Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Been playing a lot of the Golden Axe trilogy on the SEGA Genesis.

The first two are pretty fun games (even if they aren't as good as Streets of Rage 2 & 3), but Golden Axe 3 is just... a huge letdown.

Played GTA V for a few hours and uh...wow, it's certainly different from GTA IV. In a good way too! While I had to force myself to beat IV over the course of a month, V offers a LOT more and is way more addicting. Not to mention the story is flipping hilarious and not so Goddamn serious like IV (though I guess that might change later on). 

Minecraft with mods(or multiplayer), Touhou project (especially Th13,14) and Starcraft 2 arcade. Oh plus. Majhong too.

BTW, GTA and Super Mario series is best franchise in game history (and it's opposited from Sonic Series)

Now I'm playing Skylanders Trap Team to play with the new guys I got for my birthday. I just juggle between games you know.

Fantasy Life on the 3DS.

Very enjoyable open world RPG with a unique job system..

I just wish it wasn't a kids game

I recently went back to FFXIV: ARR; there wouldn't happen to be a few players here on Gilgamesh would there?

Been on a FFXIV bender because Heavensward is releasing in just about a month now.

4CiwNGg.jpg

Yoshi-P's wild ride can get fucked, my super luck beat the RNG in 3 days. Seriously though, I really do love this game and I never really go into WoW or any other MMOs. I think it's due to it actually being a good Final Fantasy game. The only Final Fantasy game that's worth bearing the name in the past generation (in my eyes).

Went and bought this.

53L3iH4.jpg

IDK, I'm 8 hours into XIII-2 it's less interesting to me than XIII was and I already know I prefer LR's gameplay anyway because of the demo, ssssooooooooooo.

Right now I'm playing Pokemon Colosseum from scratch again and I'm planning on using Pokemon I never use though I'm kind of regretting it due to a number of things. Its mostly because of levels.

I'm trying to grind my Slugma and Remoraid but there's too many problems with both. Slugma is a pretty subpar pokemon, despite having Flamethrower and it has to evolve at Level 38 in a game where its kind of hard to grind so its not going well. Remoraid is at level 20 where nearly everything is at level 30 so its massively underleveled so its staying in the Daycare until then.

So I'm throwing my team at level 50s and hope they can survive long enough. Its an enduring task but sheese.

Oh PS: For some reason I'm naming my team after Code Geass characters. Its kind of a why not deal.

I'm finishing Uncharted 2 at the moment. Due to exams nearing I'll probably be playing Sam and Max Season 3 sometime after all of the exams. I'm also getting Splatoon on Friday, so that's on my list as well.

I'm currently playing Banjo-Kazooie to right the wrongs of my past self for never actually renting it to play. I reached Gobi's Valley last night, the first time I moved on from a level without collecting every single Jiggy and note (the last Jiggy is only accessible with a power-up attained in Gobi; rawr) I'm really enjoying it so far; N64 camera controls aside, the open nature of the entire game is refreshing. Gruntilda's Lair is freaking huge, and accessing new levels is essentially an extension of the gameplay found within the levels: exploration and discoveries unveiled by your own wits, curiosity, and experimentation. Immensely satisfying stuff. It's a downright shame this genre got shuttered simply because the backlog of such games is just that much smaller. I want to play all of them, even DK64. x.x 

• Thumbs Up 1

Been playing Majora's mask on my Wii VC, but a lot of Ocarina of Time 3D, again i find this remake very well made for an new audience. overall i do still find in charm with the original version from the N64.

Just taking some time to replay through the Castlevania series on the famicom.

Not sure what i will play next...maybe Megaman?

I've decided to return to Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on the Wii U since I refuse to play MH4 until I get a New 3DS and I'm wondering why I even stopped playing. There's something really satisfying about fighting all these monsters until I get the materials I need. Unfortunately, I'm still at a low Hunter Rank because the online quests can get really difficult on solo play. 

In addition, I finally decided to start playing through Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy while trying to reduce my use of online walkthroughs when I get stuck on puzzles and DmC: Definitive Edition (I'm probably the only person who actually likes this game more than the original games). 

