Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

I started up Custom Robo Arena yesterday. Seems like it's a bit tougher than the previous Gamecube title (although my memory could be scetchy), but I'm enjoying myself quite a bit.

I honestly can't see how anyone could play it with the DS' d-pad, though. Thank God I have a 3DS.

In addition, I recently got an Xbox 360, and the first thing I did was download Geometry Wars 2. Fuckin' addictive, that game is.

I'm going to guess we aren't allowed to talk about emulators.

(I own the actual cartredges, but my genesis died. RIP.)

Sonic & Knuckles. I've always quit after Flying Battery, but I'm determined to get past it.

After that, I'm going to try and beat Unleashed.

Sonic & Knuckles. I've always quit after Flying Battery, but I'm determined to get past it.

After that, I'm going to try and beat Unleashed.

HD or Wii? If it's the hd version, collect as many medals as you can.

Costume Quest!

I've only done the first area so far, but this game is simply dripping charcter from every possible orifice. Oh Tim Schafer and Double Fine, how I love you.

Also, might try to build my first LittleBigPlanet level soon, just going through the tutorials. MY GOD THERE ARE SO MANY.

I downloaded Shadow Complex. This game really hurts my feelings - because it shows an amateur developer can make a better 2D Metroid game than Nintendo. Shadow Complex is the game Other M should have been. It's no Super Metroid, but it's the best successor since Metroid Zero Mission.

My friend let me borrow Yoshi's Island DS and Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. I've been wanting to play these two for forever.

Yoshi's Island DS especially, the first is probably my favorite game in existence, so finally getting to play it was awesome. It's rather weird to get used to the different sprites and speed in which Yoshi throws eggs and runs and stuff, it feels slower than the GBA version. Ah well, Yoshi's Island is Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Island will always be good.

Uh lemme see here.

I've been going at Deus Ex: Human Revolution at a much slower pace recently. Not much motivation to play it, it's still a damn good game. I did however find something to complain about. The bosses are pretty terrible.

I got Dark Souls today. Never beat Demon Souls (which is odd since I love that game), and so far it's a blast.

Gears of War 3 is a pretty damn good game. I wish the story's pacing was a bit smoother. I constantly get lost at whatever shenanigans they all of a sudden decide to do for whatever reason. In terms of gameplay they could of made it a little less predictable. Call a lift, oh look enemies. Elevator ride, oh look enemies. Seemingly quiet room, oh look enemies. Something always goes wrong whenever you do something in that game, and it gets annoying fast. I wish I could play online, but fuck Microsoft and their monthly fee shit.

The Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords. No longer does this game sit on my A Link to the Past cartridge and taunt me with its multiplayer only bullshit. This isn't what I was expecting at all really. I thought it would be more like The Four Sword Adventures, but it's still a delightful little time waster.

Decided to try some games on my PC instead of my Laptop. Team Fortress 2 runs like a dream with all of its settings on high, which pleases me greatly. I also got Portal when it was free on Steam and had a blast playing that. The only downside my PC has is its lack of sound, which I'll be getting speakers for later.

Me and my brother are working through Four Swords, still. Done everything except the final Hero's Trial stage.

God damn that stage is insanely difficult. Programmed by hardcore sadists, I swear. mellow.png

Currently I'm playing:

Sonic Adventure (PS3) - Just something to do while Generations isn't out.

Just finished Sonic's story, now going through Tails one.

Mega Man 10 (PS3) - Finished it recently, now I'm getting some of the trophies that match my gaming skills (F*ck you MR.PERFECT!).

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (PS3) - Since every time I play online some professional f*cker beats me I'm currently playing with every character in Arcade Mode on every difficulty.

I'm also hunting for trophies there.

Street Fighter Alpha 3/ Darkstalkers (Arcade) - Just playing it for fun while at my grandmother's house.

Mega Man 10 (PS3) - Finished it recently, now I'm getting some of the trophies that match my gaming skills (F*ck you MR.PERFECT!).

