Awoo.

What game are you currently playing?

HelenBaby

Touhou Puppet Play/Touhoumon (GBA ROM Hack) - This is the English version, which means it's way far back in development than the Jap version i.e. Only the sprites have been changed, and almost everything else is the same. I now have a full party with Reimu, Chen, Medicine, Mystia, Sunnymilk, and Lunachild (All Chibis), and I have Ch. Wriggle and Ch. Star Sapphire in the PC. I'm currently grinding in Viridian Forest.

Edited by Ricky

I'm going to get back into Star Ocean 4 and level grind so I don't get my ass handed to me y the Etheral Queen... or even the normal enemies in the Colloseum. (this is an extra dungeon btw). Condemned 2 is still messing with my mind, I stopped in a room where it's really dark and zombies are crawling out of the shadows... Why did it save me in that position.

Oh yeah I'm still playing Eternal Sonata, very fun game, too bad PS3 version got the upperhand on mine and I may never get to play it... well maybe not never.

Edited by silencer226

Well, Win7 RC broke both NFS ProStreet and Undercover, so I've switched my focus to completing DBZ Budokai 3 again, since my old save got corrupted. Also, I may decide to start clearing the stories in LAGcana Heart 2, or clearing the stories I'm still missing in Sonic Rivals 2 (Why do I have to clear the game 8 times?).

I finished CoD United Offensive. YES! It took me ages too, 'cos it's a really hard, much harder than the first one. It took me a while to get through the last area alone, the train station in Kursk. (I think it was Kursk anyway) Yep, Russian Campaign is not the easiest, as usual. >_>

Anyway, what's with me rambling on? XD

The game I'm playing currently is none other than Sonic Rush! I just wanted to revisit it again since I haven't touched it for years, and now I'm playing through Blaze's story with Sonic's already complete, with all 7 Chaos Emeralds too. Not long before I finish the whole game then. =3

Banjo-Tooie XBLA re-release. It's getting really hard and really tedious, but I swear I will beat it one day.

I actually didn't find it that hard. I finished with 84 jiggies, all I need is to round up a few stray Jinjos to get all 90. Canary Mary is still an ass, though.

Sonic Gems. I was playing through Sonic 2 on the game gear and Sonic CD. And about 5 minutes of Sonic R. God, I hate that game.

Lately have been getting back into using Wii Fit on a regular basis since my teenage metabolism has ceased to be, and the effects of continuing to eat like a teenager are starting to show a bit too much for my liking. No more crisps and chocolate for a while, lol. I've been losing a lb every day thus far at least which is nice (just hope it isn't a technicality on the balance board).

Other than that the Sonic Advance 3 topic has inspired me to replay it through on emulator (alas my GBA copy is not to hand).

Banjo Tooie XBLA: I have neglected this recently but damnit I will try to ace this like I did with Banjo Kazooie. Or at the very least; get everything but the last two SnS II achievements and that Canary Mary jiggy (nowhere near it but I know it's be tough)

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2: Damnit, it's addicting and a lot longer thanks to it's expansive Mission mode. Seems my best characters are Domon and Kamille (IT'S A MAN'S NAME AND HE'S A MAN!). Love the fact I can change Milliardo's CG into his Zechs look.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine: The film has no gore. The game; polar opposite. While it's not going to considered groundbreaking, it's a lot more decent than most film-to-games. Plus sniktbub!

Katawa Shoujo: A visual novel about disabled girls made by amateur developers from 4chan.

No. Seriously.

Well, technically it's only a demo of the first act but from that alone, it's really fucking good. It's tastefully done and the characters all have distinct personalities. Go ahead and google it.

I finally got my paws on a copy of Sonic Heroes. Now I have my own...

demo.

Ah well, it's still fun replaying Seaside Hill over and over again.

I'm going to get back into Star Ocean 4 and level grind so I don't get my ass handed to me y the Etheral Queen... or even the normal enemies in the Colloseum. (this is an extra dungeon btw). Condemned 2 is still messing with my mind, I stopped in a room where it's really dark and zombies are crawling out of the shadows... Why did it save me in that position.

Oh yeah I'm still playing Eternal Sonata, very fun game, too bad PS3 version got the upperhand on mine and I may never get to play it... well maybe not never.

I really want to play a Star Ocean game, which one is your favorite and which one should I start off with? I'm planning on getting the SO1 remake for PSP, but do I need to play them in a certain order or can I play them in any order?

And with the PS3 version of Eternal Sonata, I heard it's not too different from the 360 version, the only things I heard were PS3-exclusive were an extra dungeon and a few exclusive characters.

Well I finished Klonoa Door to Phantomile on Playstation, and my god the ending is sad. I really didn't expect this game to have any moments of pure sadness, but man was I mistaken.

Right now playing Shadows of the Colossus, the original Metal Gear, and I need to find time to continue playing Star Ocean: Till the End of Time.

I just blew through Uncharted D.F. in about 2 days and managed to pick up all 61 trophies. I was kinda proud of myself because I only had to use an online strategy guide to find 1 particularly cheaply placed treasure in the catacombs of the island around the time you run into

Eddie Raja

again.

I really want to play a Star Ocean game, which one is your favorite and which one should I start off with? I'm planning on getting the SO1 remake for PSP, but do I need to play them in a certain order or can I play them in any order?

Similarly to Ivalice FF games or another expansive RPG series you can think of, the games are set pretty far apart from each other.