My best friend gifted me Total War: Medieval II while it was on a Steam sale and I played it for about 8 hours straight today. For some that may not seem like much, but that's a long time to me xP

Anyway, I went with the Scotland start. I spent most of my start preparing for a potential English invasion, because they could really have fucked me up right off the bat if they wanted to, and forging trade agreements with nations to help pull in a profit. I ended up allying myself with the Holy Roman Empire in case the English decided to march into my borders, and I felt ready for anything with them at my back. 

The English had different plans, however, and decided to go and try to invade France. The Pope really liked the French folk, so he told England to lay off - they didn't, so he exocommunicated them, making them complete fair game for any Catholic ruler. They had to send most of their troops down to France to even stand a chance, and their land was marked fair game. I would've been an idiot if I didn't take advantage of that, and I sure as hell did.

Hg5ByP2.jpgrXKnh7a.jpgUKeINY5.jpg

I didn't end up conquering all of England, but I got most of it. They only have a few cities now, and everything else on the Isles is Scottish land. All of Ireland, too. I did pretty good for myself as a result of jumping through that window of opportunity that I was given :P

Anyway, the two the end goals for the Scottish game is to conquer all of England and all of Norway, so I need to finish of the rest of England before time is up. Seeing as they're no longer exocommunicated, I'd risk potential invasion from much stronger countries than myself if I didn't call a ceasefire as soon as possible. I have time to build up strength to where I feel more comfortable taking the risk, fortunately, then I can set my sights on Norway and beat the game :D

A shit-load of Dead Island. Used to hate the game with a passion, then played more of it and got better at it. Eventually finished the story. Then later down the line I got Escape from Dead Island and while its not the most well-crafted game, it was a blast to play and still felt part of the same world. Though its gameplay had me miss the traditional Dead Island gameplay so I went back to it and sucked! Then after watching all Seasons of The Walking Dead I was on a zombie high! Riptide was discounted on the Xbox store and now I'm playing both Riptide and Dead Island - both on 2nd playthroughs. 

Meanwhile on the side, I'm doing my True Vaulthunter playthrough on Borderlands 2 and will do the same with The Pre-Sequel too 

Over the past 2 or so months I've played nothing but FFXIV: A Realm Reborn. Since it's first expansion, Heavensward is around the corner at this point it's the only game I will be playing until Persona 5 comes out. Almost 700 hours in and I'm still enjoying the fuck out of this game.

I recently finished the new 3DS eShop game Fullblox (a.k.a. Stretchmo).  It seems to me to be, only just, the easiest game in the series, but perhaps I've just gotten better at the series?  But the gimmick of this installment is actually very generous and gives you so much more room for manoeuvre that it always feels like you have a lot of options and security.  I don't know that the game was actually crying out for enemies, as introduced in Corin's level pack, and the multi-pack content delivery system was pretty awkward, but all in all it gave me everything I wanted and expected from a new game in the series.

Decided to dive back into Corpse Party Book of Shadows. I am so excited for the localization of Corpse Party Blood Drive!

• 1 month later...

I just remembered something.  A little while back, I played Gargoyle's Quest II from the 3DS eShop, and I only realised some time after the fact that I had managed to skip an area - specifically, the desert where Dagon is meant to live.  Supposedly, you need Dagon's Scales for something, but I'm pretty sure I never went to that desert and never fought Dagon.  It didn't even show up in the credits with the other bosses.  Did I accidentally break the game?

On that note, though, I'd really like to see a new Gargoyle's Quest game now.  I can see it being a really good 3DS game if made to modern standards (the games are insanely hard).

Been playing Yoshi's Woolly World on co op with my boyfriend for the past week or so. What can I say? It's super charming and CUTE as a button! I love the graphics, the textures and how imaginative Good Feel was at using different craft materials for things like water and fire. The gameplay is also fun, typical slow platforming that Yoshi is famous for. My only problem so far is that the game can get ridiculously hard sometimes and as a completionist person, it bothers me SO much when I finish a level and see that I missed just one bead for 100%. But eh, that's just s personal complaint really.