Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

O__o

Wow, why was that left out of the Wii version? Glad I got to see that, I had no idea what I was missing there.

O__o

Wow, why was that left out of the Wii version? Glad I got to see that, I had no idea what I was missing there.

There were some copyright issues over the Clover logo at the end of the sequence, I believe.

Myself, I've been giving Megaman 9 a proper go, considering I've had it for four months and hadn't even completed a level.

I've done 5 of them now, just got Tornado Man, Plug Man and Magma Man left before Wily's Fortress. I know its hard, but I don't know if that's why I'm struggling so much or more the fact I'm kinda crap at Mega Man.

I'm right now working on both Klonoa: Door to Phantomile on Playstation, and I'm also playing Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask on GameCube.

I just got to the moon kingdom in Klonoa, but damn, I had no idea that the game got depressing after the third world. As far as Majora's Mask goes, I'm at the Great Bay Temple. @_@

I've taken a break from Dsigaea and Lunar 2, and have started up on Threads of Fate. I had forgotten how fun this game was, having not played it in a few years. The combat system is quite good, though admittedly not as refined as the one in Kingdom Hearts. I intensely dislike the platforming sections, though. They are quite poorly designed, and the controls aren't tight enough for the strict tolerances to be acceptable.

I'm still playing Pokémon Diamond when I can, still not faced Canalave's gym yet.

Also still playing the Red Faction Guerrila demo. Such a fun demo. I loved RF1, such a great game and the best online multiplayer experience I ever had. I'll miss the first person perspective, but there's really no telling what they'll do if they make a fourth RF game so there's hope for the future. Plus I'm having a whale of a time in third person, demolishing buildings and becoming more adept at the combat.

It has only just occurred to me that I could lay up to four demolition charges before blowing any of them up, which is making blowing stuff up loads more fun.

I'm getting used to the combat, too. I've just learned that I can zoom in a bit for precision shots, and that's making scoring headshot kills so much easier and that's making the combat very much more satisfying.

Can't wait to road test the final product.

^ yup, I love the credits. They're on Youtube though if you want to watch them but don't own the PS2 version, obviously the quality isn't great. Plus you played for HOURS and earnt these fantastic credits!

Whoa. Now I understand why the Wii version is clearly the inferior.

Makes me wish for credits of a Sonic game to be done like that. Maybe having Sonic run through Green Hill Zone (with Unleashed-style visuals)...

My copy of Eternal Sonata arrived... box was mutilated, but fuck it I wanted to play this game badly since I got the demo and I didn't want to send it off again to get a better case (took a case from one of my least played games and put Eternal Sonata in that and gave the old game the crappy broken case). I played this shit for almost 4 hours straight, I was hooked. It looked a bit childish to me at first but it really isn't, I've come to love the cell shaded look.

Remember how I said that I would be trying to beat Ninja Gaiden? It didn't happen, and now Virtual On is out, so that's what I'm playing.

My copy of Eternal Sonata arrived... box was mutilated, but fuck it I wanted to play this game badly since I got the demo and I didn't want to send it off again to get a better case (took a case from one of my least played games and put Eternal Sonata in that and gave the old game the crappy broken case). I played this shit for almost 4 hours straight, I was hooked. It looked a bit childish to me at first but it really isn't, I've come to love the cell shaded look.

I love the cel-shading in that game too. Best cel-shading I've ever seen.

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

I wish I could try out Stranger's Wrath. Too bad 360 doesnt run it.

Only now am I going back and playing some Gamecube classics. I played Kirby Air Ride today. Fun game, but the Hydra is incredibly cheap. Even cheaper than Pit is in Brawl. And that is just unfair.

Well I wasn't expecting it to arrive today but my copy of Condemned 2 came, 2 days after I got Eternal Sonata. I played a couple of minutes of it. I get so paranoid when playing this game, because I can be traveling a few yards with nothing happening then I get calm and *boom* freaky homeless comes out and tries to rape me!