SO4

SO1

SO2

SO3

SO4 is set a few years before the point you arrive in when travelling back in time in SO1. SO2 is set nearly 20 years after the present time of SO1, and SO3 is a hundred years or so after SO2.

the only things I heard were PS3-exclusive were an extra dungeon and a few exclusive characters.

Those are the kinds of things that bug me anyway... I'm thinking of holding back on the 360 version of Eternal Sonata, I don't want it too badly and I always love having the better version.

Not sure I could wait for ToV though...

Currently playing:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Final Fantasy V

And coping with the stress of not having an FFV remake any time soon.

I'm playing Pokemon Crystal, Rune Factory Frontier, and Star Ocean: The Last Hope right now.

Rune Factory Frontier, and Star Ocean: The Last Hope right now.

Ugh, two of those games are just torturing me with their "I have to wait fucking months for the PAL release"ness. :(

It really doesn't matter which order you play the games. The first Star Ocean title that I played was Til the End of Time, and I understood the story line just as well as the people who have played the first two. However, the people who have played the first two games got more references than I did. Not quite sure which one to start out with, but if you're going to get First Departure then go for it. The game was fun as hell, and it was challenging.

SO4 is set a few years before the point you arrive in when travelling back in time in SO1. SO2 is set nearly 20 years after the present time of SO1, and SO3 is a hundred years or so after SO2.

Currently playing:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Final Fantasy V

And coping with the stress of not having an FFV remake any time soon.

I had no idea the spacing between the Star Ocean games, that's really neat.

Out of curiosity, how is Revenant Wings? I've heard mixed reviews, and still debating if I should pick it up or not.

I'm trying to play my Silver game, but the drained battery (and my laziness and refusal to replace it) won't let me save, so every time I turn it on I have to start over.

So now I get my Pokemon fix from LeafGreen. My Emerald refuses to save as well.

It really doesn't matter which order you play the games. The first Star Ocean title that I played was Til the End of Time, and I understood the story line just as well as the people who have played the first two. However, the people who have played the first two games got more references than I did. Not quite sure which one to start out with, but if you're going to get First Departure then go for it. The game was fun as hell, and it was challenging.

There are references in Till the End of Time? Now I want it even more. Sure is hard to find old PS2 RPGs nowadays. First Departure is a lot of fun and I really like the characters in it. In a lot of ways it's better than SO2. I'm still not sure which one I prefer D:

Out of curiosity, how is Revenant Wings? I've heard mixed reviews, and still debating if I should pick it up or not.

If you like Ivalice or FFXII I say get it. I suck at Tactical RPGs so I'm finding it REALLY hard, but it's surprising fun. Nice to see all the FFXII characters again too. It's making me want to get Tactics A2.

Story's nothing special though.

Sonic Heroes. Litterally, I have the controller in my lap as I type, trying to get all A ranks. xD

and I guess I'm also trying to finish Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time... such an emotional game! *sniffle*

Ugh, two of those games are just torturing me with their "I have to wait fucking months for the PAL release"ness. :(

The fact that the European VC got MM tortures me. Not exactly even, but you get something...I guess.

Well I finished Klonoa Door to Phantomile on Playstation, and my god the ending is sad. I really didn't expect this game to have any moments of pure sadness, but man was I mistaken.

Right now playing Shadows of the Colossus, the original Metal Gear, and I need to find time to continue playing Star Ocean: Till the End of Time.

I thought the ending was sad too, I remember I was only 10 when I finished that and I still cried. I even thought

the part where Klonoa's grandfather died

was sad as well.

And P.S. How is Shadow of the Colossus? I've heard lots of good things about it and it's the one PS2 game I've always wanted to play along with Z.O.E. (having a hard time trying to find that game so I can finally play it), Persona 4, and Star Ocean 3.

Similarly to Ivalice FF games or another expansive RPG series you can think of, the games are set pretty far apart from each other.

SO4

SO1

SO2

SO3

Those are the kinds of things that bug me anyway... I'm thinking of holding back on the 360 version of Eternal Sonata, I don't want it too badly and I always love having the better version.

Not sure I could wait for ToV though...

Thanks. And about Tales of Vesperia, if you can't wait for it, then get it on 360. It's an epic game. The only things they will have on the PS3 version are more characters from what I heard.

And speaking of the Tales games, I just recently got Symphonia and I love it so far. Mostly I've been playing Symphonia and Vesperia lately, and I've also been playing some Resistance 2, Street Fighter 4, OutRun Arcade, and Lunar Knights. If any of you haven't played Lunar Knights yet, then play it. It's my favorite game on the DS, and it's created by the godly Hideo Kojima. (which is why I named my character in the game Raiden, but I think I should have named him Big Boss or Solidus instead because of the eye patch)

The fact that the European VC got MM tortures me. Not exactly even, but you get something...I guess.

I have been enjoying playing MM again... OK we're nearly even. Nearly. You guys will certainly get it soon. I still have to wait over a month for Vesperia, and half a year for ToS2 :P

Z.O.E. (having a hard time trying to find that game so I can finally play it), Persona 4, and Star Ocean 3.

I also want ZOE and SO3. Persona 4 is new and common and cheap! It's... so... soo... goood T-T

And speaking of the Tales games, I just recently got Symphonia and I love it so far

Fuck year Tales of Symphonia. One of my favourite RPG experiences. I'm so insanely attatched to the characters by now. Can't wait for the 2nd anime series to come out D:

Right now I am playing Blue Dragon. I am finally playing it again after so long after I got ticked at a boss I could not beat. But I am on the second disc now. I am loving it now!