Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Currently playing...

Alien Vs Predator Classic (1999) - Bought it on Steam and loving it, bought a new copy of the 2010 AVP for xbox so I thought I'd buy & play this until then...

Hexen: Beyond Heretic - Bought on Steam again, I also have this for my Sega Saturn but decided to buy it on Steam to actually complete it (due to a lack of memory card and battery for Saturn) So far it's going good.

On xbox...

Alone in the Dark (2008) - pushing myself to make it to the end of this, I'm like a quarter of the way through Chapter 5 or something but the game is terrible :/

Brink - It's meh, if you've played Quake Wars, you know what to expect here, this time with (shit) Free-running mechanics but if I'm honest, it's more pulling yourself up than free-running :/ I actually preferred Quake Wars, but I do like the customisation in this game, too bad it's been done better by many other games.

Child of Eden - I've played it once, seemed alright but a bit awkward to get used to, probably just me seeing as I lift my right hand for the riticule then I tend to lift my other hand without realising and it switches between the blue and pink riticule >.<

Playing Metroid Prime 3 again, only the second time I played it since I got it. I'm enjoying it much more than I did previously. It's too linear early on and it takes a while to get interesting, but I think it has a lot of interesting and unique gimmicks that make it it's own game, and a very good one at that. Obviously the first Prime is still definitely the best, but I have a lot of appreciation for the other two because of their differences and not just purely trying to be the first game.

Edited by Semi-colon e

I finally finished Skyward Sword on Friday, and it was a blast to play through. I thought the final boss was pretty cool - Zelda has a good track record with these.

So I've started Shadow of the Colossus, which I received as a Christmas present in the Team ICO Collection. I haven't got far; only two Colossi downed so far. And its true what I've read - you really do feel a pang of guilt as these ginat beasts fall. The first one didn't even attack me until I hit it with an arrow.

On my laptop, I completed Full Throttle and moved onto Sam & Max Hit the Road. Its a lot shorter than I remember...

Recently I've been mucking around with Microsoft Flight. Definitely entertaining enough for me, it's nice to finally try one of these out even if it is pretty simplified (I doubt I'd manage well with the full-on simulation anywhoo), and being an Achievement Whore there are a few fun ones to go for so far.

But as for now, a friend let me borrow Kingdom Hearts, I've been wanting to give it a go for years and now is the time!

...but first, food.

Asura's Wrath which I just received today and Sonic 06 (PS3) which I am playing with my friend over Skype.

Asura's Wrath is brilliant so far. I'm aiming to play it for an hour a day due to it's short lengh so it lasts a while.

Sonic 06 I got new and sealed to show my friend i'm crazy enough to do it so he did the same thing. It's shocking how much worse the game is on PS3. It's frustrating the hell out of us but we are having such a laugh.

Edited by BlueTidalGamer21

• 2 weeks later...

I'm slowly working my way through Rayman 3 HD since downloading it last week, as well as gradually replaying Ghost Trick on iOS.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations just arrived earlier, so I'll be playing that for a while too, as well as getting the Virtual Console version of Triple Trouble once it goes up later today.

After that, I'm just waiting for Rhythm Thief next week. :)

Alien vs Predator (Xbox 360) - currently going through the Predator campaign on hard as I have done the marine and I'll be moving onto the alien next.

No way in hell will I bother with Nightmare difficulty though....no checkpoints? pffft fuck that!

Fallout New Vegas - haven't bothered playing in a while since I completed all add-ons but now I'm just mopping up achievements.

Halo Reach - decided to go back to this for a game, since my mate is borrowing Space Marine and I recently bought live after he borrowed it >.< so I keep meaning to go back to Halo but I seem to forget...but I definetly plan to tonight, since I done quite a bit today in Fallout and AvP

Since there was a few deals on PC downloadable games on Amazon I am currently working through these three games:

Mass Effect 1

Mass Effect 2 (Need Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC)

Sonic 4 Episode 1 (Just to have a laugh)

Kingdom Hearts 2. I've been in a KH kick lately (thanks to Dream Drop Distance), so I decided to play it since it's a favorite of mine. XD

Devil May Cry HD Collection. It's my first time playing DMC1 and DMC2 so it'll be intresting. Execpt DMC2 *shrug*

Sonic Adventure 2...this is my first playthrough of the game. Yes, yes, I know...shame on me

No More Heroes...WOO! Geysers of blood!

