Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Not sure I could say currently, but the last game I played was Air Control.

No words could possibly describe this, so I'll just show you footage:

If you want words: It's an ugly, broken mess that is a complete joke of a game. The name of the company behind it (Killjoy games) makes me very much believe that it is a literal complete joke. It sure isn't worth the £7 I paid for it, but I'm sure I'l cheer at the though of this games existence.

(PS strongly advised to play it in windowed form, if at all)

Star Fox Adventures is amazing. This game deserves none of the hate it gets.

I'm serious, I love the cheesy voice acting, the writing, while having plot holes, has a charm of its own, and the barrels in the game are oddly appropriate, given that this was Rare's last game with Nintendo.

The Arwing segments are actually pretty fun. Sure, they're not as fully-featured as Star Fox 64's gameplay, but I still enjoy them. Hell, I think they make sense in context.

My only serious complaint is that some stuff can be a little cryptic at times, and that much of the music isn't particularly memorable. Who composed this? *looks it up* ...David Wise, I expected better from you. Again, the game has some plot holes as well, but I think that's part of the game's odd charm.

Overall, I love this game more than I did 64, and I do hope this game isn't completely retconned from the Wii U game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Musou hyrule adventure mode. having a great time to clear and level up some of the character in.

Edited: I bought Majora's mask DLC. can't wait to leveling up young link and tingle.

I finished Kirby Triple Deluxe a while back, but I've been playing it again recently to collect all the keyrings (and I finally got all of them!) and now I'm trying to beat The True Arena and hoooooooly crap it's hard. I only managed to get to the final boss ONCE and I had just a little bit of health left before it defeated me in one hit. I don't think I'll ever be able to beat it tbh, I've almost given up. D:

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been on and off between a few games recently, so what I'm mainly doing is streamlining a small line-up of PS3 games that I got recently (Since I only just now got a PS3)

Already finished Arkham City, gonna move on to Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed Revelations and I'm planning on picking off a lot of my Xbox games, notably all the Halo campaigns I haven't bothered to finish, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, a few Arcade games, and Final Fantasy XII-2.

Got Type-0 HD yesterday. Oh man the combat system is insane! The story isn't bad...but it kinda lacks flow, and the game tends to hit you with a lot of terms you don't fully understand yet, which is annoying. It's a damn good game so far though, I recommend it.

Of course though that means I've also played FF XV: Episode Duscae, and lemme tell you, this game is doing a lot of things right. At first I was excited for XV because it looked awesome but now after playing it... I really can't wait. It's beautiful, the combat is flashy and satisfying, the world is huge and really feels alive, and the story seems really intereting (judging from the tease they show at the end of the demo). It's quite the far cry from FF XIII. Two problems though. The dub is kinda ehhhh and there are a lot of framerate issues, but whatever the game ain't coming out anytime soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

Lately been playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Bravely Default. BD has been a let down since I got to Chapter 5... Pokemon on the other hand is super fun.

I'm trying to get back to playing Guild Wars 2 and leveling my Thief to 80 but I've been kind of bored playing it. As well as Battlefield 3 & 4...so yeah, I'm probably going to take a little break playing those.

It's been a few days since I've played anything for more than 30 minutes, but I picked up Crusader Kings II during a Steam Sale a couple weeks ago and I've already got around 120 hours in it, and what it is, pretty much, is a combination of RTS and RPG set between 1066 and 1453. Depending on what DLC you have, though, it can stretch back to 769 - 1453.

It's pretty difficult with a very steep learning curve, but once you figure it out it's something that's really fun to play that manages to evoke that good ol' "everyone is a pawn in my game of chess" mindset that's totally healthy to have in every day life. 

Right, been playing a Nuzlocke run of Pokémon White. Never done a Nuzlocke run before, so here's a brief synopsis.

"Well, looks like my Trainer ID ended in 9, yes! Love me some Oshawott (Nicknamed "Riptide")

Okay, lemme smack these two rivals into- DID THAT FRIGGIN TEPIG CRIT ME?! YOU MOTHAFUOPIOQPQWI-"

Restart

"Okay, let's see. Oh neat! ended in 9 again, don't fail me Riptide Jr!

Good to see that my rivals aren't complete arsewipes this time.

Route 1, Oh god, there's Patrats everywhere, I'm going to get a Patrat aren' Ooohhh! A Lillipup! Okay Chips, let's begin you're training!

Level 2 Patrat? No prob- BULLSHIT. Jeez these crits just love to fuck with me, don't they?

Who is this Limey bastard and why can he talk to Riptide Jr? Could you leave him alone? I've only had him for 10 minutes and he's already seen some shit.

Route 2, I suppose there's no harm in a Chips Jr is their? Or maybe a Purrloin, that would be bitc- Oh, look it's a Patrat, this smug lil' bastard is going to pay for what he did to my precious Chips. This smug, "Scout Pokémon" reminds me of something, you'll be called "Bonk!" from now on.... Oh, you're actually lasting quite well, two levels is prett- Crit. it's okay Bonk!, there's plenty of Patrat's to replace you.

