Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

FEAR 3, really went into this with low expectations, while not really scary (so far), it isn't bad. It's a lot better than 2, and I hated that one immensely. That and I guess this new gaming mouse makes things a lot easier with the side buttons, turning on slow mo is so much easier now.

After being MIA for a few months here are the games that I am currently playing;

Sonic Generations (PC)

Sonic 1 (PC)

Sonic 2 (PC)

Sonic 3&K (PC)

Dirt 3 (PC)

Assassin's Creed Revelations (PC)

NFS Shift 2 Unleashed (PC with Unofficial Community Patch)

Demon's Souls, which I got just yesterday, and I beat Phalanx just now, and compared to the rest of 1-1, he was a little bitch.

Saints Row the Third is what I'm currently playing alongside FEAR 3. Both of which I've enjoyed a lot, despite having such low expectations, mainly for FEAR 3, Saints Row has always been a fun series to me.

Hmm, I've been playing:

Mario Kart 7 /3DS

Mario 3D Land /3DS

Sonic Generations /3DS

Professor Layton & the Spectre's Call /DSi

Mario & Sonic at the London Olympic Games /Wii

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword /Wii

I've been jumping between all six. I only just started Skyward Sword today and I'm loving the vibrant colours and I don't think I've ever seen Zelda and Link look so expressive, it's kinda cute. Almost played every event in Mario & Sonic, and I'm finding the London Party mode addictive.

I'm close to fully finishing Mario 3D Land, I just need to finish every level with Luigi and get a couple of those gold flags. Onto Mirror Mode for Mario Kart 7 and struggling to get the 3 stars ranking. And just need to unlock about 80 missions on Generations.

Lastly moving forward slowly in Professor Layton, but I shouldn't mention anything specific as I might spoil it for others.

Like many people, I'm currently playing Skyward Sword. Just finished the Earth Temple, so not got far into it. Liking it so far, though I'm still not entirely used to the motion controls. Still, plenty of game left to perfect them...

Just now I finished Uncharted 3. Great game, but not as great as the second. I didn't expect it to be better than that nearly perfect game though, so I can't say I was all that disappointed. The gameplay was still fun and made me feel badass, the main cast of characters were as likeable as ever, and I'm just grateful I got to spend more time in the series' world. It's just too bad the storyline and villains for this outing were a bit lazy.

Just finished a 100% playthrough of Minish Cap. Liked how I got Carlov as the last statue (unless that was intentional... though still a nice touch).

Now onward to:

Take a wild guess :U

Also, I've been getting into OoT more. Still seems like a regular 3D Zelda game to me, but is fun nonetheless.

Right now I am pretty much hooked on Skyrim. 4 days ago I thought I would never be in this position. Man, people were right. You do have to play the game to see why its soooo good. It seemed like a generic mid-evil RPG complete with dragons and magic. I thought I would hate it but boy was I wrong. blink.png

I'm focusing mainly on Skyward Sword. The temples are looking great, but pretty much everything in-between is ungodly boring. I wish I could just tell this game to hurry its ass at some points. But I keep coming back to it, so it must be doing something right.

Also loving Skyrim and I just got the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection as a late Christmas gift.

I'm playing way too many games at once. Because of the holiday season that just passed by and all, I was able to get the Humble Indie Bundle, so that's 13 games for like $5, along with the Prince of Persia series on Steam. However, I'm more focusing on the Prince of Persia series than anything else, so I'm basically currently playing Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

Playing the crap out of Mario Kart 7 still. Just beat Mario 3D Land, and I have to say it was easier than I expected it to be, the Tanooki suit probably had a lot to do with that.

Well I finished Saints Row The Third's storyline, I still have some territory to conquer and stuff to unlock but overall, most fun I've had in a game in quite a while (haven't gotten to Arkham City yet, so don't jump down my throat). Is there another difficulty level to unlock, because playing this game on hard felt too easy to me.

What to play next... guess I'll go for... FEAR 3, yeah, finishing that and finally putting that series to rest is my next goal. Fuck, it I'm playing everything in my steam library and ps3 and xbox 360, all of which have several unplayed, incomplete games.

Just completed Batman: Arkham Asylum 100% (hurray for Perfect Knight achievement!) after buying it on the Steam sales.

Man, playing this after Arkham City really accentuates the improvements Rocksteady made, there is just so much more of, well, everything! The world is a lot busier and more detailed, so many gadgets, etc.

Mind boggling.

Btw, nice pic on Backloggery, Chooch. That little Knux makes me go "Awwww". :D

Edited by killemoff

BIT.TRIP BEAT.

I can't believe that I am incapable of the mere act of finishing a deceptively simple game of musical Pong. But god this game's music is so lovely.

Recently completed:

Batman Arkham City (amazing game)

Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (overlooked gem)

Currently playing:

Metal Gear Solid 2 (again; I love this damn game)

Katawa Shoujo (never played a visual novel before except for Pheonix Wright; it's... interesting.)

Edited by Legendary Pine Tree

ICO. Gotta say, I'm a little underwhelmed. I kept hearing how great it was, and it is, in terms of its artistic merits, but in terms of how it actually plays, it's not really anything to write home about. Combat basically amounts to pressing square a lot, and the rest of the game basically amounts to pushing blocks around. Still, I'm enjoying it for the atmosphere and all that.

After this I'll move on to Shadow of the Colossus (playing the HD collection).