Just give him some change and I'm sure he'll stagger away. (And by change, I mean a change-up punch combo w/ lefty and righty)

Now I'm addicted to Halo 3 and ChromeHounds again. Had to knock the dust off my 360 somehow.....

Only now am I going back and playing some Gamecube classics. I played Kirby Air Ride today. Fun game, but the Hydra is incredibly cheap. Even cheaper than Pit is in Brawl. And that is just unfair.

All the Legendary Air Ride Machines are cheap. That's why it's a bitch to get them, but sweet bumfucking yes, the satisfaction you get of wiping the dust and smashing people's Air Ride machines with ease as the humongous Hydra and cutting through the air at tremendous speed as the Dragoon.

New month, new game. I started playing Spider-Man: Web of Shadows on my 360.

The last Spidey game I seriously played was Spider-Man on the ol' PS1, the one made by Neversoft. Ah, how I loved to web-sling around the city, not bothering with the storyline until I actually wanted to. And now, I can walk on the ground, too. :lol:

Sure, Web of Shadows does have it's buggy moments, and the storyline isn't that great, but overall I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would. It looks good, the web-slinging is awesome, and you can actually say "what's that building over there in the distance? I'm gonna take a look" and just go there. Combat is good enough, and some characters I haven't seen in a while make an appearance. I'll be playing this for awhile. :)

And something related: rumors are that Radical Entertainment, the developers of games like the upcoming Prototype game, are going to develop the next Spidey game. Might be a good thing, looking at the Prototype videos.

Keen 6. It's not as hard as Keen 5, but it seems a lot easier to get stuck not knowing where to go, either.

Can’t buy a new game till after Finals Week (too much of a distraction) so I’m going back to clear some of my old games 100%. Full Auto 2 was the first one up and I am having a blast getting back into it.

It only took me 2 days to clean up the missions I left behind and now that I have all the vehicles, multiplayer just became that much more interesting. Master class difficulty is decent enough, but playing against my bro takes the fun up to a whole new level.

Sidenote: “Big Game Hunter” is the best mission ever. It pits you and com into a Gladiator match with hundreds of Hookzilla’s that can’t even properly defend themselves. It is so much fun.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - Nearly finished it 3 times. Good fun =D

Persona 4 - As usual

Rhythm Paradise - Came out recently in Europe. It's really hard, but great fun!

Banjo-Kazooie - Gotta complete so I can get on with Banjo-Tooie!

Banjo-Tooie - See above

Pokémon Platinum comes out in Euroland in a couple of weeks, but I also have lots of revision to do. At least I finished all my coursework.

I ran into an incredibly difficult boss in Threads of Fate, so I put it on hold and started playing Spider-Man (as in, the Neversoft game). I had forgotten how much fun this game was, to the point that it almost makes me forget about the superb Spider-Man 2 (as in, the movie-based game).

Spider-Man 2 is awesome.

And that's why I decided to go back and play Spider-Man: Return of the Sinister Six for the NES. Fun game, although I hate the Sandman level. The first level, Electro, is too easy, and then when I get to Sandman's level, which is next, I get stuck. It's fun, though.

Banjo-Tooie XBLA re-release. It's getting really hard and really tedious, but I swear I will beat it one day.

Some Keen 4 mod called The Keys of Krodacia. It's just about the only Keen mod out there that has some level of quality to it, and it actually does feel like something of an actual entry into the Keen series.

For me, it's a mixture of Tenchu Wii and Riddick: Dark Athena at the moment. I'm saving Castlevania Judgement and Madworld for later when I get those two out of the way.

I've gotten into Megaman ZX lately, still play it every now and then. I'm stuck on what I'm assuming is the final area because of the boss rush - I still know how to beat her but god DAMN that woman with the tornadoes pisses me right the fuck off.

Klonoa Wii Remake.

Is it any good? I havn't played any Klonoa games, I bought a PS2 version but it was all weird and the sound didn't work (it was pre-owned though).

I'm still playing ICO, Uni work means I don't get to play games as much.