Dreamyard (Due to my lack of team I'll take the monkey and the first spawn in the Grass, hopefully it won't happen again)

You know the score, grab monkey, set Cilan on fire, win win. And Ukiki was no different, he's a keeper. First Gym down! And it was the least heart-wrenching of all the fights so far.

...So am I to understand that in order to stop Pokémon abuse Team Plasma need to abuse Pokémon? Kicking this Munna about isn't exactly convincing me. Beat them up with ease thanks to Ukiki. Right, my chances haven';t been great, so Bonk! Jr will bound to be a thi- Ooooohhhh a Munna! It took me ages to think of a nickname, it was like "You think you can create a good nickname for Munna? Dream On pal..."

In Party:

Riptide Jr - Oshawott

Ukiki - Pansear

Dream On - Munna

He Dead:

Chips - Lillipup,  Level 3 - Level 3, Death by Crits

Bonk! - Patrat, Level 5 - Level 7, Death by Crits

Tune in next time!

On suggestion of a Facebook friend, I picked up Hyperdimension Neptunia for PS3.  I've never been a fan of turn-based RPG games and this game isn't really do much to change that (HOW DO I HEAL?!), but I'm loving all the "console wars" in-jokes throughout the game and really liking the characters and voice acting thus far.  I'm going to try and work my way through it, but no promises.

Been playing Super Metroid for a while and Goddamn this game! It's amazing graphics, music and gameplay-wise but I guess I'm not used to the Metroidvania style gameplay because I'm always lost and don't know where to go. Thank God I got my boyfriend helping me out. <3

Dude

Dude I finally got around to playing my copy of Rhythm Thief and it's pretty damn good, I love that SEGA put mini games and music in from other stuff in their other franchises, Samba De Amigo and Space Channel 5.

The only thing I don't like is the forced motion control mini games that aren't as responsive as they should be.

Still waiting to see a Sonic reference in the game, but the first rhythm game you play starts out with the SA2 sound sample from the title intro, and there's the over the top plot and fascination with Babylon you get in the Rider's games lol.

Really makes me want a new Space Channel 5 on the 3DS though, it would suit the format so much.

Just finished Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. This is an example of a great game that provides a great sense of challenge and refuses to hold the player's hand, requiring them to make their own decisions in order to proceed. It felt a little anti-climatic at the end in terms of challenge, but I still had fun and hope Nintendo turns this into a series as it is bursting with potential.

Somebody help me

I can't stop playing Final Fantasy Record Keeper

I just finished all of the game's current story dungeons

And I'm still not done

help

(Oh yeah, also playing DCUO, GW2, and Klonoa: Door to Phantomile)

I finally beat Star Fox Adventures, and am now on Star Fox Assault.

Assault is fun so far, though given that this was developed as a Star Fox title in mind, I hoped for a better balance between the Arwing and ground missions...at least Star Fox Adventures wasn't originally intended to be a Star Fox game, so it made sense.

Oh well, it still fun. Besides, I don't mind the ground missions so far. And I still like it more than Star Fox 64.

I bought Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and the Arena story DLC along with Episode Adachi. Let's gooooooooo.

I decided to pick back up on S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat today. I forgot how absolutely amazing the atmosphere in this game is, and it's even better now that I have new headphones that don't totally suck to go with it :D

I keep dying, though. Seems like not much has changed since I last played it In that regard xP

Playing through Gurumin, which is a solid game so far. A lot of bugs and incredibly cringely dialogue was fairly off putting, but otherwise it's a quirky, charming game.

Just finished KH Re:Coded and Inazuma Eleven, so I'll be moving on to other games, also gotta get back to my PS3 and finish some games.

Trying to play Bloodborne but I suck and everything wants to kill me for some reason... It's like this game was meant to be difficult or something.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been binging on Fairy Fencer F for a while now. It just suddenly got harder, especially when I was breezing through the game with minimum grinding. I'm still wrecking things higher leveled than me but I feel that I ought to grind more so I don't struggle as much.

I just picked up Game Dev Tycoon today and I already have 8 hours in it. I don't know if it'll be like Sleeping Dogs, where I play for a long ass time one day and never pick it up again, or if it'll be like Dragon Age: Origins, where I play for a long ass time every day for about a month.

It's certainly a fun little game, though. I wish I understood how it assesses the quality of a game a bit better, because there were times when I put forth an absurd amount of effort adjusting the time I spent in each section of the game's development only for it to get a 4/10, and then there were times I made an RPG that had the same sliders as an action game and it got rave reviews. That feels a bit too random for me, honestly.

Currently switching between Dual Destinies and Uprising since I don't have the time to sit down and play console games right now due to being stupidly busy.

DD is very drawn out and i just beat case 3 finally but good lord these games...

Uprising is impressive but fuck the control schemes, whoever designed the game to be this convoluted to control needs shooting and putting down, the only reason why I'm not having the best time with it, it's incredibly biased to Left handed users, so I find myself running off ledges loads since all I can do is dash forward,left,right,down with the face buttons, which makes precision platforming a pain.

Shining Force: Sword of Hajya on 3DS. I reached the chapter with Death Walldol, this is apparently the hardest chapter in the game. Oh s***.