I remember playing Megaman 10, deleted it after playing the main game, I was just satisfied with completing it seeing as I couldn't complete Megaman 9, 10 just felt easier throughtout, can't exactly put my finger on how

Been playing a bit of a mix-Sonic Unleashed and Scott Pilgrim, mixed in with some MVC3. I was a bit upset yesterday, so the games made me feel a bit better.

Squeak Squad and Amazing Mirror arrived in the mail simultaneously today so they'll both be locked onto my DS for some time.

With these additions, KDL1 and KDL2 are the only Kirby platformers I'm missing from my collection, not counting Adventure since I don't own an NES and thus can't get it anyway. However due to recent mail troubles I've had with the former, I doubt I'll be looking into buying anything else online for some time due to paranoia that it'll happen again in short vicinity.

Ironically I don't own any of the spin-off games, providing that Mass Attack, Canvas Curse, and Epic Yarn aren't considered full-fledged spin-offs. Not terribly interested in getting any of them save for Block Ball and Air Ride.

I think they ARE considered spin-offs but, I know what you're talking about. Star Stacker is pretty fun, actually.

Anyway, I'm playing a Kirby game too. Kirby 64, to be exact.

Just recently beat Super Mario Galaxy's story as Luigi and I'm now trying to get the remaining stars.

I'm also training my team up ready to take on the Elite 4 in Pokémon Heart Gold.

I think they ARE considered spin-offs but, I know what you're talking about. Star Stacker is pretty fun, actually.

Anyway, I'm playing a Kirby game too. Kirby 64, to be exact.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been playing Ratchet and Clank Future-Tools of Destruction as of late-it WAS among my first PS3 games.

And yet I only beat it a few days ago. XD

Now I've got every gold bolt, got the RYNO 4EVER VX, beaten Challenge Mode, unlocked every skin, and now I just need every skill point. I also have the Golden Groovitron, and the Trillium Armour, plus have beaten all the arena challenges on Mukow on Challenge Mode and the Normal Mode. T'is, along with Mario Galaxy 2, the closest I've gotten to beating a game 100%. :)

So... yeah. X3

With recent additions KDL1 and DL2, every Kirby platformer game is finally in my hands, except for Kirby's Adventure on the NES and that new game that just came out. So I'm playing catch up.

Both Squeak Squad and DL1 got lost in the mail within two weeks apart, how ridiculous. Thankfully both were eventually recovered, although the latter's mail packaging was open, presumably by the little girl who was with the neighbors and thought it was hers - they apologized for it, so at least it seems they weren't purposely rummaging through what wasn't theirs.

So anyway fuck online buying, not doing it again for a while (I know I said the same thing in my last post, but seriously, fuck it). What a hassle.

Finished Costume Quest earlier this week, and it was pretty enjoyable. A lack of challenge except the final boss, admittedly, but still fun.

I'm very slowly going through the first Portal on my laptop, off and on. I'm near the end of that, but boy do I suck using a touchpad.

Also been doing a playthrough of Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. Again, right near the end of that. If only the combat was better, this would be one of my favourite PS2 games. Then again, I only spent £2.50 on it, so it was a hell of a bargain.

As you might guess, I'm trying to finish everything up before Sonic Generarions. Next week!!!

Amnesia the Dark Descent and Batman Arkham Asylum... Amnesia is freaking me out and it's just the start of the damn game. The atmosphere is just ehhhh lolwut was that. Face guy is my friend :D.

Edited by Silencer226

Playing Godzilla Destory All Monsters Melee (GC) Since I watched many of the movies and got me to look for the game and replay it. Amazing fighting game for any monster lover.

On the side, Sonic Classic Collection (DS) whenever im on the go this week for Generations.

Bought Prey today after finding out about this game acidentally when reading up on 3D Realms, decided t buy it until Generations is out, It's quite fun so far, and it's nice to see what other terrain the Doom 3 Engine is capable of :P