you haven't already. It's the better version by far.

As for me, Halo Reach and Unleashed here and there. Still can't beat speedruns records that were set by members of this place. I'll get on a role then hit a turning spike tower and that kills my time. Reach is just there til I get B3 and Sonic Generations.

I downloaded buttloads of Sonic hacks and have been playing the crap out of them.

I seem to get more enjoyment out of tweaking an existing game than an attempt to make it into a new game altogether.

Sonic 2 has always been one of my least favorite of the classics, but I have been playing Sonic 2 Heroes, which has Knuckles follow the group, and gives the ability to switch between the three, using their abilities to save yourself from death or take shortcuts, and it has made Sonic 2 my absolute favorite of the classics. I'd really like to see a Sonic 1 and a Sonic 3 & K version ( especially the latter, if only to give Knuckles more use in taking the alternate pathways. )

I also have many versions of Sonic 1 that let you be many other characters, like Vector, Amy, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Charmy, Mighty, and Sally Acorn, and they are actually not sprite replacements of Sonic, as they all have their own abilities. I am amazed at them all, and get a great deal of Joy at the new way of playing my favorite Sonic game. I just wish they'd port these accomplishments to the other games ( so far, it's only been done with Amy in Sonic 2, and they gave her the peelout for some reason instead of her big step like in the Sonic 1 hack ). I'd also like to see more, but in my searchings for info on more character hacks, and work on existing hacks, it appears nothing has been discussed since February. I hope interest hasn't been lost. ( I'm praying for a decent Mario in Sonic 1 that isn't like that awful pirate game, Somari.(or a functioning Sonic in SMW) or a complete Eggman in Sonic 1 )

I like some of the "make it a new game" hacks, but most of them don't get the concept that the difficulty should be a gradually increasing thing. That Sonic 2 Retro Remix pretty fun but the levels seem a bit too long...

I have a bunch of different games on the go at the moment, but the one I'm playing right this second is Sonic the Hedgehog (the original) on the Ultimate Genesis Collection. I finally figured out the what I was doing wrong with the trying to save thing. lol I'm an idiot.

Wow, these old Sega games are a LOT less frustrating when you can actually save your progress. :)

Edited by BountyHunter

After being away from the boards for quite some time I have a list of PC games that I am working on along with a short thought on those games.

First up is Duke Nukem Forever since it was where I left off. I'd have to say it wasn't what I was hoping for due to a number of issues that other people have talked about and I won't repeat what they said.

Next up is the Assassin's Creed saga. I admit I was late coming into the saga when I purchased Brotherhood for the PC but now I managed to acquire a physical copy of AC1 and a Steam copy of AC2. I intend to finish all three before Revelations comes out which I pre-orderd the Signature Edition of.

Another game that I am currently playing is Shift 2 Unleashed with an unofficial community patch that finally fixed the magnetized collision issue. Been racing cleaner since the AI no longer tries to murder me in the corners.

Finally I come to Team Fortress 2. As soon as I rejoin the slaughter I get an up close and personal encounter with the Cow Mangler 5000. Let's just say I've taken a liking to backstabbing those equipped with that weapon in addition to sniping them.

Finally traded my Xbox copy of Portal 2 for a PC copy. Now I can play with MAC/PS3 players, get free updates and DLC, and see Atlas wearing my Fancy Fedora.

Did anyone get a copy of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine yesterday? I was just wondering if it was any good.

Put me down for playing Test Drive Unlimited, on PlayStation Portable.

Man, I love Hawaii... biggrin.png

I'm also massively stuck on the suddenly-very-difficult-after-four-ridiculously-easy-opening-levels Naruto Shippuden: Kizuna Drive, so add that to the pile of half-completed UMDs I have scattered about my collection.

Man, I love Hawaii... biggrin.png

Right now I'm trying to playthough the original Metal Gear Solid. And I don't have a memory card for it. :P

Right now I got out the torture room and I'm trying to get back to where I was. But I have to admit Ocelot's hidden bomb ended up helping me more than hindering. :P

I also have many versions of Sonic 1 that let you be many other characters, like Vector, Amy, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Charmy, Mighty, and Sally Acorn, and they are actually not sprite replacements of Sonic, as they all have their own abilities.

Metal Gear Solid : The Twin Snakes (Gamecube) - Extreme Mode

Jesus tap dancing christ, the soldiers in the communications tower are literally ON YOUR ASS! And the extreme rapid fire coming from their machine guns and the soldier's kicking me to my death isn't helping either. Died about 8 times as of now, I WILL NOT SUBMIT!

Edit: Plus my health is kind of low and I only have 1 ration.

Edit 2: A soldier Shoryuken'd me, ALL MY HATE!

Edited by Jetronic

I LOVE Psychonauts!!! Best platformer of our generation!

Sonic Adventure 1/2 and Rayman 2 might just have something to say about that...

I remembered that I had Just Cause 2 one day while play Deus Ex: Human Revolution so I started playing that again.

The shooting is iffy and the story is pretty damn terrible (plus those cutscenes, dear GOD those cutscenes can be so bad). The island is also in desperate need of some wild life. Overall it's pretty fun though.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is still the bee's knees though. I can't say anything bad about it so far, and I'm loving it.

I finished Darksiders, and now I'm getting started on MGS4. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to finish so I can start playing Disgaea 4!!!!!!! :D

Just beat an emulated Ace Combat 3 (JP version) on my laptop. Without a Sixaxis controller. In two days. Most of the playing was done in a car where I could barely see the screen. cool.png

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. I'm currently near the end of the Triforce Quest and, while I simply love this game to bits, this whole "searching for the Triforce of Courage shards" deal is like a brick wall in the game's pacing.

• Thumbs Up 1