Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

I'm currently playing Legaia 2: Duel Saga. It's no where near as good as the first one, but I still love it. :D I'm stuck in this one area, but I just looked up a walk through so after work tonight, i'm going to get pass the area. :V

Taking advantage of Club Nintendo, I'm playing Majora's Mask for the "first" time. I've actually played it a few times off the Collector's Edition disk that came with my Gamecube, but I never really got anywhere in it, and the last time I tried to play in on that disk, it froze on a screen transition before I was able to get the Ocarina and save...

But anyway, I've gotten to the point where you get the magic beans after the stealth section in the swamp (stealth in Zelda is easy, but still, fuck stealth sections in non-stealth games).

Very proud of myself, I made some progress in 3 games today, Arkham Asylum, Ar Tonelico Qoga, and Dark Souls, sadly no one plays Dark Souls anymore lolz...

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

i never asked for this, but damn it feels good

taste my bionic pimp hand hookers

For consoles, I'm playing Sonic Generations on PS3 and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on my Wii.

For PC, I'm playing Digimon Masters. It's actually a pretty decent FTP MMO.

For PC, I'm playing Digimon Masters. It's actually a pretty decent FTP MMO.

Now we're talkin', I'm totally addicted to it now. Playing it in a different window as I type this!

It's a small indie game called: Girl with a Heart Of

Girl-With-a-Heart-of-Logo.jpg

It's a dark fantasy similar to that of a fairytale from the 1800's, but lacking in the heavy moral. It's surprisingly not as heavily text based as I expected when I first bought the title actually. It's art style is lovely, with the character models however being restricted to a 2D plane. But I will say one thing, this game reminds me heavily of Loom.

It's a very slow paced game, that revolves around getting multiple endings by completing certain tasks in the story. However, I'm not the best person to sell these things, so I'll just say I like it.

Now we're talkin', I'm totally addicted to it now. Playing it in a different window as I type this!

Recently finished "Kirbys Return to Dreamland" with my brother and "Kirby and the Amazing Mirror." Return to Dreamland is really fun but incredibly easy, and Amazing Mirror kicked my ass. Way harder than I remember it ever being.

Moving on towards LoZ: Minish Cap and maybe Pikmin 1.

Working my way through my first run of Ar Tonelico 3 Qoga. I'm getting very close to the end, secured the "True Finnel Route" and then I'll take a break from the game and get back into Skyward Sword. I'm slowly chipping away at this backlog. Console backlog is kind of manageable, that Steam on the other hand... that steam backlog, I don't even want to look at that thing.

Speaking of Steam, I got an account. My family doesn't have a desktop, so I'm using my laptop which obviously can't play more advanced games, but I can still get into less graphically intensive ones. So I got:

Sonic CD

The Binding of Isaac

VVVVVV

for about $12.50 and will probably be playing those for a while.

Edited by Ekaje

Recently Beat:

Super Mario 3D Land (Including Special Stages)

Abobo's Big Adventure

Currently Playing:

Final Fantasy VIII

Team Fortress 2

Left 4 Dead 1&2

League of Legends

Awesome. I wondered if anyone else here was playing that game too. What server do you play on?

Always on Leviamon, taking advantage of the extra exp events.

By now I'm playing UMvC3 daily with Sonic Generations and Rayman Origins in the mix until Skullgirls/Street Fighter x Tekken is out.

Tomorrow my friend will lend me Batman Arkham City so I guess it will be my game for a week or two.

Edited by Tmsp

Catherine. Also A Link to the Past for the first time in a while, since I finally found a copy of the GBA version for a non-stupid price.

I have come to the conclusion that I am awful at puzzles.

Getting around to playing Rayman Origins, and playing SSBB and Just Cause 2 at my friend's houses a lot.

Sonic Battle, its just as I remember it.

Repetitive, very cheap at times though addictive.

Sonic Generations for 3DS and Mario Kart 7 mostly.

Generations restored my faith in handheld Sonic. Can't seem to S Rank the modern and Dreamcast Bosses ( Though I S Ranked Shadow..). And Mario Kart 7 is.. well it's Mario Kart, what more is there to say? It's the only good Mario Spinoff that isn't an RPG.

Apart from that im not playing much, despite having just replaced my broken Wii. Every time I start a game, I just get bored way too fast.. I was playing Twilight Princess recently, but I lost the save file, I had gotten through the second Twilight Segment, and was looking forward to being done with the last one ( since the Wolf is the thing I hate most about the game. ) and kind of feel discouraged from starting over... Especially since my Skyward Sword hype died.

Catherine. Also A Link to the Past for the first time in a while, since I finally found a copy of the GBA version for a non-stupid price.

I have come to the conclusion that I am awful at puzzles.

Currently? I am usually a bit all around when I'm playing games but right now:

El Shaddai (PS3)

NG+ for Skyward Sword (Wii)

Super Mario 3D Land

and a bunch of PC (Steam) games