Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

I'm playing Star Fox Assault. Single player is meh, but the multiplayer is awesome. Best part of the game, IMO.

Sureshot Scuffles are so fun... one shot, and you die. My friend, an expert at the game, killed three people within 10 seconds to win the first match we played.

I rented Call of Duty 5: World at War for like 10 days, and I love it :D. I'm doing my first run-through of it on Veteran, good stuff.

Nazi Zombies is freaking amazing too, my friend and I play it constantly haha

Uuuurgh. I think I bit off more than I can chew buying Assassin's Creed the other day, STILL having Half-Life 2, Ep 1, and Ep 2, Prince of Persia, Okami, AND Fable II to beat too. But, to keep from overload, I'm gonna pace myself...based on amount left of each game...

Prince of Persia

Half Life 2 (Then go through Ep 1 & Ep 2 to get the full experience)

Okami

Fable 2 (Which I don't necessarily HAVE to beat, being how I plan to take it slow and soak up the exp, in game and from it :P)

Assassin's Creed

Though much of my time gaming has been replaying Sonic Unleashed Day Levels...they are SO addicting to try and S Rank. @_@

My friend bought WarioWare: Smooth Moves, and rented Wario Land shake it for me.

I really ought to play Wario Land more, but it's hard to pull my attention away from Warioware.

If you have Okami on PS2, don't get it on Wii, you already own the better version.

Uh huuuh...

Sheesh, almost everyone's in the Okami mood THIS late? The game was released like 3 years ago! XP

Trust me, you don't want to be waggling in a game as long as okami, the controls are horrible, absolutely horrible

That was my biggest (and nearly only) gripe with the game. A lack of a clearing over-world move for busting pots (outside of the C brush) is sorely missed.

Waggling to headbutt pots gets old…….. very, very fast.

Damn straight

Trust me, you don't want to be waggling in a game as long as okami, the controls are horrible, absolutely horrible

That was my biggest (and nearly only) gripe with the game. A lack of a clearing over-world move for busting pots (outside of the C brush) is sorely missed.

Waggling to headbutt pots gets old…….. very, very fast.

As for what I’m playing now, it’s a whole lot of nothing. I can’t afford to get distracted with Finals week coming. Still, I’m taking a good long look at Valkyria Chronicles, as everyone says it’s so good.

It looks fun and I would already own it if it came with a co-op feature, so I’m still thinking about it.

Trust me, you don't want to be waggling in a game as long as okami

It can't be worse than constantly waggling all the way through SatBK. Unless Okami is a really, really, long game...

Well, most of SatBK is waggling. I don't think it can get much worse than that, if you hate the waggle.

And now I'm playing Spider-Man 2 for the PC. Fun game... what sucks is that I can't shoot webs or attack whenever I want... I have an icon in the center of the screen, and only when the icon shows "Attack", "Shoot", or "Swing" can I attack, shoot web balls, or swing from walls.

Edited by OvErLoRd

Okami is longer than more than three Sonic games combined.

Also, I just managed to beat Keen Must Die! now. Fuck, these games get hard. Gone are the memories I've had of Keen being this cutesy, child-friendly platformer - turns out it gets so hard, they give me blue balls.

Now playing Keen Dreams.

It can't be worse than constantly waggling all the way through SatBK. Unless Okami is a really, really, long game...

Well, most of SatBK is waggling. I don't think it can get much worse than that, if you hate the waggle.

In addition to the length bit that Jakey covered, Okami was also originally designed to use a proper control scheme, so it suffers from controlling badly when it was once good.

Also, saying "it can't be worse than SatBK" isn't exactly a compliment.

Edited by Tornado

Sheesh, almost everyone's in the Okami mood THIS late? The game was released like 3 years ago! XP

Well, the Wii version's less than a year old. Also it didn't really sell all that well at either release, so there's a fair chance people are still picking it up.

Yeah, Okami is actually around 40-50 hours long. Damn long game. Strangely enough, I actually prefer the Wii version the PS2 one, and I own both. Only thing I miss is the credits, don't know why they had to remove those...

I want Okami on Wii, even though I have and I adore the PS2 version. You should definetly keep going, it's an amazing game.

I hate Eternal Sonata, there's nothing really wrong with it though. I just got bored really fast.

Lost Winds is so good, it sucks that it froze on you!

Meh, I'm not a big fan of Okami. I played the Wii version and I just couldn't get into it.

I LOVE Eternal Sonata. That's one of my most favorite RPGs ever. I haven't finished it yet but it is excellent. I love the battle system and the storyline. IMO, Eternal Sonata > Final Fantasy, but my favorite RPG of all time is a tie between Skies of Arcadia, Lunar Knights, and Tales of Vesperia.

Yeah, Okami is actually around 40-50 hours long. Damn long game. Strangely enough, I actually prefer the Wii version the PS2 one, and I own both. Only thing I miss is the credits, don't know why they had to remove those...

Okami took me around 3 hours on my first playthrough, although you can do it in around 20 on subsequent plays, since you know what you're doing.

I think the credits were cut for both legal and disc space reasons, which really sucks, because it detracts from the game as a whole. The credits are that awesome. =/

Okami took me around 3 hours on my first playthrough, although you can do it in around 20 on subsequent plays, since you know what you're doing.
Dude, the opening stuff takes about 3 hours. :lol:

You mean 30 right? Unless your a gaming god or something.

Oh, and right now I'm playing Excitebots!! It's awesome! I think I enjoy it more then Mario Kart Wii.

Edited by speedfreak

I love Okami's credits <3

I think I took about 60 hours on Okami cos I like running around doing odd bits and pieces and generally exploring because it's so pretty n__n I love running around and finding animals to feed lol OH! and fishing lol I actually really like fishing on Okami for some reason. I wasted so much time on Okami just cos I think it's pretty.

It's not that hard to be better than FF, especially in recent years <.<

I'm playing ICO and Space Channel 5

Edited by Mollfie

YES, I AM A GAMING GOD. I FINISHED SHENMUE IN FIVE SECONDS. Yeah, typo. XD My bad. I meant 30 hours, if you didn't figure that out already. =P

...OR DID I?! *sinister music/ shifty eyes*

Edited by Mahzes

Not being an Okami owner, I'm just wondering - what is so special about the credits that people have to complain when it's been taken out?

Currently playing Keen 4, my favorite in the series.

Not being an Okami owner, I'm just wondering - what is so special about the credits that people have to complain when it's been taken out?

Beautiful visuals. Poignant and emotional. Fucking gorgeous ending song.

Not your run-of-the-mill white-words-scrolling-on-black-screen credits sequence.

^ yup, I love the credits. They're on Youtube though if you want to watch them but don't own the PS2 version, obviously the quality isn't great. Plus you played for HOURS and earnt these fantastic credits!

Edited by Mollfie