Grabbed inFAMOUS 2 earlier. Great shit. The first one was good, but this one is insane. The shit you can do with electricity... damn. And I haven't even gotten to the fire or ice powers yet...

• Thumbs Up 1

After having it for a couple of years and never getting past the first month, I finally started playing Rune Factory 3 proper and just got to the "ending" today. Probably going to keep playing it for a while.

Also playing Kid Icarus Uprising, which is fantastic in pretty much every aspect but controls at first, but you get used to them pretty quickly.

Just got pre-owned copies of Afro Samurai and Prototype for £15 at GAME today. I've yet to try Prototype but Afro Samurai was definitely a good purchase. Hell, just having Samuel L. Jackson swear at you for an entire game is a good enough purchase on it's own.

I'm playing Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing with a few friends here and there.

Its pretty fun with a couple of people. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

I just finished the iOS version of Ghost Trick yesterday, making that the third time overall that I've completed it. Brilliant game, that.

Now I'm just cracking on with Rayman 3 HD (I'm stuck D: ) and finishing up the last few bits of Naruto Storm Generations whilst waiting for Rhythm Thief. :)

Spyro the Dragon. I'll probably play Spyro 2 the same time I'm playing the first game. XD

I just finished the iOS version of Ghost Trick yesterday, making that the third time overall that I've completed it. Brilliant game, that.

Now I'm just cracking on with Rayman 3 HD (I'm stuck D: ) and finishing up the last few bits of Naruto Storm Generations whilst waiting for Rhythm Thief. smile.png

Is Naruto UNS any good or is it more of a compilation of the previous games? I've been thinking of getting since playing the demo.

I still can't get through my Insanity playthrough of Mass Effect 3. Not because it's difficult - my FemShep is still a Biotic God who sweeps her foes before her like a great wind - but because every time someone in the game talks about the future I feel a great big sigh knowing it all amounts to crap.

So it's back to Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for me. This time I'll play an Argonian thief, dual-wielding swords, minimal smithing so I don't break the game this time, and see if I can't manage to break into every home in the game. My god, this game's replayability is crazy!

Currently playing Kid Icarus Upsiring (thisgameisfuckingtubularholyshiiit), and lately I've been playing Mega Man 1-6 Super and Mario 1-3 in short bursts.

Oh, and I recently got The Simpson's Arcade game from on my PS3, but I haven't had much of a chance to play it. I used to love playing this at my local arcade when I was a tot.

Edited by gunthər

• 2 weeks later...

Playing Fez on Xbox Live Arcade. Loving it, it's such an awesome love letter to classic video games while being new and original at the same time, such an awesomely crafted game. Anyone who likes classic Metroidvania style games, 2D platformers, or classic games in general should give it a try.

• Thumbs Up 1

Playing Fez on Xbox Live Arcade. Loving it, it's such an awesome love letter to classic video games while being new and original at the same time, such an awesomely crafted game. Anyone who likes classic Metroidvania style games, 2D platformers, or classic games in general should give it a try.

Tried the demo for it and was completely blown away. Everyone needs to at least try the demo if they can.

Finished Shadow of the Colossus, and also sped through Sam & Max 301 (The Penal Zone).

But now, belatedly, I've started Batman: Arkham City. Asylum was the first PS3 game I got, so I've been looking to this, and I am not disappointed. The scale of events in the City is staggering; its so easy to get distracted and do Riddler mysteries, side-missions and crime solving.

Ah, Rocksteady, you're bloody great.

• Thumbs Up 1